Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 2103
-
01-03-26 14:37 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 400Homegrown scammer is back
The local scammer that tries to talk you into leaving the money in a space and posting fake coed pics is back. But new photos you might not recognize. So. Avoid the following.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/068912006193
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/994963900992
-
01-02-26 17:11 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 200Stephanie
I met the ol reliable Stephanie and the Main reason is she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Great head doctor. Her ass is big and thick and she can take a doggy pounding. Has her head buried in the mattress. LOL. Saw her at a mid range hotel in Charlottesville. Qv 100.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/127287680793
-
12-23-25 09:18 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 174Bad Attitude
Completely agree. Somewhat new to the area and haven't found a good local yet. There's some good travelling options like Kim, Crystal, Sophia. But so far anyone here (resident), has not been open or worth trying.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
Good news is I'm saving money!
-
12-23-25 07:25 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 311You are rarely if ever going to find any anyone on stg that doesn't have one or the other if not both.
Originally Posted by Wizzard
[View Original Post]
I contacted her the other week. Too many ground rules for me for the price and her attitude by text sucks. 1. 6 for a qv and everything covered and only 1 pop even with longer visits and got pissed at me for asking. Business must be really light with those prices and her attitude that she needs to find another way to draw you in.
-
12-22-25 19:50 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 106Look out
There are two of them they both look very similar but are on candy and have a handler.
Originally Posted by DarkBringer
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 14:11 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 75Info on little Dee / little Red?
I'm curious about this post on STG. Attaching photos from the post because she creates new posts regularly with the old ones expiring.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/982147426375
Not calling her yet because two names are included. Little Red and little Dee. Each has their own phone number. Neither match the number in the first photo. Seems weird but if someone were scamming I think they would use a younger age and better fake photos.
I like short and I don't mind mature. Any intel on this person?
-
12-15-25 17:00 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 400It's a scam
Please feel free to engage and trying to set up the appointment.
Originally Posted by Textor21
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 15:23 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 123Ah for a minute there I was getting excited that Afton Inn was back up and running, either that or she was pulling your strings. However, it turns out there are two or three plausible lodges / airBNBs up there she could be at. Did she mention how long she'd be around?
Originally Posted by RunRonnieRun
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the clarification and confirmation she may be a real person. My research on her post before your post showed other STG posts across IL and PA at least, which also flagged scam alert in my brain (both of them).
-
12-14-25 00:45 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 43Well aware of that my dude. Been doing this for a long time and I'm not dumb. She said she was in a hotel on Afton mountain when I talked to her. She didn't mention anything about a deposit either. I didn't see her then though because I didn't feel like driving to Afton in the middle of the night.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 13:13 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 400Always a bad sign
If there first response is "where you located" it's a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by RunRonnieRun
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 07:17 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone seen Kandyy Sweetz?
-
11-26-25 08:33 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 484Re: Dixie girl
My spidey senses tell me she's rougher and older looking in person than in the pics. The face and body in the pics already don't align. For a rough nut a trip to RVA for a SW does the job for less.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 08:27 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 484Re: Buffy
Buffy has a little extra below the belt and while I've had some good dates with girls like her in the past we're not allowed to discuss this here per forum rules.
Originally Posted by Hawks013
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 13:25 #1970Regular Member

Posts: 7Has anyone seen Buffy? Not sure if scam or just not into OF / Reviews
I mainly see people that show up in reviews and am not familiar with Charlottesville, does anyone have any insight on https://tryst.link/escort/buffythedslayer ?
-
11-23-25 22:48 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 186Confederate flag
I messed around with "her" on the flag photo. Racist ****** are hilarious.
Originally Posted by RunRonnieRun
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





