Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37853

    It's her trust me to check her out she is leaving soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    Is she an ex pornstar or something? Where is this from LOL.
    She is leaving soon and for a few extra $$ she will let you take pics trust me she is the girl in the picture and has zero gag reflex I'm 9" not bragging and she handles it like it's 3".

  2. #37852

    Yuki at 50-50 spa

    Hey all,

    I don't write too many reviews, but I saw Yuki (I'm pretty sure its the same as all of the other posters) about a week and a half ago at 5050 and I can confirm that she does dress comfy and not provocative, but super fit. Manmades for sure, smaller booty but still very cute. Probably early 40's? I only got clothed L1 but she does the best L1 I've ever gotten. While on your stomach she will pull your dick out from under you and massage it and your prostate via gooch for a bit and it feels heavenly. She'll then have you flip and she will ask if you want an internal prostate massage with L1. She also offered body-2-body massage, but that was extra (60 if I remember). I blew like a tank from the p-spot massage and L1. She was super good. Only critique is she can be a bit rough at times on the dickbut it was memorable LOL.

    Overall it was 160 for 1 hr of massage and L1 + pspot massage.

  3. #37851

    Salome at Ya spa

    I went to see Salome at the spa on Lawrence across from the McDonalds. I will agree with previous posters that she is attractive with amazing breasts and a butt that is two hands worthy. She let me fondle those breasts but would not let me suck those nipples. No go on the DATY as well.

    I've been to that place a few times, usually based on a report on here, but I've always found the experience to be lacking. Booker texted me that it was 70/ ht plus tip. She asked for $200 total in the room. I was in and out in 30 minutes. 15 minute soft touch massage. Flip and she got naked. CBJ, standing mish and then cowgirl. She knows her cowgirl. I let go after a minute of that.

    Doorbell rang twice while there and I could hear bodies sleeping on either side of my room when I left.

    She goes back to NYC in one week.

  4. #37850
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Pic of her in action.
    Is she an ex pornstar or something? Where is this from LOL.

  5. #37849

    Earth

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Pic of her in action.
    Nice! Thanks for sharing.

  6. #37848
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Which do you recommend for the best massage and L1? I prefer bigger boobs. If anyone has any other ideas in mind, please message me their favorites!
    I like both.

    Tina is my go to at enjoy life.

    Cici at new hope. She's alder but nice body!

  7. #37847

    Yuki

    100%. I think that the two Yuki followers who wrote more than half of her reviews on Rub*aps. C** about the four places that I know she has worked at have now moved here to continue her praises.

    Having said that, she's a B- for the hobby IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure Chiguy saw Yuki. Big chest, check. Not the prettiest, check. Not the youngest, check. Yes, Yuki has toned up since she was working at Central and now on Irving, hitting the local gym. She's developed some ab definition but lost most of what little ass she had, haha. Man mades are definitely a C, but those too seem a bit smaller since she's been working out regularly. Lastly, 50 is probably right around the corner for her but she looks good for her age (old "which Chinese Zodiac are you?" trick). She's only rarely worked with a second girl over the past few years and that was either because she was between locations or "a friend" was visiting. That's all not to say Yuki isn't worth visiting. Just tempering expectations for those who haven't visited and calling it like I see it.

  8. #37846

    Here is a pic of her in action

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Website just has masseuse #1, #2, etc. Who's who? Who's Alisa?
    Pic of her in action.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4481.jpeg‎  

  9. #37845
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Website just has masseuse #1, #2, etc. Who's who? Who's Alisa?
    Earth Chi doesn't post real pictures.

  10. #37844

    Princess Thai Inside scoop

    Anyone have the inside scoop of what happened at princess Thai and why it is shut down right now? Also any other recommendations for a solid L1 spot and provider, I always thought that was a good one for hot girls combined with a good massage. Happy to share intel back.

  11. #37843

    Carolina Princess Latina

    Does anyone know what happened to her or if she is now working at another spa?

  12. #37842

    Earth

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Perfect. I will head down next week. And thanks in advance.

    Hopefully the lineup stays the same. Or at least Alisa does.

    BS Out.
    Website just has masseuse #1, #2, etc. Who's who? Who's Alisa?

  13. #37841

    50XX West Diversy

    Anyone been here? I am tired what is on Listcrawal, Adultsearch, Tryst, and Callescort; Too much cash for minimal safety and quality.

    Also, how much $ in % goes to the girls? Any comments will be helpful.

  14. #37840
    Quote Originally Posted by AzulSol  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting tonight. How is parking situation? I normally monger in the suburbs.
    Plenty of street parking. Shouldn't be an issue.

  15. #37839

    Alisa.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Couple cute girls at The Earth Chi. Alisa has great BBBJ skills and for an extra $20 she will catch it and she can handle big dicks no problem.
    Perfect. I will head down next week. And thanks in advance.

    Hopefully the lineup stays the same. Or at least Alisa does.

    BS Out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape