Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 1129 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39360

    Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys, Visiting Jacksonville. What hotels would you recommend to stay at. Nicer ones that are friendly in bringing someone in? Thanks so much.
    Do a google search for JTB Hotels. Lots to choose from and lots of girls stay in this area.

  2. #39359

    Friendly hotels

    Hello guys, Visiting Jacksonville. What hotels would you recommend to stay at. Nicer ones that are friendly in bringing someone in? Thanks so much.

  3. #39358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMitchell  [View Original Post]
    Last minute flakes are the worst, especially when you're trying to branch out.
    Yes And after I drive to the area and then they either come up with something or don't answer or both. And sometimes they contact hours later. I am like WTF.

  4. #39357

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago when she first started. I think she went by Jessica then. She looked like the pictures when I saw her, some of have said there's been some decline due to candy use. I don't remember her asking for any upcharge for anything.
    I had the same experience about 2 years ago. Quality provider, cute, looked like the photos and was engaged in the experience. But, that's two years ago. There wasn't any upcharge and if I recall correctly BBFS was on the table.

  5. #39356

    Anyone Reviews On Either Of These?


  6. #39355

    I hear ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. I have seen her ads a lot. She's kind cute. I guess stinky cute. LOL.

    I thought about giving her a try before but she was on the other side of the world. I don't like to go across the river. I am not familiar with the neighborhood. And I don't like to go to houses. Most north or west side providers are in houses and share them with women and men.

    Most of them over there are in heavy drugs and have pimps.
    Neighborhood isn't terrible but the house is meh. Never felt unsafe there and I've never seen anyone else there when I went.

  7. #39354
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    This past week I tried to see them. Both canceled on the last minute. Is that something normal with them? I really want to give them a try. I already have enough regulars, but I want to see them may be they can be regular too. It doesn't hurt to have more regulars in case one is not available for any reason.

    I actually prefer regulars. It is nice to feel comfortable and not get that anxiety when seeing someone new.
    Last minute flakes are the worst, especially when you're trying to branch out.

  8. #39353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    She's cute but

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/882902532016

    Sorry about that, thought I attached it earlier.
    That's the one. I have seen her ads a lot. She's kind cute. I guess stinky cute. LOL.

    I thought about giving her a try before but she was on the other side of the world. I don't like to go across the river. I am not familiar with the neighborhood. And I don't like to go to houses. Most north or west side providers are in houses and share them with women and men.

    Most of them over there are in heavy drugs and have pimps.

  9. #39352

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/882902532016

    Sorry about that, thought I attached it earlier.

  10. #39351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jess recently and not sure I'll repeat. I've seen her multiple times in the past without issue and it's usually a good time. This time around though, the kitty's aroma almost made me vomit. I had a hard time keeping little guy up, took a lot of concentration. It was so bad I was holding my balls when we were in doggie because I didn't want the funk to rub off on them. Service is good but the hygiene must get better. It's almost traumatizing. Trying to wash the smell off my hand after taking off the raincoat took a while.
    Do you have a link?

  11. #39350

    Westside Jess

    Saw Jess recently and not sure I'll repeat. I've seen her multiple times in the past without issue and it's usually a good time. This time around though, the kitty's aroma almost made me vomit. I had a hard time keeping little guy up, took a lot of concentration. It was so bad I was holding my balls when we were in doggie because I didn't want the funk to rub off on them. Service is good but the hygiene must get better. It's almost traumatizing. Trying to wash the smell off my hand after taking off the raincoat took a while.

  12. #39349

    Bunny factory

    Looks like the bunny factory has left the building and is moving to Orlando, Jax is really in a downward spiral. The cost was higher but, I like to be able to call / txt get a response, you always got good service some were really good, and no issues with bad pics or worry about being robbed. Looks like I may need a new hobby, well I guess fishing is cheaper.

  13. #39348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Here or Orlando?

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago when she first started. I think she went by Jessica then. She looked like the pictures when I saw her, some of have said there's been some decline due to candy use. I don't remember her asking for any upcharge for anything.
    Was she here in Jax or in Orlando?

  14. #39347
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? No name but she's been advertising as Orlando Next Door. Her list has almost everything. Normally when they put everything either they are really, or in reality very limited or they upcharge for every item on the list. That was my issue with Brooklyn she said does provides GFE, but then in the middle of the session she asked for 40 more. And her list has almost everything too except greek. But this here looks good in the pictures beauty wise and mentally too.

    I hope I get some info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/247914500118
    I saw her a few years ago when she first started. I think she went by Jessica then. She looked like the pictures when I saw her, some of have said there's been some decline due to candy use. I don't remember her asking for any upcharge for anything.

  15. #39346

    Ashley Nicole

    Anyone seen her recently? One of the best looking we have. Saw her about 8 months ago. Perfect ass, pretty although she leaned over took a hit of something before and I didn't smell weed. Assuming she has fallen to the same habits as the rest of them. BTW only have 1 post since I lost my password as well and thanks to another was able to use mail.com and start a new one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/756966468421

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape