Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35536

    Intel on Ivy?

    Pic doesn't look like the Ivy that was around awhile ago and hosted near the diamond. Haven't gotten a response yet wondering if I should bother.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/878586364579

  2. #35535

    LoLo #

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    I guess its been about 2 years since I last saw Lolo- could I snag her number from someone? Also, anybody have any updates on Ivy / Amanda?
    She says she takes the ad down quickly because of volume of responses. If she's being hit up by upwards of 40 guys in two hours she can only see but so many in a day. Tells me she limits it to 2 at the most and doesn't even work every day. It's basically first come first serve so act fast.

    8 oh4. 8 three8. 4 thousand8.

  3. #35534

    Lexi

    Made contact on Seeking. Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1128.jpg‎   IMG_1127.jpg‎  

  4. #35533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    She has always been like that. Used to see her fairly regularly and it being hit or missed on a timely reply was an understatement.

  5. #35532
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    That's how she is.

  6. #35531

    Innsbrook

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with this provider this morning but couldn't set up a good time. Will try again next week. Has any one had a dream with her and would give a recommendation? She is close by in the far west end (Innsbrook) and the donation was good. Tried to google her phone # but nothing came back. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/026410025562
    She's cool. Down to earth. She moans and gets really into it. It was a fun time.

  7. #35530

    Jazzy

    She gives good bbjcimws. Price is much lower than the STG ads. She's chillin at motel on Midlothian Trpk. Can be a little flaky when tweaking but when she gets started she works hard till the finish.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...b/419568897090

  8. #35529
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    Saw her a week or two ago and had good dream. Felt like it was the 3rd or 4th time I hit her up before she responded.

  9. #35528
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with this provider this morning but couldn't set up a good time. Will try again next week. Has any one had a dream with her and would give a recommendation? She is close by in the far west end (Innsbrook) and the donation was good. Tried to google her phone # but nothing came back. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/026410025562
    I wouldn't participate in contacting anyone in Henrico. Short of a well known UTR in a private residence. Any hotel or car date is a big risk there in my opinion. Be very careful.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  10. #35527

    Looking for info

    Made contact with this provider this morning but couldn't set up a good time. Will try again next week. Has any one had a dream with her and would give a recommendation? She is close by in the far west end (Innsbrook) and the donation was good. Tried to google her phone # but nothing came back. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/026410025562

  11. #35526
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    Nope, same here. I'll sometimes get a message back a day, two, or three later saying, "sorry I missed you".

  12. #35525

    This Latina is Legit

    Had a great time. QV including BBBJ was two bills. But we went longer than 20 min. Pics are real.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7199063.htm?cat=1

  13. #35524

    Pixie

    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?

  14. #35523

    Smh

    The level of frustration is though the roof dealing with most of these skanks. Unreliable, undependable, its just crazy.

  15. #35522
    Quote Originally Posted by BigToy779  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? Can't find anything on her and she is close to my office so I'd love to find a lunch time quick snack. Stay safe guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/340512231173
    Anyone dream with her? I reached out but no response. I haven't seen her post again either. I'm always weary especially lately with so many stings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape