Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57756

    Money

    Quote Originally Posted by LaBarnacle3  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, been lurking the forum and I was looking for any advice on how to avoid being turned away for looking too young?

    Let's say I'm 21, but I've been rejected by a 2 of the 3 places I went to because of their 24+ age limit. I'll try speeding up the clock next time but I can't work around it if they ask for I'd. Granted I've only been to a few so far but I don't want to have to take a 45-60 minute hike just to most likely get turned away.

    Cheers.
    Tape a one hundred dollar bill to your forehead.

  2. #57755

    Bruh. LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by LaBarnacle3  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, been lurking the forum and I was looking for any advice on how to avoid being turned away for looking too young?

    Let's say I'm 21, but I've been rejected by a 2 of the 3 places I went to because of their 24+ age limit. I'll try speeding up the clock next time but I can't work around it if they ask for I'd. Granted I've only been to a few so far but I don't want to have to take a 45-60 minute hike just to most likely get turned away.

    Cheers.
    Yo bruh to start this reply on an honest quote! I'm in my mid 40's what they call am 80's baby, hot back in my younger years I think I was barely 19-20 he's old I. 2000 or 2001, I used to stop I. To these two spots literally across the street from each other off Piedmont ave off, 85 N exit, in Atlanta and. Bro! Not far from the Linberg Marta station, and I would walk into these joints after normal hours, and all them girls available would come out and I would take my pick, then I'd go back and straight smash BBBJ and fuck their pussies raw, no shit I'd pull out and cum on their asses or stomachs and sometimes in their mouths or whatever. 25 years later I have not tried to go back! But I remember one was called golds and the other I can't remember honestly. Years later I drove by working for a job something unrelated, and noticed there was still parlors there just under different names. So if I was young and looking for this shit I would go to Piedmont ave in ATL! Maybe things have not changed down their? Can another experienced monger chime here my guys? LOL he. P,the youth out my guys! .

  3. #57754

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyMantooth  [View Original Post]
    The more you go, the more mileage you'll get.
    Continuous turnover at that shop not sure how you can get alot of mileage.

  4. #57753
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Went to Ivy to check it out. Got a thin girl mid 30's. No FS but fun time and above average massage so I tipped her well. Out the door 200 (80 house and 120 tip). Seems to be a very YMMV situation over there.
    The more you go, the more mileage you'll get.

  5. #57752
    Hey guys, been lurking the forum and I was looking for any advice on how to avoid being turned away for looking too young?

    Let's say I'm 21, but I've been rejected by a 2 of the 3 places I went to because of their 24+ age limit. I'll try speeding up the clock next time but I can't work around it if they ask for I'd. Granted I've only been to a few so far but I don't want to have to take a 45-60 minute hike just to most likely get turned away.

    Cheers.

  6. #57751
    Quote Originally Posted by PMS202  [View Original Post]
    Not the original poster, but a frequenter of Terra Chi. It is a good place but the MTs tend to be older. The only bad time I had was this little gremlin named Joon / June, but that was over two years ago. You can get FS for less than $ 3 total.
    Thanks for the update. Looking forward to going.

  7. #57750

    Ivy

    Went to Ivy to check it out. Got a thin girl mid 30's. No FS but fun time and above average massage so I tipped her well. Out the door 200 (80 house and 120 tip). Seems to be a very YMMV situation over there.

  8. #57749
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    You got the order right.

    Health is great, Great is golden in years, Golden can be A#1, A#1 is good for your health.

    Don't forget wellness, elite hands, north ga therapeutic, crave bodywork's, massage envy, etc.
    Massage envy provides extras?

  9. #57748
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    I know that Mint is known for providing a more in-depth menu than many of the other spots around town. I'm more of an L1 kind of guy. With all the talk about Mint, I think I might like to visit. What is the typical tip for L1 at Mint? (PM is ok too).

    Also. Anyone ever see bars for backwalking in any of the rooms there?

    Thanks.
    Being use to 200 tip service they may not be happy with request, but they would and try, or ask, for at least have that. And possibly cut your time.

  10. #57747
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiitman2  [View Original Post]
    Any new updates on these locations?

    Any other recommendations close by Cmming & Buford?
    You got the order right.

    Health is great, Great is golden in years, Golden can be A#1, A#1 is good for your health.

    Don't forget wellness, elite hands, north ga therapeutic, crave bodywork's, massage envy, etc.

  11. #57746

    Mint tip

    I know that Mint is known for providing a more in-depth menu than many of the other spots around town. I'm more of an L1 kind of guy. With all the talk about Mint, I think I might like to visit. What is the typical tip for L1 at Mint? (PM is ok too).

    Also. Anyone ever see bars for backwalking in any of the rooms there?

    Thanks.

  12. #57745

    Ivy on Chesire

    I heard my ATF might be at Ivy on Chester. Has anyone seen a very thin, mid 30's girl there with pink and / or blue hi-lights at the ends of her long hair. MM b cups (they were small natural A's when I first met her. I know her as Jessica, but she may be using a different name. MMS at my local CAMP thinks she might be working there. TIA. PM is fine.

  13. #57744

    Health, Great, Golden, A#1

    Any new updates on these locations?

    Any other recommendations close by Cmming & Buford?

  14. #57743

    Senior member here--can some pm lowdown on J Spa

    How many girls and age range, looks, menu, price range? Is it the one on Piedmont Rd? What is the latina menu like there?

  15. #57742
    Quote Originally Posted by BalddGunner  [View Original Post]
    Were was this? I can't find a listing for Top Acupuncture. But I'll make a trip to ATL for DATO / TUMA action like that.
    If you look at his other posts, he posts in the Los Angeles forums, including for Top Acupuncture ". Looks like a mis-post.

    What's weird is how hard it was for me to find him and his other posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape