Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54191
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    I went there at 9 and pulled Grace. Immediately she asked if I wanted 2 girls, I asked how many girls were working and she said 4. Eventually I ended up paying for all 4 of them.

    I had 15 minutes alone with Grace while we waited for the others and she rode me cowgirl for about 10 minutes straight while we chatted. Then maybe 5 minutes standing doggy. She's just my type.

    The others slowly trickled in due to other mongers but then it was on. 1 vs 4. All 4 were fantastic and the view of 4 naked Chinese girls doggy style playing with their pussy was outrageous. I ended up fucking for about 45 minutes straight and was actually tired as hell towards the end. LOL.

    Jenny chased the others out for some 1 v 1 at the end. Senior members most likely know what I'm talking about.

    Total damages $500 plus a tip for Jenny.

    Worth the price of admission to fuck 4 girls at once.

    Hit the bricks at about 10.
    Hell, yeah brother! Love reading this shit. Been a while since I've done one of those, last time was with Grace, Amber, Lisa and Angela. And after about an hour and 15 minutes of taking turns on these girls, Lisa pulled a similar move and finished me off solo at the end. Awesome review man!

  2. #54190

    M&Y/ Orchid?

    I looked on RM and the address is different than what is listed for Orchid. Did Orchid just take M&Y's line up to a new address?

  3. #54189

    Tina. DFK

    Quote Originally Posted by Black22  [View Original Post]
    Returned to Butterfly to see Tina and lucked out the place was empty when I walked in. Sophia greeted me at the door, and I asked for Tina. She gave me a tiny pout before heading off to get her. Honestly, I almost stayed with Sophia again; that spinner body of hers is hard to resist.

    Then Tina walked in and I was blown away. Voluptuous figure, beautiful MM's, just super sexy overall. She came right up to me, threw her arms around me, and started DFK like an old girlfriend. We stripped down and headed to the TS for a B2 B slide, which was a great warm-up.

    Back in the room, things picked up fast more groping, kissing, a very nice BBBJ, and then CFS. She's an amazing provider who really knows how to make the outside world disappear and deliver a GFE.

    Will definitely repeat.
    How is her DFK? I find that most of the AMP girls just jamb their tongue in your mouth and it's not great kissing.

  4. #54188

    Can't stop reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    I went there at 9 and pulled Grace. Immediately she asked if I wanted 2 girls, I asked how many girls were working and she said 4. Eventually I ended up paying for all 4 of them.

    I had 15 minutes alone with Grace while we waited for the others and she rode me cowgirl for about 10 minutes straight while we chatted. Then maybe 5 minutes standing doggy. She's just my type.

    The others slowly trickled in due to other mongers but then it was on. 1 vs 4. All 4 were fantastic and the view of 4 naked Chinese girls doggy style playing with their pussy was outrageous. I ended up fucking for about 45 minutes straight and was actually tired as hell towards the end. LOL.

    Jenny chased the others out for some 1 v 1 at the end. Senior members most likely know what I'm talking about.

    Total damages $500 plus a tip for Jenny.

    Worth the price of admission to fuck 4 girls at once.

    Hit the bricks at about 10.
    That's it I'm moving to Orlando! I jump on your thread getting intel for my upcoming visit and my head just spins with options. Your market is better than Vegas and LA.

    Keep it up boys. No pun intended.

  5. #54187
    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    I went there at 9 and pulled Grace. Immediately she asked if I wanted 2 girls, I asked how many girls were working and she said 4. Eventually I ended up paying for all 4 of them.

    I had 15 minutes alone with Grace while we waited for the others and she rode me cowgirl for about 10 minutes straight while we chatted. Then maybe 5 minutes standing doggy. She's just my type.

    The others slowly trickled in due to other mongers but then it was on. 1 vs 4. All 4 were fantastic and the view of 4 naked Chinese girls doggy style playing with their pussy was outrageous. I ended up fucking for about 45 minutes straight and was actually tired as hell towards the end. LOL.

    Jenny chased the others out for some 1 v 1 at the end. Senior members most likely know what I'm talking about.

