Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 17260
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16405

    Abby

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-1ed75b948bb0

    Has anyone met with Abby yet or have any info? She's been around since March.

  2. #16404
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun  [View Original Post]
    Are these chics actually real though? And if they are how much do you have to pay to smash on the real?
    Of the one's you highlighted:

    Not sure if Grace / Alayne is real, plus her profile no longer works. I have her number but the texting is rather one sided (her giving one-word answers, etc).

    Fairly certain that FierceLover is real, she's still texting back actual conversations but is out of town for the holidays.

    From my list, I literally just saw this one for 300:

    -Garabata: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-25ceb0720ac6.

    Really nice and accomodating Latina MILF. I was slightly disappointed in the BJ skills, but she more than made up for it with the FS performance. Dripping wet, super vocal, etc.

    As for the others on my list: we'll see. I plan on working my way through them (but would love any feedback if anyone's seen the below).

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Hey, chatting and setting up meets with the following. Any info or insight would be appreciated.

    -Grace / Alayna: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-76eeed69ab38.

    Profile says she's 25 and been on the site since 2020. She claims she's 19 and just signed up and doesn't know why it says that. I won't invest a ton of time, but I want to believe.

    -FierceLover: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-9fa814110220.

    Seems pretty chill. We're going to meet up after the holidays.

    -Katha: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-69957e0abb78.

    Super hot pics and pleasant enough convo. Been on the site since 2018 and I always wonder about those.

    -Perla: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-3093ff44bf38.

    Working on getting a meet set up this week hopefully.

    -Chloe: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-c5f3df65b6d8.

    Seems chill. Just moved to texting. Communication's a little slow.

    -Garabata: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-25ceb0720ac6.

    Meeting set for this week, haven't talked price yet. Seems pretty straightforward. I love a good Latina MILF.

    -Jessica: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-e7443da9b86f.

    Was supposed to have a meet this week but holiday schedules got in the way. Says she's never had an arrangement but has been on the site since 2021.

    Thanks, will report back any findings.

  3. #16403

    Gainesville MILF

    This one can be a lot of fun. Says she is just looking for one SD, but that is not true, she will see plenty. Not necessarily a pro, but can definitely be courted by one suitor at a time. Cannot host, and will often need an Uber or picked up. Somewhat dependent at the time. HOWEVER, she is a TON OF FUN in bed. No anal, and no swallowing. Other than that, have not heard no yet. When you get some Tito's and cranberry in her. Hold on! Pics are accurate, very nice set of bolt on's. Seemingly she was a taken care of wife / mom, and then a divorce happened. So, supplementing income to keep up lifestyle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-e90c130c7d12

    Wants 500 ppm. But there can be quite a bit of value in that, as that includes her time for an all nighter. I picked her up at 6 pm on a Thursday, and dropped her off at noon on Friday. With LOTS of play in that time. Great time. Warning: can be somewhat chatty via text, and can sometimes begin to feel possessive. (Wants more of your time and $$.

  4. #16402

    Are these chic actually real?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Hey, chatting and setting up meets with the following. Any info or insight would be appreciated.

    -Grace / Alayna: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-76eeed69ab38.

    Profile says she's 25 and been on the site since 2020. She claims she's 19 and just signed up and doesn't know why it says that. I won't invest a ton of time, but I want to believe.

    -FierceLover: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-9fa814110220.

    Seems pretty chill. We're going to meet up after the holidays..
    Are these chics actually real though? And if they are how much do you have to pay to smash on the real?

  5. #16401

  6. #16400

    Trying to set up meets with the following

    Hey, chatting and setting up meets with the following. Any info or insight would be appreciated.

    -Grace / Alayna: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-76eeed69ab38.

    Profile says she's 25 and been on the site since 2020. She claims she's 19 and just signed up and doesn't know why it says that. I won't invest a ton of time, but I want to believe.

    -FierceLover: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-9fa814110220.

    Seems pretty chill. We're going to meet up after the holidays.

    -Katha: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-69957e0abb78.

    Super hot pics and pleasant enough convo. Been on the site since 2018 and I always wonder about those.

