Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 59472
-
11-20-25 01:17 #57747Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey guys, been lurking the forum and I was looking for any advice on how to avoid being turned away for looking too young?
Let's say I'm 21, but I've been rejected by a 2 of the 3 places I went to because of their 24+ age limit. I'll try speeding up the clock next time but I can't work around it if they ask for I'd. Granted I've only been to a few so far but I don't want to have to take a 45-60 minute hike just to most likely get turned away.
Cheers.
-
11-19-25 15:08 #57746Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks for the update. Looking forward to going.
Originally Posted by PMS202
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 13:36 #57745Senior Member

Posts: 314Ivy
Went to Ivy to check it out. Got a thin girl mid 30's. No FS but fun time and above average massage so I tipped her well. Out the door 200 (80 house and 120 tip). Seems to be a very YMMV situation over there.
-
11-19-25 11:15 #57744Senior Member

Posts: 51Massage envy provides extras?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 22:44 #57743Senior Member

Posts: 495Being use to 200 tip service they may not be happy with request, but they would and try, or ask, for at least have that. And possibly cut your time.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 22:32 #57742Senior Member

Posts: 495You got the order right.
Originally Posted by Hiitman2
[View Original Post]
Health is great, Great is golden in years, Golden can be A#1, A#1 is good for your health.
Don't forget wellness, elite hands, north ga therapeutic, crave bodywork's, massage envy, etc.
-
11-18-25 18:32 #57741Senior Member

Posts: 283Mint tip
I know that Mint is known for providing a more in-depth menu than many of the other spots around town. I'm more of an L1 kind of guy. With all the talk about Mint, I think I might like to visit. What is the typical tip for L1 at Mint? (PM is ok too).
Also. Anyone ever see bars for backwalking in any of the rooms there?
Thanks.
-
11-18-25 13:35 #57740Senior Member

Posts: 186Ivy on Chesire
I heard my ATF might be at Ivy on Chester. Has anyone seen a very thin, mid 30's girl there with pink and / or blue hi-lights at the ends of her long hair. MM b cups (they were small natural A's when I first met her. I know her as Jessica, but she may be using a different name. MMS at my local CAMP thinks she might be working there. TIA. PM is fine.
-
11-18-25 12:05 #57739Regular Member

Posts: 1Health, Great, Golden, A#1
Any new updates on these locations?
Any other recommendations close by Cmming & Buford?
-
11-18-25 09:21 #57738Senior Member

Posts: 112Senior member here--can some pm lowdown on J Spa
How many girls and age range, looks, menu, price range? Is it the one on Piedmont Rd? What is the latina menu like there?
-
11-18-25 06:44 #57737Senior Member

Posts: 757If you look at his other posts, he posts in the Los Angeles forums, including for Top Acupuncture ". Looks like a mis-post.
Originally Posted by BalddGunner
[View Original Post]
What's weird is how hard it was for me to find him and his other posts.
-
11-17-25 16:18 #57736Senior Member

Posts: 133Were was this? I can't find a listing for Top Acupuncture. But I'll make a trip to ATL for DATO / TUMA action like that.
Originally Posted by Bukowski405
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:46 #57735Senior Member

Posts: 47Not the original poster, but a frequenter of Terra Chi. It is a good place but the MTs tend to be older. The only bad time I had was this little gremlin named Joon / June, but that was over two years ago. You can get FS for less than $ 3 total.
Originally Posted by Royalfan
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 12:54 #57734Senior Member

Posts: 42TerraChi no longer good?
Used to be? I'm planning on a having a dream there soon. Hasn't been much info on here about them recently. They're no good anymore?
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 11:41 #57733Senior Member

Posts: 735What's her name?
Good report but left out her name? I frequent Ivy as well so wondering who that may be with small As. You can PM me if you don't want it public.
Originally Posted by KyleG24
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





