Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24860
    She does her incall off 44th st.

  2. #24859
    [Personal Name deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

    Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  3. #24858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    But is she still asking for a deposit?
    Not currently. I think she finally got message when gr wasn't as productive for as it once was.

  4. #24857

    Kitty is out now

    For those that care kitty is out of the KC hotel. Her ads now ask for photo verification for new clients which makes sense after she was busted.

  5. #24856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Diamond Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsnikk  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/533700329820

  6. #24855

    Diamond Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsnikk  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her link?
    Her link is in the thread buddy. Just hit "view original post". Looking forward to more reviews from you!

  7. #24854

    Traveling

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    For real. Stop promoting out of towners. I'm happy for BC for having a new reliable ho. But this is GR and we have our gems too.
    We were actually thinking of traveling to grandrapids for a couple days once a month but it seems like there is a negativity going on about Charlie and I don't understand why. She's amazing. IMO. Anyway! Xoxo.

  8. #24853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Abby. Beltline & Knapp

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/532204206365

    Anyone TOFTT with Abby yet? I reached out and got a response but haven't seen a mention of her anywhere.

  9. #24852
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsnikk  [View Original Post]
    No this is my first time ever posting. I'm new to all of this. But I said it wrong I guess. I wasn't able to get it up, we were able to make it happen for a bit, her pussy was right any everything. I kept going limp, she asked if it would help if I jerked off while I watched her play with herself. Didn't mean do confuse anyone. No I am not Jay.

    I mention her teeth because she told me about this forum and what people were saying about her teeth. Also when I said I don't think she cared what people thought regardless of what they were saying. Your didn't stop her. And then I answered someone's question about her teeth and said she got them fixed.
    Welcome aboard! You'll learn as you go. No rush. Enjoy!

  10. #24851

    Temperance UTR digits

    Temperance contacted me with her new digits and as usual we had a great GFE sexperience. Her old phone is no longer working. She approved a plan where I would give out to her regular clients her new digits. I am not compensated by her in any way. If you PM meet on this forum and tell me her real first name, what model vehicle and color she drive, along with any tatto and where they are on her body I will try PM you her new digits. Be patient since I 'm out of town for the long weekend with family. Have a safe fulfilling holiday weekend. Bottum out.

  11. #24850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Jay / Vexxa

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsnikk  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/jay-/817319543340
    But is she still asking for a deposit?

  12. #24849

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Happy thanksgiving everyone, hope everyone is well and happy.

  13. #24848
    Shill for some chick named Jay


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'm just a bit lost. So let me get this straight, the sex was great?! But you were too nervous to get it up (understandable, it happens) so she got you off by watching her? Watching her do what exactly? So you had great sex with a limp dick? (Sorry your words not mine). And two, she doesn't care what people think about her teeth (good for her) but went and got them fixed? (Again, good for her) and three, you mention she doesn't offer bb but clearly she has a bare dick inside her in this ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/817319543340

    If you are a real client, please forgive me. Sometimes I just have silly questions. And if you are Jay, please forgive me for the comments about your teeth. It was mean and none of my business.
    No this is my first time ever posting. I'm new to all of this. But I said it wrong I guess. I wasn't able to get it up, we were able to make it happen for a bit, her pussy was right any everything. I kept going limp, she asked if it would help if I jerked off while I watched her play with herself. Didn't mean do confuse anyone. No I am not Jay.

    I mention her teeth because she told me about this forum and what people were saying about her teeth. Also when I said I don't think she cared what people thought regardless of what they were saying. Your didn't stop her. And then I answered someone's question about her teeth and said she got them fixed.

  14. #24847

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsnikk  [View Original Post]
    Nah Jay told me about this site and all the bad reviews about her scamming and what her teeth and what not.
    Sorry I'm just a bit lost. So let me get this straight, the sex was great?! But you were too nervous to get it up (understandable, it happens) so she got you off by watching her? Watching her do what exactly? So you had great sex with a limp dick? (Sorry your words not mine). And two, she doesn't care what people think about her teeth (good for her) but went and got them fixed? (Again, good for her) and three, you mention she doesn't offer bb but clearly she has a bare dick inside her in this ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/817319543340

    If you are a real client, please forgive me. Sometimes I just have silly questions. And if you are Jay, please forgive me for the comments about your teeth. It was mean and none of my business.

  15. #24846
    Shill for some chick named Jay


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Standard menu. No GFE everything covered. Very cool chick she remembers the things you tell her. Would be an atf if she opened up the menu a bit. But at 100 ss your nuts will be empty but not your wallet! LOL now I just need to copy and paste this in other cities so no one misses out wah wah wah.
    Can you share her link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape