Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 59,146 to 59,160 of 61400
-
12-24-08 17:26 #2255Regular Member

Posts: 17W/W loop no luck
I looped the W/W loop today around 3 pm Nothing much I circled 3 times and decided to leave Seems like all the SW are off for christmas.
-
12-24-08 16:35 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 307Layers are hurting the looks also. Hard to gauge a girl's body when she has ten shirts on underneath her jacket.
Originally Posted by Tembermd
-
12-24-08 16:22 #2253Senior Member

Posts: 1330Penny - Warning
At about noon today I found WSW Penny walking along Wilkins near Payson. Probably 5'2", 130 pounds, flabby C or D cups, dark brown shoulder length messy hair, maybe 30 or 35 y/o. Looked and smelled clean, at least by SW standards.
She seemed nice at the scoop so I took her to a notel. After about 1 minute of the main event she pulls off the cover and said that I was taking too long. I didn't like that. Neither of us had another cover. I washed, pissed, and dressed. She was pissing when I finished dressing, which made it easy to pick up .3 from the dresser (left .1) and leave. She was screaming when I walked out the door.
An hour later I went back in the room and she was gone. Turned in the room key without problem.
Recommed you stay away from Penny unless you want to risk an STD from BBFS.
Later I spotted a pretty slender WSW on Ramsey near the circle. Long straight dark hair. Looked like a younger "the Angela" only more pretty. From the mongermobile, she looked like she was in her mid 20s. She waved, I looped, she waved again and she started to walk to my car. I spotted an LE cruiser behind me so I drove away. I got back just in time to see her get into another monger's car. If that was you, please post a report. She looked almost TGTBT.
Horsetrader
-
12-24-08 13:53 #2252Regular Member

Posts: 17Going to W/W
I am leaving to see if i can get anything at w/w will post my report in couple of hours!
-
12-24-08 12:36 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 160She almost looks like the girl Dawn that I have been looking for.
Originally Posted by Toyman59
-
12-24-08 09:35 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 160Nothing last night
Went out last night but didn't really see anyone interesting. I made my first trip down to b/cb since I ussually stick to w/w most of the time. But still not much out, Must be the cold. I can't wait till it warms up. Right now you can't really get a good look at them to really see them till the are already in, then once they are in your thinking about ok, how do I get her out LOL.
-
12-24-08 08:21 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 144Im glad I kicked her out now! Smelly cooches are a no no!
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
-
12-23-08 18:06 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 1533She got in, so she's not LE. JMHO
Originally Posted by Blackdawn
Blond hair & glasses in B/CB? Smelly cooch Chrissy is back?
-
12-23-08 18:01 #2247Regular Member

Posts: 23Re:LE or NEWBIE?
It was not L.E.
They do not get in your car.
-
12-23-08 17:59 #2246Regular Member

Posts: 23The first thing she says when she gets in is I don't except under 30!
-
12-23-08 17:57 #2245Regular Member

Posts: 23Not L.E.
The first thing she says when she gets in is I don't except under 30!
-
12-23-08 14:26 #2244Regular Member

Posts: 23Not L.E.
The first thing she says when she gets in is I don't except under 30!
-
12-23-08 08:26 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 144LE or NEWBIE?
Was down in B/CB last night, when I see this supposed WSW walking down the street! I see someone pull up and start talking to her so I drive away! I make a loop and come back up the street, she starts waving, so I stop! The first thing she says when she gets in is I don't except under 30! My dumb ass should have known that was a dead give away, but I didn't respond! She was really persistent with finding out how much I was going to give her! I did not respond she kept asking so I stop on the side of the road and told her to get out! I'm not sure if she was LE or just a really stupid SW! She has blond hair and glasses and one of the best bottoms I've ever seen! About 5'4" 135 lbs. Any intel would be appreciated!
-
12-22-08 09:59 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 144Bathing is definately not missy's top priority! But BBJ definately is! A shower here and there would not hurt either! Personally I would be more interested in FS if it wasnt for that reason! She is very attractive but funk is not my favorite smell!
Originally Posted by Propilot
-
12-22-08 01:11 #2241Senior Member

Posts: 622Meranda???
Cyrano8 -
I hope you're OK though I think you may have been spooked a bit. Meranda is well known here and on the block and one monger even posted some pics of her a while back. She's had a good reputation so far and no one has ever posted your experience.
I'm not sayin' it didn't happen or that you did wtong by erring on the side of caution but I think you migt have been a little too nervous.








Reply With Quote