    Total damages $500 plus a tip for Jenny.

    Worth the price of admission to fuck 4 girls at once.

    Hit the bricks at about 10.
    Uhhhh. F you C K! . LOL. That is hot. Never thought about doing that. Going to try it.

  6. #54186

    Tina

    Returned to Butterfly to see Tina and lucked out — the place was empty when I walked in. Sophia greeted me at the door, and I asked for Tina. She gave me a tiny pout before heading off to get her. Honestly, I almost stayed with Sophia again; that spinner body of hers is hard to resist.

    Then Tina walked in and I was blown away. Voluptuous figure, beautiful MM's, just super sexy overall. She came right up to me, threw her arms around me, and started DFK like an old girlfriend. We stripped down and headed to the TS for a B2 B slide, which was a great warm-up.

    Back in the room, things picked up fast — more groping, kissing, a very nice BBBJ, and then CFS. She's an amazing provider who really knows how to make the outside world disappear and deliver a GFE.

    Will definitely repeat.

  7. #54185

    Sophia

    Paid a visit to Butterfly this past week after seeing the recent posts about Tina. Ended up being greeted by Sophia — a petite MILF with nice bolt-ons and a tiny booty. She brought me to the room, wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me in for a kiss, vibe felt good so I decided to give her a shot and opted for the hour.

    Started with a TS — thorough wash, though no B2 B — but she delivered a very nice BBBJ. Back in the room, she gave a short massage before having me flip for more BBBJ, a little DATY, and then CFS. Submissive, accommodating, and overall a great experience.

    Definitely recommend if you're into the tiny MILF vibe. She mentioned she'll be around for about another week.

  8. #54184

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    Since you're making the trip. I'd also recommend checking the UTR section. If you're into Latinas, Sophia is a nice change of pace.
    Definitely into latinas as well. Had my first Brazilian a few weeks ago up in Jax. It was amazing and I love their tan lines. I'll definitely check the UTR page. You guys are so lucky LOL.

  9. #54183
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    An applaud and a salute

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    I went there at 9 and pulled Grace. Immediately she asked if I wanted 2 girls, I asked how many girls were working and she said 4. Eventually I ended up paying for all 4 of them.

    I had 15 minutes alone with Grace while we waited for the others and she rode me cowgirl for about 10 minutes straight while we chatted. Then maybe 5 minutes standing doggy. She's just my type.

    The others slowly trickled in due to other mongers but then it was on. 1 vs 4. All 4 were fantastic and the view of 4 naked Chinese girls doggy style playing with their pussy was outrageous. I ended up fucking for about 45 minutes straight and was actually tired as hell towards the end. LOL.

    Jenny chased the others out for some 1 v 1 at the end. Senior members most likely know what I'm talking about.

    Total damages $500 plus a tip for Jenny.

    Worth the price of admission to fuck 4 girls at once.

    Hit the bricks at about 10.
    Good to hear you enjoyed yourself, and I would not have been upset if I wasn't able to get a girl at that time. I am going to have to get more fit for the future.

  10. #54182

    Apologies to the mongers trying to get into Tokyo tonight.

    I went there at 9 and pulled Grace. Immediately she asked if I wanted 2 girls, I asked how many girls were working and she said 4. Eventually I ended up paying for all 4 of them.

    I had 15 minutes alone with Grace while we waited for the others and she rode me cowgirl for about 10 minutes straight while we chatted. Then maybe 5 minutes standing doggy. She's just my type.

    The others slowly trickled in due to other mongers but then it was on. 1 vs 4. All 4 were fantastic and the view of 4 naked Chinese girls doggy style playing with their pussy was outrageous. I ended up fucking for about 45 minutes straight and was actually tired as hell towards the end. LOL.

    Jenny chased the others out for some 1 v 1 at the end. Senior members most likely know what I'm talking about.

    Total damages $500 plus a tip for Jenny.

    Worth the price of admission to fuck 4 girls at once.

    Hit the bricks at about 10.

