Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 15270
-
11-23-25 22:15 #14340Senior Member

Posts: 53Pandora and her lovely box at NYAF
Mms mia recommended Pandora, a brand spanking new girl with the wrapper still on. I lucked out and was among the first ones to see her here.
Pandora came in the room and was a little frazzled, I walked her through it and it wasn't too bad. Definitely fresh meat.
As far as looks Pandora to me looks more Korean than Chinese. Her makeup, her big green eyes, beautiful plump lips she definitely takes care of herself beauty wise and fit wise, her body is 10/10 for me. Petite, slim, the most perfect pair of tits I've seen in a while, trimmed kitty but even that wasn't too much I really enjoyed that, the cherry on top was her perfect full hard ass, I can say that I never seen an ass like that on any Asian AMP girl.
She was eager to please so I let her.
We started with me sucking in everything then a Decent shower, English is so so, I declined the TS and helped her wash me and got to wash her too. It was a good time to connect with her.
In the room she showed me her bbj talent, started slow, but shifted gears quick to DT and an enthusiastic bbj with two hands and lots of spit, couple that with the occasional eye contact I land I was surprised I didn't bust.
Took some more daft and dato from her from front to back tiny little kitty so I made sure it was fully lubricated with that perfect little ass in my face. I didn't FIV or attempt fIA.
Throw a cover on and had her give me a quick BJ to line me up then I started and ended in doggy. It wasn't my fault, her ass was just so tight and nice to hold on to, it really has to be seen to believe it. We did doggy for about 5 short minutes then it just creeped up on me from nowhere, I knew I shouldn't have grabbed her hair. She let out small perfectly timed moans and the combination of the whole thing proved too much for me to handle so I ended up with a full bag in her from behind.
We relaxed a bit and she asked if I wanted a shower. While we were there she asked if I wanted a TS so I said yes because we had too much time that I knew I couldn't fill with another pop. I was spent. TS was good incident her hard but she felt good. Her tits in the shower are magnificent.
-
11-23-25 18:38 #14339Senior Member

Posts: 37LHNYC Alice
Before I left, decided to go back to LHNYC again. I was interested in Alice or Beka since I previously ate some Asian earlier. Alice was available and she was wearing same looking black bra / thong set you see on website photos. I went with 45 min. Started with some LFK which was sweet. Then went to shower but it was just me in standing shower, as Alice was just outside. Forgot why but she said she couldn't get in with me and get wet. Anyways back in the room we did some more LFK, then moved on to BBBJ which was incredible. I asked for 69 but instead I just ate out traditionally, and it was so smooth and shaved so it was tasty. Moved on some covered CG and Reverse, and after I arrived we spent last 10 minutes chatting and some more LFK / Foreplay. She was telling me about her time in Venezuela and how she was a professional massage therapist. She speaks mostly English but did need some minor google translate. 3. 6 in total. Worth it again.
-
11-23-25 14:15 #14338Senior Member

Posts: 42Spicy Girls New Addition Scarlett
Just wondering if any one has tried Scarlett, she looks Amazing!
-
11-23-25 11:38 #14337Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31Marry at Magic Star Spa
Marry was pretty goddamn hot I have to say. Younger than most of these girls very well kept I don't know where they have time to work out but she definitely does.
We went back to the room. She stayed in thong only and continued rubbing those titties all across me while giving me a rub. She reached down below one hand on Junior and one hand of scratching my back. On the flip I was hard and at full attention. She offered up her lips and tongue across my balls and then went all BBBJ. It was sloppy and wet and lots of fun. She wanted to know if you wanted to do boom boom and I said yes yes! On came the cover we started with standing missionary. Put her legs over my shoulder slid in and pounded her. I buried my face in those big titties. I flipped over for doggy she reached behind and spread her cheese for me and I went hard and fast. This girl knows exactly what she's doing and she's the best.
-
11-22-25 19:09 #14336Senior Member

Posts: 228Best DUO? Please help with suggestions
I read TER and read this forum. Too many options seemingly, so maybe people can help with suggestions. Looking for a duo where girls would eat each other and be openly willing to play with each other. Not interested in BBFS, but want rimming. Ideally greek or at least FIA. Please help with picking a wildest DUO. Thank you in advance!
-
11-22-25 14:52 #14335Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Micky - 41 spa
I think this is also called 41 spa. I saw a Mickey there. Very attractive Korean woman. Had an hour session with her. Gigi sounds awesome. Will probably revisit for her. They have a bluesky Number1 spa. Bsky.
Originally Posted by TheDonald
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 10:56 #14334Senior Member

Posts: 35A couple others do not. But those girls definitely.
Originally Posted by Hanover1887
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 08:39 #14333Senior Member

Posts: 37LHYNC Mimi and Lucy
First time in NYC decided to check out LH based on a number of reports and reccomendations. They let me look at lineup when entered and they were pushing for 2 girls so went with Lucy and Mimi. Mimi was the most excited, as soon as we got to room she started to DFK like there was no tomorrow. Lucy was too but she seemed more shy. Anyways after a standing shower as table too busy, we got in room as I went with full hour with each. They both took turns BBJ, Mimi again was really going hard there while at same Lucy was DFK all over my face and body. They then took turns with 69 and CG positions, though they weren't too good at following intended directions. It was still a very nice hour but perhaps in hindsight 7. 2 in total may have a tad high but the ladies did a great job. Mimi kept calling me her new boyfriend.
-
11-21-25 19:50 #14332Senior Member

