Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 44206
-
11-18-25 21:19 #41356Senior Member

Posts: 309Amy Formerly of 5 Star Body and Foot
Again I'm bitten for not getting a phone number from a good performer before they fly the coop. Amy at 5 Star Body and Foot on Euclid at Edinger left the shop. Her sister will only say she's working in Westminster now. My meager pussy budget is insufficient for me to visit every Westminster parlor. Not that it wouldn't be fun trying.
Any one of you gents know where she landed? She's 5' 4", waify thin with A cups and small nipples and small areola. Her best feature is her cute ass, which looks fuckin sweet in a pair of Daisy Duke shorts. Thanks for any help with this 10-20 request.
Mr. P.
-
11-18-25 21:06 #41355Senior Member

Posts: 925HE at Best? Not sure what's up with Queen's. Called Swan Spa Relax now. Still the same?
Originally Posted by Surf69
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 21:01 #41354Senior Member

Posts: 309Brother, Kev, Kelly- Summer is now at Miracle Foot on Bolsa at Ward. Apparently she's not too happy at the moment.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
Mr. P.
-
11-18-25 19:47 #41353Senior Member

Posts: 152Busty Candy (or Candi)
I was seeing a great masseuse named Candy at Best Massage in Laguna Hills, on top of Queens on La Paz rd. Not much to look at but nice big fake tits and a great massage from a mature lady. Really fun. But she unfortunately left. Called and they said she's gone. If anyone knows where she is now, please let me know. Or for that matter, let me know of any mature or milfy providers with some big fake tits Thanks.
-
11-18-25 16:48 #41352Senior Member

Posts: 334I don't understand why you would post something like this without telling us where her new shop is.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 15:59 #41351Senior Member

Posts: 142Not sure what happened but yeah the website number is gone.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
This is their ad and the number looks correct on this one.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...280-88878.html
-
11-18-25 15:28 #41350Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Don't think both places is related though, for w. E reasons their website has lk exact spelling on it. Just went by to take a look today, that angela chick is gorgeous. Too bad my sack was already empty from yesterday.
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 15:12 #41349Senior Member

Posts: 1183Chloe at OA
Got a few tips to check out the new OA rotation and swung but unfortunately at semi busy hour as all the girls were finishing up. Got the lineup and say Yulia who looked Hispanic. Judy who had an amazing figure that was going to spill out of her top and then Chloe who looked like the college aged ABG with plump dsl lips. Opted to go with Chloe as she was super happy and perky personality wise.
Hf 50.
Dono 150.
Her English isn't bad but wasn't great and was basic communication for those that don't speak Chinese or hate using the translator. She asked if I wanted a massage while wrapping her arms around me and kissing me so opted for it later as she's a great kisser. She's about 5'2 naturally slender with natural B cups and a round ass especially for an Asian girl.
She started with a slow BJ and got to say she's one of the best I've had in the sense it was very sensual with a lot of suction. She did this interesting thing where she gives you a 270 degree BJ. She started between my legs, then moved to my right side then my left to get all sorts of angles and depths on the BJ. It definitely felt amazing. Normally not a big DATY guy but naturally progressed to it and brought her to an O as she almost squeezed my head off with her legs LOL. She wanted me to feel her wetness and then immediately grabbed a rubber and hopped on. Only downside is the rubber is way thicker than what I'm used to so took away a little of the experience but not her fault. Went through the usual positions and ended in standing mish.
She wound up giving me a massage to end the session and had a make out session before we leave. Definitely a repeat!
-
11-18-25 13:50 #41348Senior Member

Posts: 142[URL]https://www.lkmoonspa.com/[/URL]
This spot was in a small office complex off of E. Chapman near the Old Towne in Orange.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
https://www.lkmoonspa.com/ text the number on this website to get the address from mms.
-
11-18-25 13:34 #41347Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Rim / BJ specialist Judy in OA
Co-worker told me OA got their new rotations in, so I had to come down to check it out. Maybe it is the rainy day or something, OA was empty when I went. The ever sexy mama-san introduce me to their 3 gals, I find Judy have a weird assemblance of one of my fav Jav gal Ryo Ayumi, locked her down and went to the room to check out them stats.
Judy looks 70% like Ayumi, especially in those dim lights. Long brownish hair, D size perky and firm MM tities, bald eagle down south my fav, little left over roast beef action going but it was fine by me. No inks on her, only soft skin, and a wicket tongue.
BJ: 6/5 (best tongue action I had by far this year).
Rim: 5/5.
CFS: 3/5.
GFE: 4/5.
HF: 60.
Dono: 160.
Judy start me off with a legit masseuse parlor massage without oil, she took her time with it and made sure my whole body was properly massaged with moderate strength before moving on to one of the longest pre-game I had in AMP this year and I loved every second of it. 3 baby wipe down on the 3rd hole, she went for a fantastic rim session, that long tongue of hers can do some great things for sure, lots of soft tuma with a bit of that BLS and soft tug, woke JR up real quick.
On the flip side after she rinses, we exchanges a few DFK and she slowly work herself give me a catbath with that long tongue of hers while I finger her tight kitty, she grips my finger tight so I know I am in for something good. Eventually after my whole body is thoroughly licked by her, she gave jr a proper Polish session after been teasing me here and there with that tongue of hers with flicks and Polish with the bois. Honestly I almost couldn't bare the long passionate play anymore, first chance I get when she opens wide, I shove Jr in her mouth, neat BJ, suction and DT all there, where it made it special for me of course it was that tongue of hers, she was able to get to my sensitive spot which it was at the bottom of my shaft with ease, it took everything out of me to not blew my load after 5 minutes with her BJ. Had to tap out and ask for the cover, went in standing Mish first, as expected kitty is tight and snug, grip is real nice with that wop of hers. Changed a few position, but still like it best with standing mish. Either her pre-game got me that close or my edging game needs much improvement, I didn't last too long with her. Only 10 minutes in and I end up finishing in that lovely mouth of hers. After she clean me up, she gave me another scalp massage before sending me out. During the post-game, she told me both her and Chloe is their 1st time down in OC, they were bff or w / e. I didn't remember the details tbh, my brain was on recovery mode after that fantastic session. On my way out, Yulia came in and say goodbye as I am getting dressed, I got a decent look on her, she looked mixed, like a Hispanic and Asian mix thing going on, nice pair of big o tities and thicc thigns. I made sure that Judy isn't going to leave early, because I am certainly coming back for her, even though just for the BJ alone, I would be a happy man.
Happy mongering.
-
11-18-25 12:59 #41346Senior Member

Posts: 925Same or different than LKMoon Spa location?
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 12:37 #41345Senior Member

Posts: 142Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 12:01 #41344Senior Member

Posts: 436Where is this place located? I see other mentioned G&G but I think its a different place?
Originally Posted by Timolee13
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 10:27 #41343Senior Member

Posts: 28Is this the same Mandy who usually works at Garden Spa?
Originally Posted by BigOleRusty
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 07:20 #41342Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 44Full access pass
LOL I went with the bare rare raw option, for an extra hundy on top of the standard tip. Nicole is just as you described: sexy, friendly, and a total nympho. Started off by grabbing my dick through my pants, told me to get naked, and she just wanted to please me. Her BBBJ is fire, soft and slow, just how I like it. I had an amazing time giving it to her raw BBFS, straight to pound town and finished unloading a huge creampie inside. Solid session. Nicole is the real deal with an extensive menu and all that good stuff like you mentioned. Definitely going to see her again soon.
Originally Posted by JacobXoxo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





