Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 59,146 to 59,160 of 61441
-
12-25-08 21:23 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 131The trip was worth it!
Came down sat. Nite from Hagerstown no action there. Went to the w/w loop made one trip counted 10 SW found one at wilkins and monroe. Stopped and she got in we start driving we talked said her name was Nikki. We found a good spot settled on. 20 for BBBJ, a good 15 mins later rocket fired, cim no swallow. Alot of dt and tongue action on the twins, with a good licking for clean up after the deed. Will repeat when ever I can.
-
12-25-08 20:50 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 1330Different SW. The one I saw had straight hair, no glasses, and no hat at that time. Maybe there is more than one good looking WSW in that area
Originally Posted by Tembermd
-
12-25-08 08:22 #2294Regular Member

Posts: 132Nd sighting could have possibly been Mandy. I saw her yesterday morning and she was going to get her meth. Very pretty, straight dark hair. 30 got the BBJ.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
-
12-24-08 18:12 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 160Yess I know Amber, I haven't seen her around much.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
-
12-24-08 18:01 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 160May have been me that picked her up, but she didnt have straight hair. She had glasses on and a red snowcap on and a tan jacket on?
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
-
12-24-08 17:26 #2291Regular Member

Posts: 17W/W loop no luck
I looped the W/W loop today around 3 pm Nothing much I circled 3 times and decided to leave Seems like all the SW are off for christmas.
-
12-24-08 16:35 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 307Layers are hurting the looks also. Hard to gauge a girl's body when she has ten shirts on underneath her jacket.
Originally Posted by Tembermd
-
12-24-08 16:22 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 1330Penny - Warning
At about noon today I found WSW Penny walking along Wilkins near Payson. Probably 5'2", 130 pounds, flabby C or D cups, dark brown shoulder length messy hair, maybe 30 or 35 y/o. Looked and smelled clean, at least by SW standards.
She seemed nice at the scoop so I took her to a notel. After about 1 minute of the main event she pulls off the cover and said that I was taking too long. I didn't like that. Neither of us had another cover. I washed, pissed, and dressed. She was pissing when I finished dressing, which made it easy to pick up .3 from the dresser (left .1) and leave. She was screaming when I walked out the door.
An hour later I went back in the room and she was gone. Turned in the room key without problem.
Recommed you stay away from Penny unless you want to risk an STD from BBFS.
Later I spotted a pretty slender WSW on Ramsey near the circle. Long straight dark hair. Looked like a younger "the Angela" only more pretty. From the mongermobile, she looked like she was in her mid 20s. She waved, I looped, she waved again and she started to walk to my car. I spotted an LE cruiser behind me so I drove away. I got back just in time to see her get into another monger's car. If that was you, please post a report. She looked almost TGTBT.
Horsetrader
-
12-24-08 13:53 #2288Regular Member

Posts: 17Going to W/W
I am leaving to see if i can get anything at w/w will post my report in couple of hours!
-
12-24-08 12:36 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 160She almost looks like the girl Dawn that I have been looking for.
Originally Posted by Toyman59
-
12-24-08 09:35 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 160Nothing last night
Went out last night but didn't really see anyone interesting. I made my first trip down to b/cb since I ussually stick to w/w most of the time. But still not much out, Must be the cold. I can't wait till it warms up. Right now you can't really get a good look at them to really see them till the are already in, then once they are in your thinking about ok, how do I get her out LOL.
-
12-24-08 08:21 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 144Im glad I kicked her out now! Smelly cooches are a no no!
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
-
12-23-08 18:06 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 1533She got in, so she's not LE. JMHO
Originally Posted by Blackdawn
Blond hair & glasses in B/CB? Smelly cooch Chrissy is back?
-
12-23-08 18:01 #2283Regular Member

Posts: 23Re:LE or NEWBIE?
It was not L.E.
They do not get in your car.
-
12-23-08 17:59 #2282Regular Member

Posts: 23The first thing she says when she gets in is I don't except under 30!










Reply With Quote





