Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 329 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 4925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4445

    Gaga

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephJones  [View Original Post]
    This is in fact one of the ladies from Gaga, the one who usually walked around in pajamas.

  2. #4444

    Probably right

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNate  [View Original Post]
    I think Pine Spa is in Walker County, while this arrest was in Catoosa.
    I was looking at this FB post and there is a comment about the place next to Rusty's meat market, which would be Pine Spa, Walker county, so you are correct. I'll keep monitoring it and see if more info comes out.

    https://www.facebook.com/CatoosaCoun...1834571660954/

    River.

  3. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    I'm hearing Pine Spa in Ringold but it's all locals chatter on FB.
    I think Pine Spa is in Walker County, while this arrest was in Catoosa.

  4. #4442

    Not looking likely

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNeckMonger  [View Original Post]
    Since she operates out of a Seventh Day Adventist health facility on the campus of a Seventh Day Adventist college. SDAs take a dim view of happy endings, I would imagine.
    Clicked on link and got this 403 Forbidden.

  5. #4441

    ReflexologyCleveland Tennessee

    Was naked and did 30 minutes 100 debit and top 40 debit. No happy ending only rubbing around the area. Not sure if cash makes it better or not.

  6. #4440

    Rumor is Pine Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephJones  [View Original Post]
    I'm hearing Pine Spa in Ringold but it's all locals chatter on FB.

  7. #4439

  8. #4438

    Gaga busted

    https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1EuGuvqraZ/

    Just saw mamasan was visiting Unc LEO.

  9. #4437
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    Live nearby and curious.
    I've been ONCE and that was one time too many. I would avoid at all costs. The happiness isn't worth it.

  10. #4436

    Anyone been Ooltewah (Craigslist)? PM me

    Live nearby and curious.

  11. #4435

    Outdated Website

    Quote Originally Posted by Edvis321  [View Original Post]
    What about Cleveland, Tennessee?
    That website seems to be outdated and inaccurate, that Cleveland TN location does not exist anymore, its an empty space.

  12. #4434

    Website Not Accurate

    Called the number on the website. The recording, a man's voice, gave different, seemingly more legit, business hours than what was posted on website. My guess there is not much here for a hobbyist.

  13. #4433

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    Drove by dozens of times and I've never seen a car there.
    What about Cleveland, Tennessee?

  14. #4432

    Rose / Ross Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Wanting something different and I was in the area, decided to give Rose a try. Interesting location. Very neat and clean, definitely not your regular space, seemed much more business office.

    40's or so person came in we. Even as I'm getting undressed, she hugged me and patted me a couple of times, not leaving much room for doubt that FS was available. I'm face down and I can feel her rubbing breasts on me, good size, but no doubt now. Flip, little negotiating. Asks for 2 $$ I say no. Settle on 14 $.

    It was ok at best. Sometimes you get a person that just doesn't f $%k that great she didn't for me. Started reverse cowgirl, switched to cowgirl, then doggy. She was really trying to get me to finish.

    I did. She said massage now, passed on it.

    Think she said name was April.
    Does anyone know if they take Venmo or one of the other Cash Apps? Or are they Cash Only?

  15. #4431
    Drove by dozens of times and I've never seen a car there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape