Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 145 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 2174
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1709

    Back open

    Back open is the house near the corner of Chapel Hill Rd and and Harrison in Cary.

  2. #1708

    Exeton Court

    Anyone with experience with an operation supposedly working in a house off NC-50 and 540?

  3. #1707

    HC Pin

    First visit with HC and got Pin piggly back on the other reviews she is just like advertised nice round bottom great energy very vocal. Two rounds could have gone for three but time wasn't on my side.

  4. #1706

    Kamari HC

    An absolute gem. True GFE and made me feel like I deserve better in the world LOL. Very shy, but there to please. She kisses very sensual and moves very passionately.

    She is definitely young and pretty. Average body but a really cute butt. It is little and cute. Try her on her stomach and you'll be shocked. Truly a few inches under 4 feet and under 100 lbs.

    Pin was still there and opened the door for me. Hugged me and said oh it's you and grabbed my junk LOL. That lady is a good time LOL.

  5. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    Kamari is petite, cute, and submissive. Pin was not available so I had to make a change. You have to take the lead. Shower preview, small pussy with hair on top and was a nice visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Kamari was actually good fun, great kisser, and good time, her pussy is nice and tight and small, she is small frame about 5 feet or a bit smaller. Tiny waist. Nice little butt and b cup breast. She took it bare and enjoyed herself as much as I did. Plan to visit one more time.
    Kamari was a GFE! She is 22,4' 9" and 99 lbs and she looks 100% like a teenager. She is sweet, wants to please, the BBBJ, DATY, LFK and DFK were all good. She is a little shy and tries to avoid eye contact in CG and MISH. No complaints at all. She is scheduled to leave on the 30th. Note, Pin was in the kitchen and she is thicker than what her photos reveal. The azz looked round and juicy like a deep fried butterball turkey, LOL.

  6. #1704

    Kamari HC

    Kamari was actually good fun, great kisser, and good time, her pussy is nice and tight and small, she is small frame about 5 feet or a bit smaller. Tiny waist. Nice little butt and b cup breast. She took it bare and enjoyed herself as much as I did. Plan to visit one more time.

  7. #1703

    Kamari HC

    Kamari is petite, cute, and submissive. Pin was not available so I had to make a change. You have to take the lead. Shower preview, small pussy with hair on top and was a nice visit.

  8. #1702
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    HC Pin

    I saw Pin early this week and had a nice time. I planned to see their new girl Kamari today but I drank too much last night and got a headache today, so I decided to stay at home and cancel my appointment with her.

    Booker told me Pin's last day is Nov 25th (Tuesday), so I guess I still can write a review for her.

    Actually I already posted it on another platform so I just copy-paste it here.

    Pin's hot, like someone else said in a review, she is petite, thick, big tits and meaty ass. Just like her photos. I got to her place and she basically used me as her personal sex toy. Shower was really intense with her oral work. Very thorough with the crevice cleaning. Once on the bed, she fucked me with her mouth and kitty. She even tried deep throat and she was not shy about it. Almost aggressive actually like she wanted to show off her skill. My turn, DATY on her shaved kitty and she's vocal too. When it came time to the main event, she was horny. A lot of DFK in Mish and she even pushed me ass and let me penetrate her harder and deeper. CG was the view to be held, her boobs were bouncing, her pussy was flooding, her moaning was singing. As she squatted harder and harder, I could not hold anymore and busted a big load in the bag. I was really satisfied by the visit and had a smile when I was driving to get some pho because of how these visits sometimes turn out. She's great and recommended.

    Stay safe and have fun gents.

  9. #1701

    Hc

    So how does happy castle work? After you give them the IDs they want for screening, they give you a location and someone gets your from the parking lot? Or do you just go when text you? Is it a hotel or an actual business space?

    Saw reviews on Pin, but has anyone seen the two other girls that are on there, Kamari and Lev?

  10. #1700

    HC Pin and Lev

    Had a dream with Pin and Lev.

    Pin. Looks 8. 5/10, Performance 7. 5/10. Though she did good, there are times felt there wasn't reciprocity and artificial.

    Lev. Looks 7/10, Performance 9/10. The only reason she did not get 10 because shno greek on the menu. She was spontaneous, natural and a true service queen. Worth it!

  11. #1699
    I used an old work I'd at a place I haven't worked at in years. I had my fingers strategically placed over the name and the badge only has my first name and department and they accepted it.

    I think they glanced at my I'd in the parking lot but didn't take a record of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRock  [View Original Post]
    The girls look great but they want your DL and LinkedIn? WTF, I'm not comfortable with that. You never know whose hands that will get into. Anyway, anyone found an AI hack around that? ChatGPT won't generate drivers licenses.

  12. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    Many watchful eyes. Some moving around for better vantage point. Skipped the visit and went elsewhere.
    One agency has already moved to another location on Glenwood. I personally have never liked Bluestone for anything. There has been obvious criminal activity (IMO drugs) taking place during the day.

  13. #1697

    Use Caution at Bluestone

    Many watchful eyes. Some moving around for better vantage point. Skipped the visit and went elsewhere.

  14. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    As I had posted before, I thought Hollyridge was running too hot. Activity seems to have moved up the block to another seedy joint.

    I was told the manager wanted them to go to another hotel. Draw your own conclusions and be careful out there.
    The spot up the road has been used before by one agency, it's just been a while since the previous occasion. I was at the place two weeks ago. Backside on top floor was a mid 30's lady with average looks, decent figure with curves, a snug kitty and good service. A solid thirty minutes with BJ, CG, RCG, MISH and standing doggy.

  15. #1695

    FWIW, it's prob BS

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    This website claims to have porn clips from Happy Castle 168. They require age verification. Any validity of this website and their claim?
    I logged in using a VPN and there are no happycastle168 videos. It's most likely using your search results to make it up. So if you search happycastle420 it would claim it has videos from there too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape