Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 26660
-
11-21-25 09:31 #24785Senior Member

Posts: 515Last I knew the purpose of this forum is to inform others of both positive and negative activities with providers. If this forum can be used to call out and rectify a situation. Or apply pressure to a thief or even just to expose a thief or poor provider then that is exactly the type of post that should be made. And as far as meeting her for breakfast or at least giving her the opportunity to meet and make right her shortcomings I don't see it as setting her up for failure but hopefully giving her the opportunity to fix an ugly situation. But I guess someone has to point out the negativity to make themselves appear superior. Its to be expected. JK.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 08:08 #24784Senior Member

Posts: 404Breakfast
Maybe breakfast is code for some sausage slid into a creamy taco. No reason to add insult to injury there's no way I'd meet an escort for a meal in a public space.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 00:11 #24783Senior Member

Posts: 319I haven't but if you see the first one and everything is good please report back she looks nice.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 23:38 #24782Senior Member

Posts: 312We've already gotten 12 posts about this situation. I can imagine the follow up story will be at least another 18-20. We all wait with baited breath. A breakfast meeting with an unreliable ho sounds genius. Nothing like setting her up for failure and yourself up for ghosting.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 22:02 #24781Senior Member

Posts: 404You know how this goes right?
Don't hold your breath. Benz blocking business to her is the reason you're getting a half assed response. She probably won't even show. You paid for a hotel and sex and you got nothing. She didn't get the hotel and took your generosity for a quick buck. Happens once shame on her you know the rest of it. I wouldn't be giving this woman a second of my unless she's sending a pic on all fours in a hotel room already ass up naked saying take me daddy. That's how you make it right. We don't see eye to eye when it comes to donation and luxury companionship in GR but you got fleeced by an unreliable ho. Adult conversation sounds like a high school sit down the only language she should be speaking is French or Greek. But now I'm anxious to see how this plays out LOL.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 20:03 #24780Senior Member

Posts: 499She has been reaching out to me on FB the last few weeks. She is needing money pretty bad it seems.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 18:09 #24779Senior Member

Posts: 515Oh I'm sure I will. I did ask her to join me for a face to face. JK.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 17:18 #24778Senior Member

Posts: 515We are definitely going to have to come to an arrangement largely beneficial to me that's for sure. JK.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 15:19 #24777Senior Member

Posts: 4439Unfortunately communication with Ava is difficult lately because she's pregnant and always sleeping. Since she's lactating, it's worth the wait.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
Ava introduced me to Summer and every thing has always been great except communication, she has admitted phone calls are hard to manage for her.
I'm hoping she will make it right. Ava will probably help too, if she answers the phone.
I would suggest asking for a duo to help with all the pain you went through.
-
11-20-25 15:02 #24776Senior Member

Posts: 218Bill
Are you going to pick up the check for breakfast? .
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 13:27 #24775Senior Member

Posts: 515Summer update
Summer has agreed to meet me tomorrow morning for breakfast and an adult conversation to come to a resolution. I appreciate those that had input and showed solidarity in this matter. I will post an update tomorrow after we meet to see if things are actually resolved.
Thank you and be safe gentleman. JK.
-
11-20-25 12:25 #24774Senior Member

Posts: 515Summer
So I understand other provider friends of summer are putting in their 2 cents on the issue at hand. The fact is a provider has ripped off a monger and there is no good reason for it. I would feel different had I gotten to the room and gotten physical with her or abusive but none of that happened. I will not leave the issue alone and I will not shut up about it. The prices asked are getting bad enough but if the provider believes they can rip off mongers and get away with it things will definitely escalate and it will become more frequent. So for anyone reading this or relaying it to a provider ask yourself what if it was you. Or what if one of use ripped off a provider?. They would be up in arms.
Don't trust Summer. Period and her little friend that is running her mouth. Maybe she should pony up my money if it bothers her so much.
It is absolutely my goal as of this morning to make it very difficult on her or them if I need to until things are made right. And for the record I would feel the same way and respond the same way had it been any other monger in this group. If we don't stick together on issues like this we are making it easier for them to do this to the next guy. So no. I will not shut up and let it go.
Why'all be safe. JK.
-
11-20-25 08:53 #24773Senior Member

Posts: 404Sabrina
She is near impossible to get ahold of and it isn't new. I've seen her or one of her friends several times and she has a history of booking an appt and ghosting. The few dates I have had have been enjoyable. Sabrina is hot as hell and slutty. Recommend not seeing her friend on the menu that day until you see her first. She will probably throw in the other one for not much money either. She wants $200 hhr min but on short notice she will offer $150. Doesn't do short stay but if you book a hhr and it works, you might just end up in a 3 some.
Originally Posted by Pfdg2014
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 07:54 #24772Senior Member

Posts: 39Sabrina
Seen her a few times. CBJ, DATY, 69, CFS. She gets really into it. Last time she said she wanted me to give her Greek next time. Haven't been able to see her since.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 07:53 #24771Senior Member

Posts: 208Dayum
I feel like you should get a tax write-off for this experience. Like, you really did the work.
Originally Posted by Ribeye7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





