Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 5141
-
12-01-25 06:57 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 74Kalli
She's a no repeat for me. Upcharge for BBBJ. Tried to get away with doing as little as possible. Apartment was not the worst, but not great either. Thought I was getting a half hour for 1. 8 and ended up with an ultra fast 10 minute BBBJ for an extra 50. Rushed to the max. Very transactional. Wasn't even going to pull her tits out. I think she had no intention of taking her pants off. Just wanted to get the job done ASAP and get me out of there which is basically what happened. Pretty disappointing overall and I don't recommend.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kalli-es...hester-1102388
-
11-26-25 17:59 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 76Whoa
That's crazy. I tried to hit her up one time but she wasn't receptive so I didn't press it.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 17:15 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 101Scam
How can you be sure it's a female?
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 13:19 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 1811I'm sure you are correct; but for a scam, I would have expected the girl in the pictures to be prettier.
Originally Posted by ARivera420
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 21:49 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 43Nanara -- Avoid
This is a deposit scam; This is not a real person, they ask for a deposit in eBay cards or gift cards and then a card for after the service after they provide an address; Don't even waste your time with this and just report it so it can be removed.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nanara-e...hester-1101488
-
11-24-25 11:05 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 101Been looking at her on stg, what was the price for admission?
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 10:42 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 90Ok
Smashed this one out last week, very nice girl- too nice for this. Bit bigger than pics. First pic in the red is likely fake / edited.
Originally Posted by LiveFreeorDie
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 01:25 #4789Regular Member

Posts: 19She'd sent me a pic but asked me a verification picture so I thought it was a scam. I didn't know she's real.
Originally Posted by LiveFreeorDie
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 16:32 #4788Regular Member

Posts: 5Who is the girl on the right and when did this take place this year or years before
I want to see the girl on the right.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 12:57 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks
Thanks for this I was trying to see her yesterday. She was posting ads in unison with this one:
Originally Posted by LiveFreeorDie
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/895899660064
Who I'm pretty sure is a scammer? Rates seems a little TGTBT compared to the pics. If anyone has seen her let me know.
-
11-17-25 22:50 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 43Have you seen what's around here?
Like the title, there isn't heavy pickings around here, a lot better than most of the drugged out ones we see on here. Unless you want to drive hr+ there isn't much to be excited about around here.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 22:32 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 60You all complain too much LOL
Not the top tier like you all seek but definitely not disgusting dirt LOL No signs of demons but who knows. She's a nice girl and easy going. Aims to please and does just that. A bit heavier than the pics but presents herself well. Treat her nice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/867929535084
-
11-17-25 18:02 #4784Regular Member

Posts: 20Sad
NH is sad when it comes to talent.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
Driving to Waltham / Boston sucks, but that has been the only reasonable solution if you don't want to risk your dick in something disgusting, high, or old like dirt.
-
11-17-25 13:19 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 90Is this what we get excited about now?
Listen, I've fucked this girl probably 10-15 times, and I'm sure I will again. But it's sad that this is what we get excited about these days. She is a true bbw with an ass that has not totally lost it's shape yet. Mousey face with Dirty apt in the projects (safer than downtown but I prefer hotels), and prone to rushing.
Originally Posted by ARivera420
[View Original Post]
I guess this is top tier these days.
-
11-16-25 14:59 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 182Pretty sure that is Liz not Jolene.
Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill
[View Original Post]
I saw Liz once a few years ago. Not my type so never repeated but got the job done. She is an older bbw and I like young spinners. I remember the BJ was good.









Reply With Quote






