Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 532 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7704

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mara a few weeks ago. She's tall with nice legs. Very pleasant, chatty. Likes kissing, doesn't seem to like DATY (I got no reaction from her; maybe I didn't stay long enough). For some reason she didn't want to remove the slinky mini-dress she had on, but it was short enough to hike it up for the work.

    She gave an excellent BBBJ. Didn't get as far as FS (it's an age thing with me). Won't repeat, however; too long a drive for me, and too pricey for just a BJ. YMMV.

    -HP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kingo...l/860571878697
    She offers a FS but she doesn't like to take her dress off. Maybe a noob in this game.

  2. #7703

    Fusion

    https://tryst.link/massage/fusion

    Massage, PM and hot towels. 2 pops. 2nd one was intense.

  3. #7702

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthUchiha91  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Do you or anyone know any other girls from EPM right now that would do BBFS? I know there is one right now (Mary Jane) that has done BBFS based on reviews, but that happened at other agencies, and they advertise which girls do so. EPM doesn't. Just wondering if anyone else had any luck doing so specifically using EPM. I don't want to get my hopes up expecting so and get shut down, or risk being blocked by whomever runs EPM for even asking.
    Try Kate at https://x.com/ mlove0310, she can help you with your request, the only downside is the rate. They are available in AC.

  4. #7701

    Naomi

    https://secrethostess.com/4391090/

    Great BJ with a cover. She allowed me to touch her kitty and tits. No FIV. CBJCIM.

  5. #7700

    International

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3318037

    Latina and Asian mostly. Might see a Caucasian when available.

  6. #7699

    Mara

    I saw Mara a few weeks ago. She's tall with nice legs. Very pleasant, chatty. Likes kissing, doesn't seem to like DATY (I got no reaction from her; maybe I didn't stay long enough). For some reason she didn't want to remove the slinky mini-dress she had on, but it was short enough to hike it up for the work.

    She gave an excellent BBBJ. Didn't get as far as FS (it's an age thing with me). Won't repeat, however; too long a drive for me, and too pricey for just a BJ. YMMV.

    -HP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kingo...l/860571878697

  7. #7698

    Mara

    I saw Mara a few weeks ago. She's tall with nice legs. Very pleasant, chatty. Likes kissing, doesn't seem to like DATY (I got no reaction from her; maybe I didn't stay long enough). For some reason she didn't want to remove the slinky mini-dress she had on, but it was short enough to hike it up for the work.

    She gave an excellent BBBJ. Didn't get as far as FS (it's an age thing with me). Won't repeat, however; too long a drive for me, and too pricey for just a BJ. YMMV.

    -HP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kingo...l/860571878697

  8. #7697

    Epm

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    Who or what is EPM?
    Exotic Philly Models.

    It's one of the agencies right in the city that features Asian women. They rotate women often, and a bit more on the expensive side (at least $$ but they are always good and always hot.

    Not sure if I'm allowed to directly link here, I rarely comment, and don't pay much attention to the rules of this site, But here's their site.

    https://www.ephillym..com

    (Added an extra dot just in case).

  9. #7696
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthUchiha91  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Do you or anyone know any other girls from EPM right now that would do BBFS? I know there is one right now (Mary Jane) that has done BBFS based on reviews, but that happened at other agencies, and they advertise which girls do so. EPM doesn't. Just wondering if anyone else had any luck doing so specifically using EPM. I don't want to get my hopes up expecting so and get shut down, or risk being blocked by whomever runs EPM for even asking.
    Who or what is EPM?

  10. #7695

    Nympho

    Quote Originally Posted by Disilene  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley the nympho lately?

    Not answering her phone and have not seen her post in last couple of weeks.

    Thanks.
    I saw She had a STG ad up in the last week or so and I know She takes her Ad down when she's not working.

  11. #7694

    EPM girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TenaCityForCum  [View Original Post]
    Sharon is new and gives anything from EPM like other chicks. BBBJ, swallowing precum, Mish and DS. P2P is on the menu but no BBFS.
    Thanks for sharing. Do you or anyone know any other girls from EPM right now that would do BBFS? I know there is one right now (Mary Jane) that has done BBFS based on reviews, but that happened at other agencies, and they advertise which girls do so. EPM doesn't. Just wondering if anyone else had any luck doing so specifically using EPM. I don't want to get my hopes up expecting so and get shut down, or risk being blocked by whomever runs EPM for even asking.

  12. #7693

    Ashely the nympho

    Has anyone seen Ashley the nympho lately?

    Not answering her phone and have not seen her post in last couple of weeks.

    Thanks.

  13. #7692

    Crazy 30 year old

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingDog  [View Original Post]
    Stating that it was her "17th birthday" seems to have sting written all over it, don't you think??

    LD.
    These two are crazy, that offer is ridiculous cause she is 30 plus. She also has an OF, so I doubt it's a sting, but probably more an extortion ploy. Worth sending in a welfare check after that request. They will think twice.

    Stay safe.

  14. #7691
    Does anyone have a recommendation for an escort agency in the Philadelphia / South Jersey area?

  15. #7690

    Epm

    Sharon is new and gives anything from EPM like other chicks. BBBJ, swallowing precum, Mish and DS. P2P is on the menu but no BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape