Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 44200
-
11-21-25 00:59 #41380Senior Member

Posts: 1179Lily at G&G
Stopped by this shop in hopes of another session with Angela before I end this trip but alas aunt Flo has hit. Gave me lots of affection and introduced me to Lily saying I would like her and off we go.
Hf 50.
Dono 150.
Services dfk BBBJ dt attrmpts Russian 69 facesitting cfs.
She's about 5'3 with large mm Ds and if memory serves a tat around her stomach / side.
She had me lay down for a massage and I got to give her credit, she actually knows what she's doing. Not sure if she's an actual lmt but felt better than any massage from say massage envy. She gave a medium pressure massage and was able to get a knot out or two. Then on the flip she disrobed and hoped on me and immediately started with a Russian. She seemed to like to dictate the action and was going to do some face sitting but I declined as it's not really my thing. She then gave an aggressive BJ, the type where felt like she wanted it. Attempted to dt a few times and got close with lots of bls and suction. She grabbed the rubber and hopped on for some acg. Took over control and was bucking into her and made her really earn the cowgirl title. After a while she let out a loud one and said she had an O and needed a second. Switched to a few positions and she could take a pounding with the exception of doggy. Apparently certain angles went to deep but other than that she wanted me to keep thrusting and not stop. Finally popped and she said she loved the energy so fellas if you have stamina she can keep up with you.
L7.
A8.
S9.
-
11-20-25 23:34 #41379Regular Member

Posts: 2Asia Spa
Asia Spa on El Toro (same building as Ocean Pearl formerly Oasis Relax) seems to be closed. Is this a different Aia Spa?
Originally Posted by Jjoy07
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 23:09 #41378Senior Member

Posts: 87Is she the one with black hair and real erect niples when she is excited? Not too sure how long of a tongue we are talking about, but the one I had today was a total service queen. I need to start remembering their names or write it down or something.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 21:55 #41377Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 44This girl is awesome at Garden!
I read all about Nicole and decided it was time to go to Garden and see Nicole and boy was I right. In walks Nicole with such a big smile, some DFK, and a tight hug. I left the funds on the table so she knew exactly what it was. Nicole helped me get undressed and tell me to lay down on the table. She liked to play with my ass as I am getting some oil (I like the nuru massage) Also the best part is I have never had a rim job like hers. Nicole would do this popping and sucking sound as she get her tongue deep inside. This got me so ready. The BS was nice and long. On the flip some DFK as she licked and sucked her way down my body. She first liked sucking on my balls one at a time. She would suck one than BBBJ and suck the other which was fantastic. She asked me to sit at the edge of the table. Nicole likes to be in control, let her be as she will blow your mind. She on her knees sucking my balls. I raised my legs and rested them on her shoulders for another rim job. (Nicole loves to rim, so please, I suggest give her one as well.) I lowered my legs for more Deep BBBJ. I was not ready for BBBJCIM Now it is my turn got on the table for more LFK and now I'm sucking on her nice tits moving and licking my way on down for some Daty witch went into 69. We stopped which led into her sitting on the end of the table for me to provide some Rrmming and, FIV and licking and sucking on her clit. I could tell she loved every minute of it. I was ready, it was time for some deep pounding mish. I stopped and motioned, now it is your turn. I'm now sitting on the table, and she's back on her knees giving me a great BBBJ. This went on forever, but I could not pop. We got back on the table in the 69 position. Nicole was sucking so very deep in her throat for a fantastic BBBJCIM. She made sure she got every last drop. She gets off and sits next to me when I see her swallow. She smiled and motioned more. There was no more, so she got a hot towel and cleaned me up. Had some time left for a little massage, which was good. Nicole helped me get dressed, got my weather nd on my way. For me it been way to long since I had a Rimming like Nicole. She also told me BBFS is available too. Just little bit extra. I will definitely come and try next time.
-
11-20-25 19:55 #41376Regular Member

Posts: 7Le Palace
The only girl that I've seen recently is Tracy, but when I was last week I saw a beautiful young girl walking down the hall. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to ask her name.
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 19:08 #41375Senior Member

Posts: 1377I just pulled out!! There's room now.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 18:58 #41374Senior Member

