Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 904 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 13552
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12802

    Cleveland / Bradley County Tn escorts

    Appears to be non-existent as Law Enforcement is heavily monitoring this town with Cleveland Police, Sheriff department, and Tenn. Highway patrol. If anyone knows of UTR providers' let me know.

  2. #12801
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to Jordan Avery for her massage? And if so, how is she? Her ad says $160 for massage only. Does that mean a happy ending is extra?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/843337751818
    Jordan gives a legit massage. That $160 does not include any extras.

  3. #12800

    Massage Expert

    Who has filled the void left by Catherine the Great? She was the best!

  4. #12799
    This chick goes by Red and she's legit! Go see her tonight if you want a tight wet one. Covered service only, but she's young and fun. Soft spoken, but backshot is fire!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...l/525935205439

  5. #12798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Seirra

    Sierra is a POS and has been known to rob people. She did it again today. Is she Hot? For sure! But she will jam you up in a heartbeat. Nothing but trouble with a FB in the back ground.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sierra.jpg‎  

  6. #12797
    Quote Originally Posted by Edvis321  [View Original Post]
    Chattanooga has escort agencies? What about Cleveland? So all the escorts are in Chattanooga?
    Let me clear things up for you a little. I and based down around Huntsville Alabama. I do have some interest in some of the Chattanooga ladies but I couldn't tell you all the ins and outs of what goes on up there. I read the Nashville board too and they have had some providers and agencies wanting photo I D proof. I was only speaking to the hobby in general and how some guys are crazy enough to share an actual photo I D with a provider or agency.

  7. #12796

    Face veridicatiom

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    I've read about guys even showing picture I D. That's just insane to me. I won't send any provider or agency a pic for "face verification" ever! My pic on a providers phone or with an agency sounds like the worst idea ever.
    Chattanooga has escort agencies? What about Cleveland? So all the escorts are in Chattanooga?

  8. #12795

    Stay safe

    Have a gun with you and make sure the woman is alone.

  9. #12794

    Cleveland Tennessee escorts

    I have looked on All the Internet web browser, Dogpile, and even Yahdex, but no escorts in Cleveland Tennesse. On this forum I see Chattanooga and Knoxville, but nothing in Cleveland Tennessee. Not sure backpage is reliable and Craigslist is not even listing any more due to law enforcement stings.

  10. #12793
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Never send a pic of yourself. Nothing good can ever come from that. You leave room for yourself to be blackmailed, on a board of the uncle if they decide to visit there, boyfriend / pimps now know your face, etc. I also recommend never using your real number when speaking with them too.
    100% spot-on advice. That's the golden rule right here.

    Never using your real info is the smartest way to stay safe and avoid any drama.

  11. #12792
    Quote Originally Posted by TNGuy711  [View Original Post]
    I attempted to make contact. No response from her. Anyone else successful?
    She's legit. Seen her a few months ago.

  12. #12791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Never send a pic of yourself. Nothing good can ever come from that. You leave room for yourself to be blackmailed, on a board of the uncle if they decide to visit there, boyfriend / pimps now know your face, etc. I also recommend never using your real number when speaking with them too.
    Agreed. You always have to be careful and think ahead. I think Makila getting hit will also bring problems. She had cameras sit up everywhere and Uncle has possession of all 3 of her phones and everything on them. You got to be careful these days.

  13. #12790

    Never

    Never send a pic of yourself. Nothing good can ever come from that. You leave room for yourself to be blackmailed, on a board of the uncle if they decide to visit there, boyfriend / pimps now know your face, etc. I also recommend never using your real number when speaking with them too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goob5291  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what's everyone thoughts on this subject I would never do it but I see so many times were provider's ask for it for safety reasons as they would say.

  14. #12789
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2668  [View Original Post]
    You got to love when they don't even bother to take the needles off the nightstand before taking a picture SMDH.
    I thought that's what that was. Damn!!

  15. #12788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Men156  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had a visit with her?
    She been around a while. I think she just got back from a extended vacation with Uncle. Looks like she's gained some weight. Known to have demons and run with some turds. Went by Lindsey awhile back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape