Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 10985
-
12-29-08 22:00 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 97Kenzi
Hey guys, just got back from my very first experience with a Pro in the United States. I've mongered all over the world, but have always been too paranoid about LE to try it here.
Thanks to the reviews here and on TER, I knew that Kenzi was LE safe and came highly recommended, so I didn't mind paying the $$$$ for an hour. In one word, fantastic!
She is a beautiful Korean girl, with a great body, and is just a real sweetheart. She's fantastic at what she does and I highly recommend her! You can read the full report on TER as soon as they approve it.
-
12-28-08 12:05 #1024Regular Member

Posts: 5Haha that was great!
Originally Posted by StripedFashion
-
12-27-08 15:16 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 386Candy Kendra Kane
Yes...we know
Originally Posted by Talon X
Has anyone had any recent experiences with this beautiful young woman?
I love me some "sunflower with her golden hair.."
Aloha & Be Safe
I-808
-
12-25-08 21:59 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 220Info on Kendra Kane
She advertises a lot on Eros Hawaii.
Originally Posted by Insatiable808
-
12-25-08 20:29 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 304Lexi
Saw Lexi recently and had the full service(s), daty, rim, BBBJ. Clean and refreshing. Advertising on CL once in awhile. Quality and cool lady to hang with. One of my current fav's. No current contact info available. She calls me.
Originally Posted by Jzjz
-
12-25-08 15:50 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 2315I love that pic of Santa's sleigh going up her rear! LOL!!!
Originally Posted by StripedFashion
-
12-25-08 15:43 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 623St Nikki Song
SF, You crack me up!!! You one sick fakkah!!! Tanks for making me laff on xMas wit song of Ho Ho Ho--bum rush da fut hole!!!
Originally Posted by StripedFashion
Checked VG websit to spock da lineup
Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La-La
Met up wit Nikki and my tung fa la la la'd her fagina
Fa la la la la la la Sluuuurp Sluuuurp.
bbbj pse gfe
cfs, pullt out an jizzed on her face
Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La- True Story!!!!
L/a/s 9/9/9 $$.6 milf spinner former porno star
Have a JZ chrismas
-
12-25-08 10:55 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 625Ol' St. Nick (Nikki if ya Nasty!)
'Tis the season to be Hangin' 'Round the Camel Toe!
On a sleigh ride with St. Nikki
Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.
Parked the cart to get touchy-feely
Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.
Cracked the acorn, chewed the truffle
Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La-La
Then shoved my Yule Tide up her fut hole
Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-LA--LAA!
($$$.6) L/9, A/9, S/9
Lucky me caught her before she left for "da continent". She returns New Year's Eve.
$$.6 VG Holiday In-call
+$ for an added Greek schaaawing-batta-batta, schwing-batta
Sloppy Holidays!
StripedFashion
-
12-25-08 04:25 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 47Last time I went to smile spa they kept asking me if I was LE and all gave me such a hard time (no pun intended). Ended up taking my house back from MS and digging out. Surprised they're still open.
Originally Posted by Skulzz
-
12-25-08 03:52 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 386Cutie Kane...
Does anyone have any very recent info on hottie Kendra Kane? Thought she was very attractive!
Mahalo in advance for the 411!
Happy Holidays - Safe Mongering
I808
-
12-24-08 14:50 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 2535Kaytee
I believe you are talking about the one that works at Smile Spa. She quoted me $200. 00 FS All bare and $50. 00 for the house. You can't cum inside her and she will not swallow she said it is disgusting. I went there the next day and saw Kaytee. I did not go in because she is not that pretty and her body looks quite large. She looked like a tall big boned provider with small or no tits. The mama sans are Thai ladies and they do not know how to treat their clients. Very pushy. This is why Smile spa has gone down hill.
Originally Posted by CM0069
-
12-23-08 13:54 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 623Lexee aka Jazz Auwe
Face and personality like derty Lisa Koudrow. Nani sweet like strawbery. Maybe she dooshd befor my session. Tits perfecly small and firm like picking one lilikoi rite frum tree. Auwe
-
12-23-08 12:15 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 1645hum ha?!
I am just amazed at how/where you guys get these pics of these girls (esp the DT ones that look like they came from a line up mug shot)
Originally Posted by Puinsai808
OK; now I can put 2 and 2 together, thanks for those pics. Yes, I got some memories of "Lexee/Jazz", because of her, I had to get rid of my text mesaging on my old phone because she kept texting me "daily specials" constantly.
My vote: Ill take fugly with sweet smelling anyday.
-
12-20-08 23:21 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 344If its only the face that's less than desirable and the body is bangin, gimme the fugly.
Originally Posted by Memahu
-
12-20-08 21:29 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 611Smelly Pussy - Auwe!!
Here's photo's of Jazz / Lexee from DT with the perfect breasts and smelly pussy. I hope she is practicing a little feminine hygene now.
Originally Posted by Memahu










Reply With Quote






