Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54184
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Lola the VIP

    While still here in Florida, had to extend my stay a few more days, I found myself back in VIP again, on this lovely day I was introduced to Lola by Angel. Lola herself looks mighty delicious as well. So I went ahead and took her as my play toy for the hour. Skipped on the ts and stayed in the massage room instead, not that I need a rinse anyway. So I laid down on the massage table, butt naked anticipating the fun things that me and Lola will doing. Lola got back in and starts massaging and teasing me at the same time, As the was standing over my head massaging my back gliding her way down toward my ass, I can feel her bare breast on my back. I tilt my head her way and notice she had lowered her top exposing her tits, she said you like. And I responded back yes with sly wicked smile. More massaging and teasing toward the bottom portion of my body. On to the flip, more teasing and rubbing a kiss here a kiss there on my chest. Then comes a full blown BJ, dt, and bls. She even let me titty fucked her as she blew me. On comes the cover, she got on top. CG, RCG, then face down ass up. Then to mish. From mish, she then got on her knees and had me face fucked her bare until I nutted in here mouth. Another satisfying encounter.

  2. #54183

    Kayo at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Kayo. Kayo is a young and cute Japanese spinner. Estimated age mid 20's. Estimated height 5'3". 100 lbs? Small A breasts. Medium length black hair worn in a knot on the back of her head. Hairy pussy but very clean and hygienic. No tattoos. Very friendly with good English.

    After the pre coital shower, Kayo took the lead and had me lay down on the bed. She actually asked "is it okay to kiss your body"? She worked her way down my body and did a smooth and patient BBBJ to the easy listening piano music playing in the background. Switched to DATY and progressed to 69, DATO, CG and MISH all leading to a powerful release. After release I spent some time massaging her feet as they were so beautiful and soft. I had earlier put her feet on my shoulders so I could massage her soles while doing DATY and I would periodically turn right and left to kiss each foot. Her pussy was not as tight as some and that is a good thing as it allowed easier access. Still relatively tight but not the vice type tightness we sometimes see.

    Kayo said that she is from Tokyo. She said she had previously visited NY, Boston and Wash, DC and that she anticipates going to LA in the near future. She advised any visitors to Japan to go in the fall or winter as the summer is very hot. She is only in her mid twenties but I found a maturity in her that was very attractive. She is very professional but also very interested in the happiness of her customer. I really liked her and am happy to recommend her.

  3. #54182
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Semoran and Forsyth run parallel to each other. Could not find Good Spa on Google. Can you clarify location? Thanks.
    Business Plaza immediately west of the 7-11 at the corner of Forsyth Rd and Aloma Ave.

  4. #54181

    Angel

    Tried Angel for the first time at VIP bc everyone is saying good things about her. Can confirm she lives up to the hype. What I enjoyed most was the care she puts in ts to make sure every part of the body is clean before the fun begins. In the room when dried, it was also the first time someone did TUMA outside of ts so that was a big turn on. The wall acrobatic BBJ was a spectacle but the BJ itself was average.

    All in all, would recommend anyone who hasn't tried to try her once.

  5. #54180
    I was looking at visiting Kelly at orchid (formerly m & y) today possibly and wanted to call ahead. The number on google doesn't seem to be active though. Does anyone have a new number I can call with?

  6. #54179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with Kelly at Orchid (M&Y) the other day and she mentioned how slow it has been lately. I thought it unfathomable that a woman as beautiful as she is, who provides service as she does, would be sitting around just twiddling her thumbs with no business. One would think there would be a line around the block. Granted, the spa is not in a great location. I admittedly tend to avoid that side of town if I can help it. Moreover, it does not have great access or proximity to things like highways, shops, or restaurants that would help drive up traffic.