Posts: 107I second this
Tried to reply to you, but ill just say it here. KC is hard to book with nowadays. She says she's in school and she has other excuses here and there too. Lots of hospital visits LOL also, her menu is less now. But she's still one of the best massage out there.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 17:48 #41373Senior Member

Posts: 309To Slammer6008
Hey, Slam Man, kinda like the last girl you fucked, your (email) box is full. No room for more anything in there. I tried to DP but it wouldn't fit.
-
11-20-25 17:46 #41372Senior Member

Posts: 309Your deduction of Eva is spot on.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
Mr. P.
-
11-20-25 16:16 #41371Senior Member

Posts: 334Hey what's with the vague response, can you give more details please? LOL You’re the man Mr. P, appreciate the info. I take it Eva is the best looking with the lowest service level.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 14:54 #41370Senior Member

Posts: 1377Six star Villa in westminster
That place used to be great Two years ago has anybody gone since?
-
11-20-25 14:46 #41369Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Familiar Face Mandy at Du
Stopped in for my regular appointment with Coco (I try to see her at least twice a week). I was greeted at the door by someone else that let me know that Coco would be a little late. She was eating dinner and then wanted to shower. We recognized each other right away even though it has been at least a year. It was Mandy from Right Spa. Right away I said "Mandy?" and she got a big smile and said "you remember me?" How could I forget a service queen. She led me to the big room and said she would massage me until Coco was ready. For those unaware, Mandy is very friendly and outgoing and speaks very good English. All natural low C cups, bubble butt, not a spinner but not thick and alot of fun! I told her that I would massage her while we wait, she did not hesitate, dress dropped and on the table with a huge smile. I gave her a nice backrub and then had her flip. On the flip she slid to the end of the table hanging her head off the bed and had me FF her while I rubbed her front. Then I moved to her side and her mouth followed me along. Solid BBBJ skills. Coco finally came in and Mandy asked if she could stay. Normally I would have been all over that but I really love my solo time with Coco so I passed for now. She said it was great to see me again and hope I see her soon and left. 20 minutes later while Coco was laying on the table and I was on top of her, Mandy came back in, said she was bored (it was at closing) and went straight in for some BLS, then had me back up and started some more BBBJ. 2 minutes later she said, OK thanks and left again. LOL. As much as I try to fill my docket with Coco solo visits while she is here, I will probably re-acquaint myself with Mandy again (I actually am not sure what her name is here?
-
11-20-25 14:45 #41368Senior Member

Posts: 107Le palace or SH (west / mag) recs?
Hey curious if anyone have recs for any of these two. I usually see KC at Le palace but our days just haven't matched. And a lot of new names there and service can be inconsistent. Same with SH any recs are welcome. TIA.
-
11-20-25 14:38 #41367Gloria KingGuestLosing a good provider's contact is the worst. Good luck with the search.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 10:47 #41366Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84Abby at 88 skin
"Blondie Bliss Abby's Sweet Touch & Wild Ride".
Booked a session with Abby, a petite Chinese blondie with a pretty face, soft voice, and just the right curves in all the right places. She's got MM C cups, natural bounce, and a trimmed kitty that showed she keeps it fresh and ready.
She started with a solid massage not just going through the motions either. Focused on my back and shoulders, relaxing pressure, and slow teasing touches that hinted at what was coming next.
On the flip, things got warmer quick started with some LFK, soft and sweet, before she leaned in for a warm, wet BBBJ. She added just the right amount of BLS, took her time, and looked up with those flirty eyes that told me she knew what she was doing. We shifted into 69, and I dove into some deep DATY she smelled fresh and responded to every lick and touch like a pro.
Cover came on and we started with CG tight grip, good motion, and full eye contact. Switched to standing mish with her up against the wall legs wrapped around, hands on my shoulders, moaning in rhythm. Finished strong in K9, where she arched her back and took every stroke deep while throwing it back with soft whimpers.
Activities: Massage, LFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, 69, CFS (CG, standing mish, K9).
Finish: Covered.
Body: Petite Chinese, blonde, MM C cups, trimmed kitty.
Damage: .7 HF $. 6 donation.
Repeat?: No doubt she blends soft energy with serious skills.












Reply With Quote





