Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 60900
-
11-21-25 16:02 #59190Senior Member

Posts: 241Your spot on with your answer. Make them feel comfortable from the start. A small conversation on the way in, TS, & I have tip ready upon them re-entering the room. It gets the haggle out the way.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
I've been TOLD more times from brothers on Marta. You LE (pig, cop, etc) right! -. then visiting these places.
-
11-21-25 13:56 #59189Senior Member

Posts: 409It's Not Necessarily the Key
In my opinion and as I have gotten older, its more about confidence and how you present yourself. I typically walk in, smile, put my arm around the mama san, "Hey how are you doing? You are looking so good. " or some such nonsense. And if I get asked I've said no but a friend told me I had to visit and gotten all I asked for. If you ask me that question "have you been here before" is to feel you out. So if you have already been "felt out" by the way you walk in and they are comfortable with you, the question is meaningless. And OBTW, I've been told many times I look like a cop. .
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 13:01 #59188Senior Member

Posts: 4061It can be various reasons.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
1. If you have been there before, then they know that you know what can / will be expected.
2. As you mentioned: trust. You've been there before so they trust that you are not LE.
3. If you have been there before, maybe she's trying to figure out if she has had you in the past and if so, was it a good experience or a bad experience (fingers crossed for a good one).
The only reason I can think of a "no" is that they will act "innocent" and pretend it is a "legit AMP" and try to hassle more money out of you.
Add a bonus: if you say you have been there before and you had a bad experience guaranteed bet they will take really good care of you".
-
11-21-25 11:16 #59187Senior Member

Posts: 346Absolutely
Most places want to know you can be trusted. Saying you have been there is usually the first step to trust. If I'm seeing a new provider I will usually say I saw so and so last time. I will always take a TS if I'm new because that cuts right to it when you strip down. I try to act in a way that shows them I'm not LEO while keeping myself safe in case they are LEO. (I know that's rare but better safe then sorry) Its crazy though that I've gone places, for the first time, and the provider is off the charts aggressive right out of the gate? The smart ones will nicely test the waters a bit, this I understand and appreciate.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 10:34 #59186Senior Member

Posts: 332Been Here Before?
Can someone tell me why a "yes" to that answer (whether true or not) is the key to fun at an AMP on the first visit? In all of my years in the hobby I haven't figured that part out. Is it for the safety and trust for the provider that you are not part of LE? Inquiring minds want to know.
-
11-21-25 09:25 #59185Senior Member

Posts: 409Inspection
Tell them you are the code inspector and will require a free massage for a passing report.
Originally Posted by LaBarnacle3
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 06:20 #59184Senior Member

Posts: 297Money
Tape a one hundred dollar bill to your forehead.
Originally Posted by LaBarnacle3
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 00:12 #59183Senior Member

Posts: 153Bruh. LOL!
Yo bruh to start this reply on an honest quote! I'm in my mid 40's what they call am 80's baby, hot back in my younger years I think I was barely 19-20 he's old I. 2000 or 2001, I used to stop I. To these two spots literally across the street from each other off Piedmont ave off, 85 N exit, in Atlanta and. Bro! Not far from the Linberg Marta station, and I would walk into these joints after normal hours, and all them girls available would come out and I would take my pick, then I'd go back and straight smash BBBJ and fuck their pussies raw, no shit I'd pull out and cum on their asses or stomachs and sometimes in their mouths or whatever. 25 years later I have not tried to go back! But I remember one was called golds and the other I can't remember honestly. Years later I drove by working for a job something unrelated, and noticed there was still parlors there just under different names. So if I was young and looking for this shit I would go to Piedmont ave in ATL! Maybe things have not changed down their? Can another experienced monger chime here my guys? LOL he. P,the youth out my guys! .
Originally Posted by LaBarnacle3
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 22:58 #59182Senior Member

Posts: 117Ivy
Continuous turnover at that shop not sure how you can get alot of mileage.
Originally Posted by RudyMantooth
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 08:23 #59181Senior Member

Posts: 58The more you go, the more mileage you'll get.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 01:17 #59180Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey guys, been lurking the forum and I was looking for any advice on how to avoid being turned away for looking too young?
Let's say I'm 21, but I've been rejected by a 2 of the 3 places I went to because of their 24+ age limit. I'll try speeding up the clock next time but I can't work around it if they ask for I'd. Granted I've only been to a few so far but I don't want to have to take a 45-60 minute hike just to most likely get turned away.
Cheers.
-
11-19-25 15:08 #59179Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks for the update. Looking forward to going.
Originally Posted by PMS202
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 13:36 #59178Senior Member

Posts: 314Ivy
Went to Ivy to check it out. Got a thin girl mid 30's. No FS but fun time and above average massage so I tipped her well. Out the door 200 (80 house and 120 tip). Seems to be a very YMMV situation over there.
-
11-19-25 11:15 #59177Senior Member

Posts: 51Massage envy provides extras?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 22:44 #59176Senior Member

Posts: 495Being use to 200 tip service they may not be happy with request, but they would and try, or ask, for at least have that. And possibly cut your time.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