    -Perla: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-3093ff44bf38.

    Working on getting a meet set up this week hopefully.

    -Chloe: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-c5f3df65b6d8.

    Seems chill. Just moved to texting. Communication's a little slow.

    -Garabata: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-25ceb0720ac6.

    Meeting set for this week, haven't talked price yet. Seems pretty straightforward. I love a good Latina MILF.

    -Jessica: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-e7443da9b86f.

    Was supposed to have a meet this week but holiday schedules got in the way. Says she's never had an arrangement but has been on the site since 2021.

    Thanks, will report back any findings.

  7. #16399

    Jordyn

    Just another troll, wants an online arrangement.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-c2b0ae7793c5

  8. #16398
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    There's another dump if anyone wants phone numbers, I do have them to trade.

    Chelsea 36 Smyrna.

    400 BBFS cip plan b into beeeding hot wax and watching being watched.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-a1d07e65936c

    Jadyn 19 atl kinda immature from the vibe I got from texting. Never met her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-b8f9de034a89

    Payton 26 atl 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-497907a75a10

    Riahlynnh 24 poor attitude.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-a488a6a40374

    Cece 29 time waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-cad400b656b9

    Laura 32 another time waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-fca334602d66

    Grace 26.

    Thinks she's worth 500 LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a2de3111d89b
    Seeking wants me to verify so I can't even check out these profiles while I'm in town. I'm on the fence whether or not I should verify because they do not have any control over the data. I would happily share some UTRs in Charlotte if you are ever out that way. DM me if interested in trading.

  9. #16397

    Advice of sorts.

    Mid 50's, handsome executive; on and off seeking since 2016; met a prize in 2018 on Seeking and had on and off relationship until we got married a couple years ago; she's 14 years younger than me and makes more money than me. It's the best!

    Was on Ashley Madison at the beginning starting 2010 until it became worthless.

    Played the pickup and gangbang scene on Craigslist until it ended.

    Looking for some side young "spinner" action. Been looking on Secret Benefits as it seems like it's the same ol same ol on Seeking.

    Any recommendations would be great in my search for a a short petite spinner (white, Asian, East Indian). Don; t want to upset the cycle, but I can compensate well.

    Thanks for the entertaining reading gentlemen.

  10. #16396

    Dump

    There's another dump if anyone wants phone numbers, I do have them to trade.

    Chelsea 36 Smyrna.

    400 BBFS cip plan b into beeeding hot wax and watching being watched.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-a1d07e65936c

    Jadyn 19 atl kinda immature from the vibe I got from texting. Never met her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-b8f9de034a89

    Payton 26 atl 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-497907a75a10

    Riahlynnh 24 poor attitude.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-a488a6a40374

    Cece 29 time waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-cad400b656b9

    Laura 32 another time waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-fca334602d66

    Grace 26.

    Thinks she's worth 500 LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a2de3111d89b

  11. #16395
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-6a273fceecb2

    Anyone have any luck with this girl? She hasn't responded to any of my messages. Hell, she never even read them LOL. If anyone can get her info, I'd be happy to trade. Thanks.
    Wants Online only unfortunately.

  12. #16394

    Octavia

    Anyone seen her? I'm new to the seeking game. I usually go for older women but this one grabbed my attention.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-d208ba3cfa24

  13. #16393

    Tanvi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-6a273fceecb2

    Anyone have any luck with this girl? She hasn't responded to any of my messages. Hell, she never even read them LOL. If anyone can get her info, I'd be happy to trade. Thanks.

  14. #16392

    Rose

    Either pro or GPS, wants 1 K a week. I didn't hang around long enough to get more info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-67d16787b883

  15. #16391
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    If you're paying new car prices for a 10 year old car, it may not be a sin, but it is fucking stupid, even if you like the older car better. And at least some cars become "classics" and can go back up in value, but the same is never true for women.
    You aren't buying a car, you are renting one for a couple of hours. Important distinction. And if the ride is worth the $, that says a lot, although of course you don't want to grossly overpay for anything, if can easily avoid it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape