Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 61449
-
11-18-25 22:37 #59784Senior Member

Posts: 277Chubby Lass
Her facial structure and tits are impressive. Has anyone dated this woman? If so how was her performance?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 22:19 #59783Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes this is the lady. Had to watch the video to confirm. We were good friends, her talking about the car and job at McDonald's confirmed it is Greek Taylor / Tate.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 21:52 #59782Senior Member

Posts: 1127Wilkens Bri
How is she these days? I haven't hooked up with her recently? Does she have working digits? DM me if she does. Thanks in advance.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 20:49 #59781Senior Member

Posts: 414That looks like my friend Reese. Very cool chick. Be respectful if you meet her she's a fantastic get together.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
You need a better camera young man.
-
11-18-25 19:51 #59780Senior Member

Posts: 423Taylor
Like most of the girls, there's a level of empathy to have. In the interview she seemed genuinely hurt and traumatized or depressed. Granted, people make dumb decisions when they're young. But she even owned up to her starting down this road as a 17 yr old.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
Got to remember, when these girls are high or itching for a hit, the craving for that next hit will take over all forms of logic or reasoning. Addicts aren't in the right mind. Especially with the circumstances of the streets and the weather. She's at least coherent in the interview.
-
11-18-25 19:48 #59779Senior Member

Posts: 1626Wilkens Bri (mid Oct)
Wilkens Bri (mid Oct).
-
11-18-25 19:46 #59778Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Busy Bee (mid Oct.)
Near Busy Bee (mid Oct.).
-
11-18-25 19:06 #59777Senior Member

Posts: 324Taylor
Why
.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
She is a dumb ***** no sympathy for 17 a young adult comes down from connecticut with a girl 31 that's a woman not girl. To party and escort with. You are choosing to do this of course your kid is taken from you they are better off. No I was raped nothing just to party. What a joke.
-
11-18-25 16:13 #59776Regular Member

Posts: 5Has anyone seen this one
Has anyone seen the very thin light skinned BSW with hair in a bun who always wears all black? She was in BP CB. I have the numbers for two WSW one brunette who had me take her to her house after and a red head who needed to get well before and after PM for details.
-
11-18-25 15:22 #59775Senior Member

Posts: 54Cheeks
I had a similar experience with her last year which put her on my no fly list. I have had many good experiences with her but I think the drugs and street life have taken a major toll on her. I have seen her on the streets throughout the year and have had conversations with her. At the end of the day I hope all is well with her, and she can be happy. I'm here for the quick hit it and split it experience. I try treat the girls with some dignity and respect to get the best experience out of it.
Originally Posted by BurnManBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 09:08 #59774Senior Member

Posts: 328Taylor
Was Taylor going by Tate lately? That's the tat I remember on the side of her neck. I've seen her at the circle.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 20:07 #59773Senior Member

Posts: 423New Vid
These boys workin crazy posting these interviews. Lo and behold, Taylor seems to be out and about. I saw her back in 2020. Don't know the blonde though. Taylor looks fine given how she's been reported to look before.
https://youtu.be/nWuG4PBvAZc?si=PsIOXgeMZ3J0z2X4
-
11-17-25 19:29 #59772Senior Member

Posts: 1370Luna
I forgot to mention that I spotted Luna on Garrison the other night. She used to hang down the W / w but disappeared. I guess she's working that "track" now. Peace.
Originally Posted by LiluziVet
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 18:10 #59771Senior Member

Posts: 47Luna
Scooped up Luna on Garrison was 34 and my god that girl has some skills. Excellent covered BJ I had to stop before I popped. She was wearing a plaid mini skirt over some sexy lingerie stockings. Got to the main event and before bending her over I asked to see her tits and they are nice perky d cups with dark nipples, I sucked on both like I was teething. After that I asked her to get in doggie crawled over to the passenger seat and mounted her like a stallion. It was a snug fit she asked me to spit on the tip then it slid in nice and snug. I worked it real slow for like 10 minutes and looked down and she was nice and creamy. I started going deeper while pulling them nips from the back and she had a nice little moans kept going until I blasted in the bag. It's getting hard to find talent like this now a days unfortunate.
-
11-16-25 16:55 #59770Senior Member

Posts: 414Stacy Cougar over by Busy Bee Triangle
Meet Stacy the other day over by the triangle area. Her pants are what definitely caught my attention. Kind of a retro 70 look. Was definitely curious about spending some time with her. She's got the shy MILF / Cougar vibe at first glance. Talk to her for a few minutes always like to make sure girls are not too high, got crazy eyes or smell like they haven't showered in a week. Stacy comes off as very friendly and easy to talk to. After some basic chitchat, we decided to go hang out for a while. A little foreplay on the way there, Junior was ready to work out. I would definitely return. No rush, no complaining. She's nice and tight stays wet. Can definitely take the D and moans with good long strokes. I would definitely return.
She says she's not out very often. I've only seen her once before. Maybe someone else can add some knowledge.









Reply With Quote