  11. #54181
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    You will find what you are looking for at meiji118.com.

    They specialize primarily in Japanese providers and, to a lesser extent, Chinese providers.

    Use the keyword Meiji to find the many positive Meiji reviews on this thread.
    Thank you! If you're ever in PHX or LAS those links I provided are usually excellent.

  12. #54180

    Meiji Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Jraines0081  [View Original Post]
    Hey Orlando! I'm from Phoenix and also get to Vegas a lot. We have sites that direct us to services performed in apartments by mostly Asian providers. Sites such as kgfe.net, clubloveline.net, littletokyolv.com. Do you have any similar kind of services here? The quality of what I see from these services is usually quite high, and I like it bc I get an hour of unrushed time with very hot providers. I couldn't find any such references scanning thru a few pages here.

    Links appreciated if you don't mind!
    You will find what you are looking for at meiji118.com.

    They specialize primarily in Japanese providers and, to a lesser extent, Chinese providers.

    Use the keyword Meiji to find the many positive Meiji reviews on this thread.

  13. #54179

    Apartment Meetings?

    Hey Orlando! I'm from Phoenix and also get to Vegas a lot. We have sites that direct us to services performed in apartments by mostly Asian providers. Sites such as kgfe.net, clubloveline.net, littletokyolv.com. Do you have any similar kind of services here? The quality of what I see from these services is usually quite high, and I like it bc I get an hour of unrushed time with very hot providers. I couldn't find any such references scanning thru a few pages here.

    Links appreciated if you don't mind!

  14. #54178

    Butterfly Sophia

    Stopped in here yesterday Sophia came to door. Beautiful little spinner. Started rubbing junior as soon as I go in the door. Not an ounce of fat on her, great tits. I got a short massage and a long BBBJ CIM with spit.

    Was very enjoyable. And didn't jackhammer me. $$ all in.

    Yall play safe.

  15. #54177

    Sophia M&Y

    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    For background, I was able to experience a few girls back during the Milk days just before they closed.

    I've also hit the major players in the area, and enjoyed the likes of Tiffany and others.

    Local to Gainesville, but monger in Orlando area primarily due to talent.

    This post here was about Sophia at M&why spa. Happened Saturday 11/15.

    I texted ahead of time and learned that Sophia and Kelly were working.

    When I arrived, greeted by Sophia at the door. Pretty face. Paid 2.4 for hour, and off to the table shower we go.

    Inside the table shower, I get my first view of Sophia's nice man-mades. Typical AMP ass.

    Table shower was a bit rushed as there was someone waiting on it who had walked in right behind me.

    No worries from me, as I prefer to get more room time anyways.

    Table shower consisted of normal routine. BBBJ, TUMA, and body rub.

    Back in the room, Sophia gets down on my knees and begins back on a decent BBBJ. Not the best I've had, but still felt pretty good.

    Wasn't getting as deep with BBBJ as I would have liked.

    I then begin to DATY her on the table. She tastes great, and has a pretty kitty.

    We then flip over to 69 for a bit. I slid one finger up to her backdoor and pressed on it as we proceeded in 69.

    This got JR to full attention.

    On comes the cover, and we begin in miss. First thing I notice is how incredibly tight she is.

    Could feel her gripping onto JR with her kitty.

    Didn't want to pop early so flip into cowgirl and doggy for a bit. Had to go slow at times to make sure I didn't pop early.

    We finally make our way back to miss where I could feel her gripping jr. I am normally a CIM finisher, but her kitty's grip was so tight.

    JR made up his mind and finished in the bag, as she was screaming for me to cum for her.

    Afterwards, I asked to meet with Kelly as I have never experienced her. Kelly walks in the room, gives me a kiss and tells me she'll see me tomorrow.

    Kelly was absolutely gorgeous. One of the prettiest faces I've seen at an AMP, with a slim body. She looked younger in the face than most AMP ladies.

    I'll try to make my way down there again soon to see her.

    Overall Sophia:

    Looks 7.5/10.

    BBBJ 6.5/10.

    Kitty 9/10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape