Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 58879
-
11-26-25 15:54 #54244Senior Member

Posts: 447Coming from mainly entertaining AMPs with some dabbling with UTR's, what's the exposure of walking into some of these houses like Meiji? I believed they were in a hotel but reading a bit. It appears these people are set up in a house. Any interaction with neighbors or visible onlookers?
-
11-26-25 15:48 #54243Senior Member

Posts: 187Updated List
Does anyone have an updated List of the best Massage places and the locations?
I know M&why got converted and then there's one in East Orlando and Alafaya on colonial but I forgot the name.
-
11-26-25 11:21 #54242Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Amazing detail! A true GFE experience like that is a rare find.
Originally Posted by MassageIsLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:06 #54241Senior Member

Posts: 1232Butterfly
Anybody know if the Amazing Tina will be here after the holiday weekend (December)?
-
11-26-25 10:40 #54240Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289This has always puzzled me with this agency, the Japanese girls are usually prettier within this group and The Japanese girls do a lot more than the Chinese girls do and their rates are better for than the Chinese.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 10:26 #54239Senior Member

Posts: 854I thought I had deleted this post. I copy / pasted it to the other thread to keep the discussion over there. That being said, I'm going to reply to your post there instead.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 09:58 #54238Senior Member

Posts: 844Better Link
That link only takes you to the top of the thread (blog). Here's a link that takes you directly to your post about Mio.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...11#post7454111
As that thread (blog) gets more traffic, your review will drift further down, so a direct link assures readers they'll find your wisdom more quickly.
-
11-26-25 09:52 #54237Senior Member

Posts: 552Anything and Everything
I want to know anything and everything. From thoughtful questions and comments to riffs and hot takes. "Too much is never enough".
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 09:40 #54236Senior Member

Posts: 854Not to derail the thread too badly, but was there anything specific that you wanted to know about the Japanese sex industry?
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 06:28 #54235Senior Member

Posts: 552Excellent Review
Thanks for the entertaining and informative review. You humanized Mio well and have convinced many hobbyists, including myself, that she is worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
Also enjoyed your "inside baseball" take on the current state of the Japanese sex industry. More please and thanks.
-
11-26-25 05:41 #54234Senior Member

Posts: 1232Meiji
Good point! I agree.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
I've read some reviews that differ, but that's the greedy Chinese spa girls releasing their shill dogs.
I'm all about helping out, and finding out where the best options are..."NOT" burying the competition
-
11-26-25 05:28 #54233Senior Member

Posts: 1232Meiji
Again, the Chinese girl at Meiji wants 300 for 30 min. And the Japanese girls are asking for 240 for 30 min.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
Think I'll stick with Japanese.
-
11-25-25 22:53 #54232Senior Member

Posts: 47Looking 4 spinner
Any tiny spinners available?
I already hit the Orlando top 5 this month Angel the wallwalker, Tina aka Daphne, Luca the hardbody,[Deleted by Admin] and Morena Colombiana.
-
11-25-25 20:52 #54231Senior Member

Posts: 450Thanks for taking the time to write and share. Great stuff. I may have to start smoking. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dilrupa
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 20:19 #54230Senior Member

Posts: 179New Meiji review on Agency Discussion blog
Detailed review of Mio, new to town today, and fairly new to the business, can be found on the Agency Discussion thread for those interested in Meiji providers / Japanese girls.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...on-and-Reviews











Reply With Quote





