Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 41250
-
11-20-25 20:19 #39330Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you for sharing! Any other intel, such as general $ and location? I am familiar with these types of outfits from the NYC and DC area; legit and hot Latinas held up in a decent hotel for a week or two, straight forward and good FS and reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 19:55 #39329Senior Member

Posts: 181Karman
That's a 10-4. But it a mater of personal opinion. She has always followed directions and always gives it her best to satisfy me.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 19:20 #39328Regular Member

Posts: 5Karmen
I'm thinking of pulling the trigger for a dream with her.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 18:37 #39327Senior Member

Posts: 181Best kiddy in the city
I assure you they are. This year as a matter of fact.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 17:33 #39326Senior Member

Posts: 452Stupendous!
Haven't visited her in a while. She looks great! Is that throat game still deep?
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 10:06 #39325Senior Member

Posts: 585Those are the best pics I've ever seen if her. Are they current? If so, I'm in!
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 09:57 #39324Senior Member

Posts: 55Julia Hilton. For the Stay.
Might be time to save up for when these A team ladies visit. Her rate is $900 per Hr and she charges a $50 deposit (not unusual for A listers). Tryst says she's in Jax until tomorrow, but unfortunately, I blew my money and uh, other things, on an uninspiring spa visit yesterday. With our somewhat affordable Bunnies packing up and leaving town, I think I will focus on quality not quantity from now on.
Originally Posted by PvbGator20
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 09:40 #39323Senior Member

Posts: 242How does one get in?
Originally Posted by Pawns
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 07:28 #39322Senior Member

Posts: 79Julia Hilton. P411 / Tryst
Wow! I had the most amazing time with Julia Hilton. Her beauty is breath taking and has a wonderful personality. She made me feel great sexually and as a person. I definitely plan on seeing her when she travels to Florida again. Yes the pictures are her.
-
11-19-25 22:19 #39321Senior Member

Posts: 59Oh god. No wonder.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 20:25 #39320Senior Member

Posts: 55Karman
I saw Karman a few months ago. She is like the postal service. She always delivers.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 18:17 #39319Senior Member

Posts: 374Sophia Latina
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3732938
Number one, you're texting with a booker and not with her directly. That said, Booker gets you to the hotel quick and get you in quick. One of the pictures in the ad may be her, but I don't think all of them are. She's absolutely dropped dead gorgeous. Has an amazing attitude. Really enjoyed my session. There was a slight smell, but it wasn't enough to make things unenjoyable.
-
11-19-25 15:10 #39318Senior Member

Posts: 106Utr
UTR.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
UTR for real. Mind you phone changes every week or so. Got to get on Her list.
-
11-19-25 13:20 #39317Senior Member

Posts: 181Karman is back
Had a great dream with Karman. She's on top of her game. Coms were great, though highly recommend following up messages with a phone call. Safe in call place. Highly recommend, She's really got her priorities dialed in.
-
11-19-25 11:53 #39316Senior Member

Posts: 55Attractive at all.
That's what we need to ask every time a door opens, "Is she attractive at all for her age, or anyone's age! Our shekels are always looking for a home. Respect them and make sure it's a good one.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