    At any rate, for any of you mongers that have not yet experienced it, a session with Kelly is not one to be missed. Her exploits on this forum alone are legendary. If you want an uninterrupted session with an absolutely enthusiastic bombshell, now would be the time. Put simply, she is an All Star wherever she goes. Which brings me to another point, if things remain slow, it would not be unreasonable for these ladies to bring their talents to other, more lucrative markets. I'm not trying to say nothing, I'm just saying....
    Read this and figured what the hell, met Kelly a few years ago and been a good minute since I've seen her last. Headed over there this weekend to help the cause. And lucky me walked into a crowd. Well, I can't do the wait so doubled back and saw Tiffany without a wait, lucky me.

    I'll try again on a weekday.

  7. #54178
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 110

    Lola at VIP - amazing experience

    Stopped by VIP today and met a sexy firecracker named Lola, and she turned out to be one of those rare finds who blends looks, skill, and attitude into one smooth experience. She opened the door with a playful smile, dressed to tease, and from the first glance I knew I was in good hands. She's a stunner!! Long black hair, pretty face, smooth skin, and wonderful D cups with soft, suckable nipples that practically begged for attention. She's got a fabulous figure, and that round, firm booty was the kind that makes it hard to focus on anything else.

    Things kicked off with LFK, slow and sensual, and before long I was exploring with DATY. Fresh and responsive, she arched into it, let out some breathy moans, and gave just enough feedback to keep me going. We slipped into 69, and she knew how to keep the rhythm going with a slow, wet grind from above while delivering a killer BBBJ with perfect suction and pressure. Slapped on the raincoat and we started with standing doggy. Her grip and movement were something else. That booty bounced back against me just right, and she handled every stroke with ease. Moved to standing mish by the edge of the bed, where she pulled me in deep, hands locked around my waist, breathing heavy, completely in the moment. She could sense when I was close and asked if I wanted to finish in her mouth, and I said of course!! She dropped down one more time and finished me with a sloppy, skilled CIM. She took it all and held it with a proud, sexy smile knowing that she had successfully drained every last drop out of me.

    Lola brings it all. She really is the total package, looks, curves, and chemistry. Her skills are superb, and her energy stays high from start to finish. She checked every box for me and she's easily on the repeat list. Highly recommended.

  8. #54177

    Only Time for One

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    I am about an hour away from Orlando and only have time for 1.
    I have "time" for more than one -- about a week later!

  9. #54176

    Too many options!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    For those of you wanting a little change, check this woman out. Near Semoran & Forsyth.

    She's in her mid 20's, very soft white skin, nice body, with some large MM B's. Supposedly Chinese but looked more Japanese to me in complexion and structure, but what the hell do I know. Service wasn't pro or PSE like you'll get at Tokyo but she was enthusiastic and seems geniunely 'new' giving fast chicken peck head rather than slow and sensuous but she treated me good. The pussy was good and she was a very clean / college girl looking chick.

    Suggested prices are hilariously outrageous so be ready to negotiate her back to earth. Requested donation of $$. 80 LOL.
    I received a message from Sisi about Yuki, I love Kelly. This Cindy sounds amazing.

    With Kelly as a base line, who there be any others worth meeting? I am about an hour away from Orlando and only have time for 1.

  10. #54175

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderY  [View Original Post]
    I was in Orlando this week and stopped by Tokyo. Holy shit this place is better than NYC. I met Candy there. Nit skinny but not fat, great tits and ass. We went into the shower and she got naked and slid all over me for 10 minutes. Rolled me over and started with a great BBBJ and then jumped on and started grinding on my cock. My bare cock slipped into her pussy and she leaned over and asked if I wanted to fuck her raw. Holy shit yes! Just then two other smoking hot girls came in to wash their pussies and wanted to get into the action. I was playing with Grace's pussy while Candy rode my bare cock. She rode me like crazy then I bent her over and fucked her from the back while I held on to her huge tits. Then I rolled her over on the table and pinned her legs back and pounded the fucking shit out of her until I blew deep in her pussy. Pulled out and watched all the cum drain out of her pussy. Got cleaned up and went back to the room. She wanted another round, but I was wiped. Thank God I don't live near Orlando, I would be broke. Hat's off to my Central Florida brothers, you don't know how good you have it!
    What was the damage?

