Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 17671
-
11-20-25 21:25 #16471Senior Member

Posts: 375Baby Mama
Seen her once long ago, a bit bigger than her pics but okay fun. Probably best that she doesn't do incalls since her place is a massive dump with clothes and garbage everywhere. Also I was balls deep in her when I noticed movement on the other bed and saw it was a baby staring back at me. The fact she had a little kid a few inches away from us getting down and dirty really turned me off so much that I never went back. Like woman, please put your baby somewhere else, what if he remembers that when he grows up?
Originally Posted by Dasgtin123
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 19:13 #16470Senior Member

Posts: 222Post is a little confusing. Are you saying it's 1 hundo for a BBBJ with mutation touch? Also, how is her head game and what's her incall location like?
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 15:23 #16469Senior Member

Posts: 46Intel
Have any of you seen this one? She's been posting for while. Quick responses with her texts, wanted to try her out. She doesn't do incall thou, only car or out.
Asking for any infos. PM welcome.
THA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/186658075297
-
11-20-25 01:11 #16468Senior Member

Posts: 92Passion
This one is legit. She's pretty chill and pretty good looking. Looks like her pics. She will send you a "quick menu" but you have to ask specifically for the cost of things she doesn't mention.
For example, I went for a BBBJ and it was. 6 but I wasn't aware a BBBJ was 1. 1 (even though I requested one she didn't inform me of the increase). Also it's a minimum of 1. 0 to be able to feel on her while getting head which was new to me. Every woman I've got head from allows breast fondling but she told me "You got to pay at least 100 to do that. ".
Other than that, she's worth seeing.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/196860740
-
11-19-25 10:37 #16467Senior Member

Posts: 80Sorry. My age and IT incompetence are on display for all to see.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
I did not visit her.
I posted the report JBurrows submitted in April. The Report begins with "Star Report" and includes the next 2 paragraphs.
I wanted to post links to the info & the ads I found on Star. I was trying to be thorough in the research and give others access to what I found. I see the first link is dead. Sorry. The others go to info or ads re Star.
I thought The JBurrows link in the paragraph would be the link for his post from April. I did not intend to post JBurrows "number of posts".
I apologize. I am a knucklehead!
-
11-19-25 09:46 #16466Senior Member

Posts: 173I don't understand. You saw her but are asking for a review?? FYI one of your links is dead and the Jburrows link just goes to his member page, and another one just goes to a sex chat website.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 09:28 #16465Senior Member

Posts: 80Star?? Anyone??
Wondering if anyone has info on "Star?" She has been around a while. She appears to be an attractive young lady. She has two TER reviews, not a bunch. I rely much more on first hand information from this group than other sources. Even "dreams" from this group are much more reliable than reviews from many other sites. .
The report below from JBurrows (https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/mem...70814-JBurrows) may be the answer to the question. However, the link goes to the LC home page vs the ad.
"Star Report.
So I'm not sure why I haven't seen a report for her yet. I was in a pinch (see below) & after being ghosted for almost an hour from someone else I tried to connect. Not what I expected! Looks much better than pictures in the post. She's sweet and chill & imo thinner than pics suggest. She's pretty open & was available on the fly literally 2 buildings down from where I was ghosted.
It may not have been the experience I've received from others but sweet, soft spoken, mousey voice, she's a cutie for sure. For some there's a bit of baby damage maybe a turn off. But to each their own. 200 got me BBBJ & covered FS for hhr. She preferred doggie which, ok, got me done quick but I was short on time too so. Would certainly repeat. Worth it!
Below are the links I found.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/185754321#.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7506087-405127
https://callescort.org/314-750-6087
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/196830184#.
Many thanks for any and all info or insights!!
Asking for my painfully honest, brutally truthful friend. .
-
11-19-25 07:45 #16464Senior Member

Posts: 410Skinny, no tits and she wants $5. NFW!
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 22:51 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 638Edging with Nikki
Edging? Nikki? Pfft. Yeah, right. Her technique is about getting you to cum as fast as possible. That way, you keep your greasy mitts off her body.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
If you told her to slow down, she'd probably speed up.
-
11-17-25 22:39 #16462Senior Member

Posts: 876If she wants regulars, she should try not standing guys up when they set up dates with her. I now know of 4 guys who had dates set up only for her to no show after confirming the same day. But if you look at her ad, if you do it to her she blacklists you.
Originally Posted by Dysfunctional
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 18:20 #16461Senior Member

Posts: 69I got her to respond ONCE. I booked, and almost immediately had an issue at work where I had to back out. Knew I was toast at that point and still regret not just blowing off work to let her blow me.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:26 #16460Senior Member

Posts: 87This Princess?
Yes, thanks!
Some pics were shared in the SD site back in March:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7222274
Originally Posted by LetsGoBlues
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 12:50 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 57I've seen Jesse Marie.
It took some persistence to get her attention. I would reach out from time to time over some weeks (maybe even months).
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
One day, she responded, and I saw her. And I've seen her multiple times since then. There is a lot to like about her.
-
11-17-25 11:08 #16458Senior Member

Posts: 173$500 an hour seems mighty steep. Especially for someone that isn't established in the area.
Originally Posted by Dysfunctional
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 08:24 #16457Senior Member

Posts: 406And she'll take it in the ass for an extra hundred. Sucks dick like a fiend.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




