Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 13541
-
11-18-25 20:04 #12776Regular Member

Posts: 58Face veridicatiom
Chattanooga has escort agencies? What about Cleveland? So all the escorts are in Chattanooga?
Originally Posted by BigPussySal
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 20:00 #12775Regular Member

Posts: 58Stay safe
Have a gun with you and make sure the woman is alone.
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson69
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 19:36 #12774Regular Member

Posts: 58Cleveland Tennessee escorts
I have looked on All the Internet web browser, Dogpile, and even Yahdex, but no escorts in Cleveland Tennesse. On this forum I see Chattanooga and Knoxville, but nothing in Cleveland Tennessee. Not sure backpage is reliable and Craigslist is not even listing any more due to law enforcement stings.
-
11-18-25 13:14 #12773Regular Member

Posts: 6100% spot-on advice. That's the golden rule right here.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
Never using your real info is the smartest way to stay safe and avoid any drama.
-
11-17-25 21:43 #12772Regular Member

Posts: 2She's legit. Seen her a few months ago.
Originally Posted by TNGuy711
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 18:47 #12771Senior Member

Posts: 1031Careful
Agreed. You always have to be careful and think ahead. I think Makila getting hit will also bring problems. She had cameras sit up everywhere and Uncle has possession of all 3 of her phones and everything on them. You got to be careful these days.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 14:13 #12770Senior Member

Posts: 229Never
Never send a pic of yourself. Nothing good can ever come from that. You leave room for yourself to be blackmailed, on a board of the uncle if they decide to visit there, boyfriend / pimps now know your face, etc. I also recommend never using your real number when speaking with them too.
Originally Posted by Goob5291
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 14:15 #12769Regular Member

Posts: 17I thought that's what that was. Damn!!
Originally Posted by Member#2668
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:46 #12768Senior Member

Posts: 1031Trouble
She been around a while. I think she just got back from a extended vacation with Uncle. Looks like she's gained some weight. Known to have demons and run with some turds. Went by Lindsey awhile back.
Originally Posted by Men156
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:28 #12767Senior Member

Posts: 1168I've read about guys even showing picture I D. That's just insane to me. I won't send any provider or agency a pic for "face verification" ever! My pic on a providers phone or with an agency sounds like the worst idea ever.
Originally Posted by Goob5291
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:09 #12766Senior Member

Posts: 145Nevermind
Nevermind about Jordan. I found some reviews for her. Not good.
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 11:44 #12765Senior Member

Posts: 199Picture verification
Just curious what's everyone thoughts on this subject I would never do it but I see so many times were provider's ask for it for safety reasons as they would say.
-
11-16-25 10:38 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 40Info?
Anyone ever had a visit with her?
-
11-16-25 08:04 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 938Chattanooga
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...y/934749118222 anyone have info on this one.
-
11-15-25 22:28 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 145Jordan
Has anyone gone to Jordan Avery for her massage? And if so, how is she? Her ad says $160 for massage only. Does that mean a happy ending is extra?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/843337751818









Reply With Quote






