Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 40018
-
11-18-25 16:58 #37873Senior Member

Posts: 534MMS / PPS Special
That place is off one of the busiest intersections in the city of Chicago (Western, Diversey and Elston), hahaha. I tried visiting a year or 2 back and there was no way I was exposing myself on the street like that.
Originally Posted by Bhar35
[View Original Post]
Isn't this part of the MMS, NW-side, incognito shops? Last legit report from there said MILFs / grannies that will allow raw dog. That was a while back though. Either way, if you value anonymity, it's a pass. Oh well.
-
11-18-25 16:57 #37872Senior Member

Posts: 220I am happy for you
I'm glad it worked out that way.
Originally Posted by Bhar35
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 16:31 #37871Senior Member

Posts: 49Been feeling numb lately so went to the Chicago Asian Spa. Just on and western Ave. But yeah definitely needed a good escape.
Nova had to be about 25 or so. Was very pretty. Probably in College or something since it was really easy to communicate with her. Appearance, build, titts, and ass were all great. Her looks alone already started to snap me out of my intrusive thoughts that have been haunting me.
As for the massage and service. I've got no complaints. Nova did well on giving what I wanted in the most understanding way possible. It's just the way she touched and talked to me. As if we've known each other. Felt personal, intimate, and very GFE. Nice sensual and meaning movements even when she was sucking all the sorrow out of me. When it came to that, I completely have forgotten all the BS in my personal life. Not a single second of her attention on me was sacrificed. Feeling much better now.
-
11-18-25 16:14 #37870Senior Member

Posts: 283In addition to the Earth and Red Lantern, we have Lian56's website now. LOL. Google it, but do not be more retarded than whoever made it.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 15:41 #37869Regular Member

Posts: 24Pretty accurate. Only difference was on the flip she asked me if I wanted a gloved finger up my butt, to which I said sure why not. She was gentle when I was facedown but rough when I was face up. I'll probably tell her next time to be a bit gentler.
Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 14:36 #37868Regular Member

Posts: 175xxx W Fullerton Ave #1
Guessing its 5xxx W Fullerton?
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 14:01 #37867Senior Member

Posts: 183Which one on W fullerton?
Originally Posted by TylerBlack
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 13:50 #37866Senior Member

Posts: 45SXL Rundown
Hello,
Thinking about where I want to go this week and I'm now leaning towards SXL. Can anyone tell me who I should go for if I'm looking for an actual good massage from a therapist with big tits. I would love to either just go for an L1 or Russian. Any intel would be greatly appreciated. Thanks gentlemen.
-
11-18-25 11:52 #37865Senior Member

Posts: 534Images May Be of Likeness
I mean, that's the exact screenshot / screencap that was shared. It must've pulled it from the internet.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
Agreed, hahaha, I've seen my fair share of porn to know one when I see one, hahaha! Oh, and google image search is your friend. Anytime I see pics in an ad, seemingly too good to be true, that's my first search.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 10:17 #37864Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Hell of a session, man.
Originally Posted by TylerBlack
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 09:07 #37863Senior Member

Posts: 151Yuki
With the recent reviews of Yuki at 50/50 I had to see for myself. Appointment only. Which was weird. Asked for 11:30 and it questioned, several times. But whatever. Get there, sent a text. Tell me to come to door. A very petite short haired younger girl answered, led me to room. This was not Yuki. Then I waited for like 5 minutes? Yuki comes in takes my money and leaves room for another 5 minutes? I always think it's funny when they try and hand you your change, I'm lying bare assed face down, where am I supposed to put that. LOL. She starts massage, more of a rub down than a real massage, but that's not really the reason I was there. After about 10 minutes she leaves again? Is gone for another few minutes and comes back in a different outfit. I guess she got hot. Or so she said. I wasn't a big fan of the p spot massage. Started with my on my stomach, and rubbed my taint, and as the last guy said, she pulls your cock out so she can rub that while your on your stomach. But she wasn't gentle. At all. Onto the flip. Not much P spot attention, more rubbing and then a average L1 finish. Would I repeat? Maybe. Hard to find girls who do prostate stimulation. But she never really got into it, in my opinion. She's older. I'd say 50's. But has a fantastic ass that I rubbed for a good portion of the session. 1. 6 all in, which is cheap IMO.
-
11-18-25 00:00 #37862Regular Member

Posts: 19Skipped
I was literally omw to see her but then I saw this, no nipple sucking what a fucken bummer, glad I didn't waste my time lmaooo huge tits and can't suck on them is a crime!
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 23:51 #37861Senior Member

Posts: 87LOL I knew I wasn't crazy. The lighting, the costume, the dribbling.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
You can't define porn, but you know it when you see it!
-
11-17-25 21:50 #37860Banned Member

Posts: 171That's Her or a identical twin
That's her or she has an identical twin.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 19:52 #37859Senior Member

Posts: 39What a sweet fucking day. That Spa on west Fullerton was the gift that kept on giving.
Had some extra cash to just blow away. Lainey was such a proper THOT. I respect her never give up mentality on just wanting to * it out simply for my pleasure. A lot of wax on wax off motions in the beginning to get it all set in motion. When the time was right, I got a condom on. As Lainey is being a good girl by blowing my dick, I let her know what a wonderful she was. Immediately I felt her nails graze my balls while she sucks me. After she went on her back and spread her legs open. Lainey spread them so wide she almost did the splits. On reaction I shove my cock all the way in. No doubt she was loving it. Last few moments I grabbed her boobs, and gave the final pushes. Came so hard I yelled out.
After cleanup it was time to leave and get some food.










Reply With Quote





