Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 346 to 360 of 3821
-
11-17-25 14:07 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 264Seems so
I texted asking if they moved and they gave the address in the ad.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:44 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 99Amy at Bamboo
Struck out trying to connect with Sue at 450 S Main so headed over to Bamboo looking for CiCi and was told she wasn't there any more. Amy was who I saw, a little older and not too cute but has a nice set of boobs, at least Ds, which made up for it.
She did a nice soft touch with a lot of teasing and reach around and butthole tickling. On the flip I asked to suck on her tits and up came the shirt and bra and they didn't disappoint. Nice full breasts with nice normal nipples (sometimes I find Asians have the eraser ones). She held my head in her arm as I suckled them with one arm and took care of big jim and the twins to completion.
$50 for the 1/2 hr and $ 50 for the tip. Bamboo still is a consistent go to when other connections fall through. She didn't say how long she would be there, but I thought CiCi was going to be there longer unless it was just her day off.
Be safe out there.
Rick.
-
11-17-25 10:05 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 99Shangri-La Move?
Did Shangri-La move off Packard and Platt to and Washington near the Vu? Just saw this ad. Has anyone been there? https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...scorts/3731436.
-
11-14-25 06:52 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 209I texted as well. And received similar response. I asked if they are going to open up again soon and no response.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 19:46 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 77Was in the neighborhood and drove by. No shades on the windows so could see inside clearly. Looks like it's been cleaned out. Didn't see any renovation or any setup. Maybe they're taking a break.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 16:56 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 309Grove st open again?
Couple weeks ago I text and reply said closed for couple weeks for remodeling?? I see ad up on STG with Grove st in it Ypsi.
-
11-03-25 15:55 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks
Thanks for reply.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 21:32 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 145Eastern Arts Massage on Hogback Rd.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 14:50 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 309Back walking?
Hi there any good Back walking ladys in the AnnArbor area? Thanks.
-
10-28-25 18:56 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 193Natasha
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
Natasha. Just the best. Reliable, sexy, sexy massage, fantastic tits. Got to hang out the other day. It's not Ann Arbor. Novi area. Safe clean condo. And she very cool. Reminds me of Ava Addams. No FS no BJ. But the tit job. Great!
-
10-21-25 14:41 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 117CiCi at Bamboo.
I've enjoyed CiCi when she's here in A2 at Bamboo. Also at Lotus in Kalamazoo when she's there. Seems to stay at each location 2-3 months and switches back and forth. My favorite with her is to ask for "soft" massage. It ends up being an incredible teasing session that gets me charged up and a good strong finish. She does allow some nice roaming and shows some flesh. She's a good resource for a half hour of tease and release. $50 door. $50 tip.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 10:45 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 261https://adultfantacy.com/ads/14608
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 10:43 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 261JARS moved to Packard. That's an old Google upload.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 09:12 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 612Jars
I googled it and it seems to be in the same building as a JARS cannibis on main street.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 00:30 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 190450 Main?
Where is this place please? Is there a name for this place or address please?
Originally Posted by Croppyboy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