Posts: 215Wow. Thanks a lot.
Originally Posted by Hanover1887
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 10:22 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 53Stella hot k-girl at Little Star
I called for a visit to Little Star Spa. MMS hooked me up with Stella, who was raunchy and very willing. Totally lives up to the billing. I went up the stairs, walked in and was greeted with a warm smile by the pretty MMS, who looked like she was just chilling out waiting for me, LOL. She put me in the room and told me to wait for Stella, who popped in right away.
After I gave her the 120 house pay, Stella gave me a good shower to get cleaned up. She touched every part of my body and I truly felt relaxed. Then we went back over to Stella's room and got started with a slow, deep BBBJ, Stella has a very long, very sexy tongue, and she makes great eye contact as well as great suction action and DT. I let her go on for a bit, then the cover went on, and she gave me another brief minute of CBJ. Stella's boobs are small and natural, and she was happy for me to play with and suck on her nice nipples. Her attitude and service generally are professionally raunchy.
Anyway, at this point she rolled over onto her back, took my rock hard dick in her hot little hand, and used it to toy with her clit for a few strokes before I let her gently glide it in to her super tight pussy hole. She shifted it around and got a good feel although the tightness didn't slacken much. She pulled it out and put a little lube on and beckoned me to go back in. I rode her for as long as I could while we DFK between rounds of Stella's sexy talk (her English is very good). Finally I couldn't hold on any longer and let my load fly. Stella cleaned me up nice and massaged me for around 15 minutes to the end of the hour. Tip was 200. I got the full hour and wasn't rushed and had a great time.
-
11-21-25 10:22 #14330Senior Member

Posts: 53Yeah a few of them. Kristy, Alice, Kiki, Didi all offer it. Not sure on others.
Originally Posted by OldtimerMa
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 09:28 #14329Senior Member

Posts: 34Gigi the Korean deepthroat BBBJCIM queen at ezgo spa. Midtown NYC
Found "Gigi" , aka other names, at ezgo spa near 41st and madison. Also known as 41 spa. She's korean, late 40's? Nice body Btop and shaved. And a real service queen when I need a good long cock worshiping no rush BBBJCIM. Standard spa price and if she's seen you before a very reasonable tip, for me I gave her 160. FS and more (not greek) is on her menu too.
Twitter is ezgospa with the contact.
-
11-21-25 08:02 #14328Senior Member

Posts: 66Apple & Star at NYAF-OMG
Decided to treat myself again today (been very restless lately) with a double with Apple and Star. The girls offered up an electrifying experience as always. Normally I just go see Apple, But the last time I was here. I caught a glimpse of Star and went to go check out some of her reviews. The reviews of Star lived up to my expectations. At least half of the session, Both of them had their mouths, tongues and hands all over my nether region, Making great eye contact.
Using time carefully, I also took the opportunity to fuck both Star and Apple. I put my first cover on to start with Star, got to go with the girl with the new car smell baby! Apple was kissing me and playing with the boys at the same time. I changed condoms and fucked Apple in standing doggy, I still think she's got one of the tightest body in the game. When I got close, I slowed down and stayed deep inside Apple, and Star managed to latch on to my balls and lapped up my ass. Which pushed me over the edge. I need to get a solo run with Star next time.
-
11-21-25 07:32 #14327Regular Member

Posts: 26Wild Lisa. SG
Booked an hour with wild thang Lisa, Things were very quiet at the location. Guess I got here before the after work crowd rush. Lisa came in wearing black colored outfit similar to her pictures and a black teddy over the mesh bodysuit. Some light kissing before we started heavily making out, I've already started to undress and so she helps me trying to undo buttons on a button down shirt. I had other ideas for her to better use her time Pushed her head down, DT / RJ and asked if I wanted a table shower. Of course! But not before a rough throat pounding first.
It's a little weird that there's no one is in the hallway as we walked through. We make it there and she is still fully clothed and starts the shower. Once it was time for the flip, I had Lisa lay down and pinned her arms down with my legs and mounted her face. After a few minutes of that, I gave her a little breather. This little spitfire didn't need it, She pushed me forward for an aggressive rimming, My balls resting gently on her forehead. For some reason this really got me going and rubbed one off all over her face.
Back to the room and she asks one or two pops. Fuck yeah I do! Here's when she went off! Lots of sucking and fucking, in every position and angle you can think of. Lisa loves a good pounding and take just about anything you can throw at her. After finishing inside of her in doggy and had her taste the freshly churned butter I left for her. Got clean up and Lisa tries to get me going for round 3rd. There was no way that was going happen, But I did let her try and she blew me for another 10 minutes and the shop started filling up with the sounds chicks getting clapped.
-
11-21-25 06:44 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 215BB at Little Stars
Is there anyone at Little Stars who is open to BB? Thanks.











Reply With Quote





