Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 18193
-
11-19-25 15:19 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 305ATF Veronica
Coming back from long vacation thought about Veronica and texted her if she was available, indeed she was. We had to meet at different incall location due to carpet change at her place. She welcomes with a fishnet dress revealing her fantastic body. Takes me into the room while hugging and kissing every few steps. For most of you who know Her smile and body is to die for bonus points are out of the world never ending DFK and BBBJ. She would not stop but my Jr said I can't take it longer. Cleaned up and left extremely satisfied. I'm not the GK and not planning to share digits.
Yumyum1.
-
11-19-25 09:57 #16497Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It was great to catch up!
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 09:46 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 487Recommendation regarding comms
Many of you ask about why the girls stop communicating with you. It could be for many different reasons. But one of them for sure is you never ever ask about donations with specific services. She doesn't know who you are, so why would she take that chance. Not wise for you to do it as well. You are just setting yourself up to possible major issues.
R5.
-
11-19-25 09:19 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 337I concur
My experiences with CBS have been outstanding. She makes you feel like she really is your GF. She is a rare breed in this biz. Treat her well so she never leaves.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
11-19-25 06:53 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 61To each his own
I am very glad you like your Snow Bunny and are very happy with her. But remember to each his own, I don't critique anyone's choices on her if that is what you like more power to you!
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
GR.
-
11-19-25 00:10 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 436Snobunny's dog
He was a little bit of a pain in the ass getting dressed and undressed, but once on the bed I didn't even remember he was there. It's a puppy so I imagine each day could be different than the next.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 23:52 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 485SarahMaitland
Meet up with the world famous Maintland Mom and it's been too long since I saw her last. Not much new that can be said on here about her. If you haven’t seen her in a while or haven't seen her at all go see her. She has some stuff coming up and could you the help with some new clients. She's fun to be with and not a clock watcher. Very flexible. Rates are very reasonable. Not a bunch of rules except no greek. After two pops we parted ways. Here's a picture I have of her from a while back.
She does her own screening message her on here at SarahMaitland.
-
11-18-25 22:05 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 94Sno
Does she speak greek?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 21:41 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 258Good post, nice pics.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 21:33 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 269Were there complaints recently about barking dogs ruining the mood?
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 19:58 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 436Cuban SnoBunny
I don't want to white knight here, but I completely agree She always delivers a great time. My best was when I booked a room in the same hotel and we hung out for a few hours! BTW. Her room hasn't been that clean since she moved into it. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 18:29 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 126Pm me I'll put in touch. Orlo has been having issues with his account.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 17:35 #16486Senior Member

Posts: 487Cuban SnoBunny
She has a link, but no digits are shown. She needs a gatekeeper to provide those digits. Not sure if signing in helps.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I am already getting requests for digits. If I don't hear from the gatekeeper today, I will be providing to qualified members. This means I will be reviewing your posts and see if you have been contributing in this forum. That is contributing about dates that you have seen, reviewed and posted in this forum only. No contribution, No digits, No Exceptions!
R5.
-
11-18-25 17:09 #16485Senior Member

Posts: 2959Cuban SnoBunny, still UTR?
From a few recent reviews, including this one from a couple weeks ago in the Positive Escort Reviews section, I was thinking she's no longer UTR.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 16:29 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 487Cuban SnoBunny
For those who are so stuck on Sophia YMMV, you really don't know what is GFE. If you want to experience true GFE, I would definitely see Cuban SnoBunny. Not only is she good in bed, but out of bed as well. Taken her to many places, after the fun of course. HHN was one of them. I ask GR, Bor and many others who qualify to see this beauty, and experience something far superior than what Sophia YMMV can provide. Also, if you give negative review on Sophia YMMV, I guarantee you she will be contacting you asking how dare you give me a negative post. Not even a neutral post is acceptable to her. You won't have that issue with Cuban SnoBunny. Mainly because she is just that fucking good! I would love to see her more often, and I was seeing her 2 to 3 times a week. But I got a new Ultra UTR, and can no longer see her that often.
I don't know who is the gatekeeper. Cuban SnoBunny gave me permission to provide digits to qualified members. I prefer not replace the existing gatekeeper. So please identify yourself.
R5.









Reply With Quote