  11. #54174
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Rita. She is a young and beautiful Japanese woman. Estimated age early to mid 20's. Estimated height 5'4". Thin and fit body. Small MM breasts. Bs? Nice smooth skin. Long hair worn down. One of the few providers I have met that works with long fake fingernails but they didn't impact her performance. Very friendly with good English.

    Completely shaved with three small tattoos: a heart shaped design on the left arm just above her elbow and a pair of tattoos (Tom and Jerry) on both inner forearms. One cartoon character on each forearm. She said she liked small tattoos.

    Did the precoital shower and Rita gave a nice preview BBBJ. Back to the bed for a lengthy DATY to the beat of Taylor Swift playing on her phone. I remember "Anti Hero" working very well as A DATY inspirational song. Progressed to 69, DATO, CG and MISH all leading to a powerful release. We cuddled and talked a bit post release. Rita said she is from Kyoto and that she has worked in NY and LA. She said that she is looking forward to visiting Disney before leaving Orlando. She is very knowledgeable about Disney. She said Disney World has four parks while Disney Tokyo has two parks. I didn't know this. Did the post coital shower and she walked me to the door.

    Keeping with the Disney theme, my visit with Rita was an E ticket ride and I enthusiastically recommend her.
    Dick I appreciate these reviews. You sir atr the meiji expert.

  12. #54173

    Re: Location

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Semoran and Forsyth run parallel to each other. Could not find Good Spa on Google. Can you clarify location? Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure they meant Aloma and Forsyth.

  13. #54172

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    For those of you wanting a little change, check this woman out. Near Semoran & Forsyth.

    She's in her mid 20's, very soft white skin, nice body, with some large MM B's.

    Supposedly Chinese but looked more Japanese to me in complexion and structure, but what the hell do I know. Service wasn't pro or PSE like you'll get at Tokyo but she was enthusiastic and seems geniunely 'new' giving fast chicken peck head rather than slow and sensuous but she treated me good. The pussy was good and she was a very clean / college girl looking chick.

    Suggested prices are hilariously outrageous so be ready to negotiate her back to earth. Requested donation of $$. 80 LOL.
    Semoran and Forsyth run parallel to each other. Could not find Good Spa on Google. Can you clarify location? Thanks.

  14. #54171

    OT Massage Spa

    I was looking for good dream in Davenport but as we know its dry, if anyone has anything on the area let me know please.

    I ended my search in celebration at this spa. Quiet but next to a tattoo shop so you might pass some guys hanging outside. Was greeted when I went inside, she pushed for hh which I knew meant she was busy. I did have to wait 15 minutes roughly which I didn't mind. Once she came in she was pretty cool decent massage and on the flip it was good hand shake given, allowed some touching of her bigg naturals until the fireworks happened. All in all it was good time minus the wait but it was worth it. I'm not too big on FS but I'm sure there was more on the menu I was just craving a handshake.

    I believe she said she was 40, decent bod honestly with big naturals as mentioned. Face was nice to look at. I'd recommend, and I'm sure the massage would be better if the time allowed it. I think she did give me few more minutes because I had to wait, didn't catch the name but she was the only one there that day.

  15. #54170
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Venus Massage Spa / Luca

    Came here got everything I wanted and more. Luca was pretty goddamn hot I have to say. Younger than most of these girls very well kept I don't know where they have time to work out but she definitely does.

    We went back to the room. She stayed in thong only and continued rubbing those titties all across me while giving me a rub. She reached down below one hand on Junior and one hand of scratching my back. On the flip I was hard and at full attention. She offered up her lips and tongue across my balls and then went all BBBJ. It was sloppy and wet and lots of fun. She wanted to know if you wanted to do boom boom and I said yes yes! On came the cover we started with standing missionary. Put her legs over my shoulder slid in and pounded her. I buried my face in those big titties. I flipped over for doggy she reached behind and spread her cheese for me and I went hard and fast. This girl knows exactly what she's doing and she's the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape