Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 18408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16998
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    Honestly wouldn't give him anything. His contributions are zero and all he does is beg for info. When you give him what he wants he criticizes you.
    100% spot on!

  2. #16997
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAndBoldMale  [View Original Post]
    Only in town for the night. Anyone with experien e at Serenity or Top Foot? Please message with advice.
    I wouldn't be messing around in that area. Try A SPa, 66 Spa or Happy Feet Spa. These are relatively close to where you are speaking of.

  3. #16996

    Mt. Juliet

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I sent the link. Someone else may have but just mentioning it here before you get 5 messages doing the same thing. Or 0 because everyone thinks someone else will PM you haha.
    I would like to know the MJ location as well! Thanks.

  4. #16995
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    A bit light on contributions so I'll just suggest A Spa or 66 for you. Not because they are bad options but because we certainly could use more people to try them out and give us an idea. I don't know if DFK is on the table though but you can probably pull it off. I hope you have a nice visit.
    Honestly wouldn't give him anything. His contributions are zero and all he does is beg for info. When you give him what he wants he criticizes you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251124_073002_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #16994
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I sent the link. Someone else may have but just mentioning it here before you get 5 messages doing the same thing. Or 0 because everyone thinks someone else will PM you haha.
    Thanks a lot for the info.

  6. #16993

    Brentwood

    Only in town for the night. Anyone with experien e at Serenity or Top Foot? Please message with advice.

  7. #16992

    Brentwwod cool springs exit

    Down here for the day. See 2 AMPs close. Anyone have experience at either Serenity or Top Foot? Appreciate any advice.

  8. #16991
    Quote Originally Posted by Red1960  [View Original Post]
    I read on forum might be interesting AMP in mt Juliet I'm just regular member on this site but their international site I'm senior member. If someone could send me the name thru pm I appreciate it if anyone got any interest in mongering in Panama City Panama from 15 dollars for 12 minutes to area I like to stay in, and places I like to visit hit me up. I have some limited knowledge on Barcelona Spain and Athens Greece.
    I sent the link. Someone else may have but just mentioning it here before you get 5 messages doing the same thing. Or 0 because everyone thinks someone else will PM you haha.

  9. #16990

    Mt Juliet Massage

    I read on forum might be interesting AMP in mt Juliet I'm just regular member on this site but their international site I'm senior member. If someone could send me the name thru pm I appreciate it if anyone got any interest in mongering in Panama City Panama from 15 dollars for 12 minutes to area I like to stay in, and places I like to visit hit me up. I have some limited knowledge on Barcelona Spain and Athens Greece.

  10. #16989
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcnash  [View Original Post]
    Finally made an appointment with Angela. She did not disappoint.
    I, too, recently had a visit with Angela at RS and I must whole heartedly agree with you. She definitely does not disappoint. I will see her again. On my way out she introduced me to the new girl Mimi. She looked like she would be fun as well.

  11. #16988
    Quote Originally Posted by Biginjapen15  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers! I'm in this beautiful city for the weekend and I'm looking for the best spa recommendations with L3. BBJ, DFK, table shower BJ, is that offered out here? I've been reading a lot of reviews and have narrowed it down to about three or four spas that seem pretty good out here, but I just want to make sure the action starts at the table shower and doesn't end until you get that little bottle of water if anyone could PM me or reply to this post, I would be very grateful. Thanks!
    A bit light on contributions so I'll just suggest A Spa or 66 for you. Not because they are bad options but because we certainly could use more people to try them out and give us an idea. I don't know if DFK is on the table though but you can probably pull it off. I hope you have a nice visit.

  12. #16987

    Mamasan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I wonder is that Helen. It doesn't matter much I suppose but she was the one that first got me to try BBBJ and her cost was 20.

    And while not the same location, this is the second report of a mystery mamasan. Could the legend be back? I still doubt, it must be someone else.
    This Mamasan went by Lala. She looked a bit older and dressed like she wasn't servicing but looked like she had Dcups and was somewhat flirty so probably had a history of service in the past.

  13. #16986

    My turn

    After like 30 minutes of looking through the boards, I finally decided to try out RS yesterday morning at 11:30. I texted to ask if they were busy and told them I'd be there in 30 minutes. Got there and parked next to the liqour store next door because I saw 2 trucks already there in the back. I was let in by LuLu I believe her name was and she was wearing a pick dress and looked to be in her late 30's, early 40's. Nice personality though with limited English, but managable. She lead me to the room and asked if I had been there before, which I said no. It was. 6 for 30 minutes and. 7 for the hour house fee. I guess the rate for hhr has gone up a bit? I had a couple of benjamins on me so I just gave her one of them for the hhr just to test the waters this time which got me a hug and a peck on the cheek, it was cute. Stripped down, lyed down and she came back and started with a decent rubdown. After like maybe 10 minutes or so, she started gliding her nails lightly over me and lead down to my ass, which she really liked, and then to some nice teasing. On the flip, I had initially wanted a L1 since I was "too big for boom boom," which I thought I would be given her petite frame and wanted to test the waters anyway, but since I only had another $ bill on me, I gave her that since that's the the rate for L1 at these places anyway. And wouldn't you know it, she stripped down, got on top and started a BBJ from the jewels, up. Surprised, but I went with it. Told her to climb aboard for 69 DATY / Dato, super clean and smelled nice, and she finished me off with L1. I guess her jaw got tired from my size haha. After she cleaned me up and left to what I think was her rinsing her mouth out, I was getting dressed and she came back and offered to put my socks and shoes on for me. I thought that was cool of her because you don't get that everyday, or I don't, and haven't had that kind of service since Empire over in Louisville years back. She hugged me and kissed my cheek again and gave me a handful of candy and a water. On my way out I saw the TS which I saw you guys pointing out to be in a weird spot, like right as you come in basically, but I may try it next time for some fun anyway LOL. I also met the other girls and they greeted me with hugs, pats on the ass and grabbing my junk. One of them were apparently Korean / Taiwanese so now I have to see her next time. I got a stamp card, Lulu pat my ass again and I was out the door. Very nice first dream I had of this place. I'm coming back for sure soon. Thanks for the info everyone.

  14. #16985
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Nashville in March 2026. Wondering which are the Spa's to hit up for the best services. BBBJ is a must, Rimming would be a plus, but not necessarily a must. Any ans all recommends are greatly appreciated.
    Planning too far ahead comrade. I know 4 months seems like it isn't long but our situation is still in a perilous state and can go either way in such a short time. To put this in perspective, 4 months ago, a particular local favorite, Angela, was working with a somewhat favored spot. Now she's at least partially running her own location. Two other new spots opened up within the last month or so (one might have closed already). Columbia has a spot. Mt Juliet has a spot. Only two locations (of this level of service) have been in existence over a year, and both of them have been raided.

    So don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with asking, and I imagine some folks will give you more straightforward answers, but I would feel more confident telling you something if you were like a week away.

  15. #16984

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TnFunGuy13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...alm-91598.html

    Took a small break, lost account so now back. Anyone with history? Or TGTBT.
    The largest earning OF model whatever her name is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape