Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 31823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30758
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    No problems. She might do a light screening.
    $1100?

    She quoted $1100! Didn't ask if that was for the QV or half hour. . . .

  2. #30757
    Quote Originally Posted by TnFunGuy13  [View Original Post]
    This just has by spidey sense all kinds of crazy, any info out there?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/tennessee...scorts/3598343
    Avoid. Some guy will try to blackmail you when you arrive.

  3. #30756

    Heart

    Had a quick visit with this one yesterday. Looks just like pics and was very sweet. Overall, had a good time and would repeat. PM me if you have any questions. Good luck!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/196938053

  4. #30755
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAsaBat  [View Original Post]
    I think I'll try her! Thanks for the link!!
    No problems. She might do a light screening.

  5. #30754

    Camilla

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAsaBat  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with misspriss1000? Profile is on SB Nashville.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple a years ago. Most on Tyrst are expensive and she is but very attractive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/camila-cruz
    I think I'll try her! Thanks for the link!!

  6. #30753

    Wow!! Any insight

    This just has by spidey sense all kinds of crazy, any info out there?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/tennessee...scorts/3598343

  7. #30752
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAsaBat  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever go for the 18,19 or 20 year olds off of sugar sites or tryst? I'd like to but not sure they can give the respect and attention that four figures deserves. I have good info on a 35 yr goth tatted dark haired "bombshell"if anyone can share info on legal teens.
    Saw her a couple a years ago. Most on Tyrst are expensive and she is but very attractive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/camila-cruz

  8. #30751
    Quote Originally Posted by Randyruns75  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years and I used to be on here as BoroNut and was robbed a few years ago. Kinda spooked me and I went underground with a few UTR but they have all dried up and Seeking isn't what it used to be. I wanted to know if anyone has seen this one? Goes by Braxton and She doesn't advertise on normal sites like LC and STG but it's clear she offers FS. I do see she has a few reviews on TER so maybe she is legit. Any insight would be appreciated!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-18-88599.html
    Not sure about her, based on ad and pics she's my type but I'm Cool Springs? Nope. Red flag for me.

  9. #30750

    Younger girls

    Does anyone ever go for the 18,19 or 20 year olds off of sugar sites or tryst? I'd like to but not sure they can give the respect and attention that four figures deserves. I have good info on a 35 yr goth tatted dark haired "bombshell"if anyone can share info on legal teens.

  10. #30749

    Braxton

    Quote Originally Posted by Randyruns75  [View Original Post]
    Added face photo if that helps.
    Saw her about a month ago. It was a pleasant experience. Massage was good but nothing out of this world. FS was indeed included and to my surprise BBBJ and BBFSCIP, YMMV however. Recommend her.

  11. #30748

    Brownskin Spinners.

    Good Evening,

    Does anyone know of any good brownskin / ebony spinners in the Nashville area?

    Everyone has their thing. BBWs and "slim thick" aren't for me. But it seems like almost all of the brownskin / ebony providers in this area fall into that category.

    Stay safe!

  12. #30747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston617  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one by the airport at a residential area, was very nice but had room mates. Tried to see her again when she said she had a room but my schedule didn't work out and haven't heard a peep from her for a few days. Would repeat if she answers messages. Found on STG but can't find the ad anymore. Multiple girls working out of the same address, some better than others. Phone ended in 9455.
    She was flagged for robbing a dude and looking strung out. Wouldn't her trust at all.

  13. #30746
    Saw this one by the airport at a residential area, was very nice but had room mates. Tried to see her again when she said she had a room but my schedule didn't work out and haven't heard a peep from her for a few days. Would repeat if she answers messages. Found on STG but can't find the ad anymore. Multiple girls working out of the same address, some better than others. Phone ended in 9455.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251119-181546.jpg‎  

  14. #30745

    Back In The Hobby

    It's been a few years and I used to be on here as BoroNut and was robbed a few years ago. Kinda spooked me and I went underground with a few UTR but they have all dried up and Seeking isn't what it used to be. I wanted to know if anyone has seen this one? Goes by Braxton and She doesn't advertise on normal sites like LC and STG but it's clear she offers FS. I do see she has a few reviews on TER so maybe she is legit. Any insight would be appreciated!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-18-88599.html

  15. #30744

    Thanks for the update.

    I had seen her several times in the past and had really good experiences, she was very open minded including all 3 holes and raw. I haven't seen her since she has been back on the scene here in Nashville. You saved me some cash and trouble. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/627162537222

    Saw this one recently after reading a good review: bad idea. Out by Opryland at a certain hotel that a lot of troublesome girls seem to stay at. Roomed smelled like funk and smoke and the bed was grimy and had blood stains. She has a back injury and is hunched over and struggles to bend or walk. Definitely looks older than photos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape