Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 390 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 5849
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5279
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChristine  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago things were a bit different (depending on where you went), but now and especially at the 'big three' you see on the massage posts, you get younger girls with way less restrictions and all for less than the GPS board. No more hoping she remembers to respond when you drive to the shitty motel in the bad part of town, or need to walk past the front desk in the better places, no more feeling 'stuck' when you walk in and don't like what you see, way cheaper.

    All I can say is I'm not going back.
    So true. I started out last year with the site and while it was ok, the back and forth to verify and deposit and shut got out of hand. Bunch of addicts or scammers. At least with AMPs you walk in and what you see is what you get. Not real negotiating because they all seem to on the same level of $, and I can hand them $$ and they already understand what you are expecting. No up charge for the or other bs.

  2. #5278

    Times have changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I went to an AMP in tualatin, cute little Asian lady in a miniskirt and nice big tits, I can't remember donations (almost three years ago?) I tried to go to poundtown but she tapped out, told a buddy about the place and experience, he told me those places are mostly for old timers. I've always had bad experience at lingerie shop and AMP.
    A few years ago things were a bit different (depending on where you went), but now and especially at the 'big three' you see on the massage posts, you get younger girls with way less restrictions and all for less than the GPS board. No more hoping she remembers to respond when you drive to the shitty motel in the bad part of town, or need to walk past the front desk in the better places, no more feeling 'stuck' when you walk in and don't like what you see, way cheaper.

    All I can say is I'm not going back.

  3. #5277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Another poster said it a couple of days ago. AMPs are so much easier. No bullshit around appointments, sketch incalls, Tyrone's. Etc.

    Some guys need a "connection" whatever. You're still a trick.

    The GPS board chicks are just a hassle.

    The AMPs have become the new modeling places like sugar shack. Walk in and for no than for $200 you can be pounding a chick within 15 minutes. But yeah. Some guys need the connection. Whatever. You're fucking a hooker for money.
    I went to an AMP in tualatin, cute little Asian lady in a miniskirt and nice big tits, I can't remember donations (almost three years ago?) I tried to go to poundtown but she tapped out, told a buddy about the place and experience, he told me those places are mostly for old timers. I've always had bad experience at lingerie shop and AMP.

  4. #5276

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    I'll add my stormy experience from a few weeks ago. Can confirm that she has a belly and doesn't match pics anymore. Massage was semi nude and no extras which she wouldn't specify until I was on the table. Then it wasn't mutual touch and she tried to upsell me- when I got quiet and stopped responding she allowed touch. It was an ok experience after that but she gave a strong impression when we chatted on the phone that extras were included.

    Top it off that she was 45 minutes late and wasn't clear on directions of where to meet. Would hard pass in the future.
    Another poster said it a couple of days ago. AMPs are so much easier. No bullshit around appointments, sketch incalls, Tyrone's. Etc.

    Some guys need a "connection" whatever. You're still a trick.

    The GPS board chicks are just a hassle.

    The AMPs have become the new modeling places like sugar shack. Walk in and for no than for $200 you can be pounding a chick within 15 minutes. But yeah. Some guys need the connection. Whatever. You're fucking a hooker for money.

  5. #5275

    Stormy experience

    I'll add my stormy experience from a few weeks ago. Can confirm that she has a belly and doesn't match pics anymore. Massage was semi nude and no extras which she wouldn't specify until I was on the table. Then it wasn't mutual touch and she tried to upsell me- when I got quiet and stopped responding she allowed touch. It was an ok experience after that but she gave a strong impression when we chatted on the phone that extras were included.

    Top it off that she was 45 minutes late and wasn't clear on directions of where to meet. Would hard pass in the future.

  6. #5274
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I reported on Stormy in the massage section. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...829&viewfull=1#post7300829.

    Operates out of a non descript massage place on Woodstock. Massage tables as well as a stripper pole. Massage was above average for first 30 min. Upgrade is a handy, no other upgrades available. You'll be shocked to hear that she is 25 lbs fatter than the photos. Her lowered price is 3 bills for a semi nude massage. No more. Ridiculous ripoff.
    That's disappointing to hear. Her ad is "wild" enough you'd think everything would be on offer.

  7. #5273
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclestu13  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone able to speak to their experiences with Stormy? https://tryst.link/escort/stormypdx It looks like her prices came down into the not unreasonable territory and I'm curious. Thanks so much!
    I reported on Stormy in the massage section. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...829&viewfull=1#post7300829.

    Operates out of a non descript massage place on Woodstock. Massage tables as well as a stripper pole. Massage was above average for first 30 min. Upgrade is a handy, no other upgrades available. You'll be shocked to hear that she is 25 lbs fatter than the photos. Her lowered price is 3 bills for a semi nude massage. No more. Ridiculous ripoff.

  8. #5272

    Stormy PDX

    Is anyone able to speak to their experiences with Stormy? https://tryst.link/escort/stormypdx It looks like her prices came down into the not unreasonable territory and I'm curious. Thanks so much!

  9. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    No chance. Anyone advertising anal, etc straight up without coding is a total scam not to mention those are 2008 rates and a woman that hot would have GPS charging 600 plus.

  10. #5270

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    An hour of sex, anal or carfun for $150? Proceed cautiously my friend.

  11. #5269

    Daisy

    Any of the OGs remember Daisy? She is recently active on her OF after been off the radar for at least a couple years. Latina with huge natural milkers. Wide open menu if she liked you. Thatlildaisy on OF. I know that site gets really strict about meetups, but I'm thinking about reaching out to her to see if she's still proving.

    Had some really good times with that one. But last session I remember, she had a car accident or something. Had back problems and could hardly move. I think she got hooked on the pain relief.

  12. #5268

    Feels scammy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Did she block you? Her page is still up for me.
    New, no reviews, one dark pic, demands deposit. No thank you. But her profile is up and active. 3 ads up.

  13. #5267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Dailove real?


  14. #5266

    Blocked?

    Quote Originally Posted by JB023  [View Original Post]
    Did you save her info? Looks like her page was taken down on gps.
    Did she block you? Her page is still up for me.

  15. #5265

    👍

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I stuck to my principles. After getting shut down on the menu, wished her well and I left.
    Good for you. I wish more hobbyists held the line on not paying overpriced rates for inferior service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape