Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Nah dude, you're fine if you stay where the clubs are at (Diamond, Hustler, Scarletts). Cruising the side streets of East STL. Or even north STIL City on the MO side. You need to have your head on your shoulders, don't fully stop at stop sights, etc. Be smart. But I've never been worried at the clubs.
    Got it and thanks. It sounds like I'll have to pass. I'm relying on GPS and have no idea if the route it chooses is going through side streets, bad areas, etc. It's a shame.

  2. #2978
    Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1  [View Original Post]
    Visiting STL for the first time. Based on the info of this thread it seems all strip clubs are on the IL side of the river. As a visitor, not knowing my way around, is it safe? I've read that I should avoid the great ESTL area at all costs.
    Nah dude, you're fine if you stay where the clubs are at (Diamond, Hustler, Scarletts). Cruising the side streets of East STL. Or even north STIL City on the MO side. You need to have your head on your shoulders, don't fully stop at stop sights, etc. Be smart. But I've never been worried at the clubs.

  3. #2977

    First time in STL

    Visiting STL for the first time. Based on the info of this thread it seems all strip clubs are on the IL side of the river. As a visitor, not knowing my way around, is it safe? I've read that I should avoid the great ESTL area at all costs.

  4. #2976

    Thats a Bean Counter Mentality vs Creative Marketing

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFtzw16  [View Original Post]
    With those rates. Probably safe to say good bye at this point that's absurd.
    The Corporate culture will kill it. Since they're in the red in their mind they need to charge more yet all it's doing is alienating the key consistent draw. That's mostly local fellas. The out of town desperate for fun element is less, plus travel is down and people do ZOOM. Hopefully some independents will pick up if the slack if opportunity occurs. Anything drink special wise would be a starter. Men drink cheap, stay longer = buy dances. They could also offer prepaid dance intensives. They could do electronically. When a person uses a credit the girl gets cash up front before she dances. With a few drinks in him he'll buy another. And another. TELLS Friends.

  5. #2975
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Heard that scarlets is not getting good money and high maintenance costs, they increased the entrance from $20 to $30 and the guards were forced to talk to each and every person try to sell bottle service more, at present for dances if 50 one song club takes 20,15 min room 200 club takes 75 , they are also trying to raise prices for rooms to 250 for 15 min and club wants to take 100, going crazy and some dancers are feeling they might be permanently closed soon with slow business like this, some dancers are only making stage money and people tipping when sitting with them, dances and rooms are very rare.
    With those rates. Probably safe to say good bye at this point that's absurd.

  6. #2974
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    +1 to those.

    But damn with prices of doors, drinks, and dances going through the roof, I haven't been hitting up the clubs as much. Don't think I get my money's worth just in some T&A and flirting.
    I'm curious, what are the current prices for door entry and dances? I know the drinks are expensive for us and possibly more if you're buying one for a dancer.

  7. #2973
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    +1 to those.

    But damn with prices of doors, drinks, and dances going through the roof, I haven't been hitting up the clubs as much. Don't think I get my money's worth just in some T&A and flirting.
    I've definitely slacked off on my trips to the clubs, some due to busy life and somewhat due to the stupid high price increases. Personally, I never went into to Diamonds expecting to get extras because I knew if they were available it was most likely at a price point above my comfort level. I have admittedly lucked into some extra fun there but I never counted on finding it. It could be a fun place to stop hang out and have some fun in a relatively safe and clean environment. Hustler's used to be a cheaper option for clean fun in a relatively safe environment with a possibility of a chance of extras presenting itself. I have to say, I wish Bob are had never sold out and was still alive running the Hollywood instead of having Scarlett's and I wish Pt's hadn't sold out as well. Large corporate run clubs are ruining things.

  8. #2972
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    I'd say Diamond Cabaret and or Larry Flynt's Hustler Club. Diamond is probably a little nicer.
    +1 to those.

    But damn with prices of doors, drinks, and dances going through the roof, I haven't been hitting up the clubs as much. Don't think I get my money's worth just in some T&A and flirting.

  9. #2971
    Quote Originally Posted by Knn818  [View Original Post]
    This may be a bit off topic, but extras not considered, what's the best club in the area? Have a buddy coming to town and want to show him a good time and I'm not familiar enough. Thanks.
    I'd say Diamond Cabaret and or Larry Flynt's Hustler Club. Diamond is probably a little nicer.

  10. #2970

    If no extras needed Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Knn818  [View Original Post]
    This may be a bit off topic, but extras not considered, what's the best club in the area? Have a buddy coming to town and want to show him a good time and I'm not familiar enough. Thanks.
    If you are not looking for extras and just wanted to have a drink and throw some dollars then Diamond is the best for that, Club interior looks good compared to others.

  11. #2969

    Clubs

    This may be a bit off topic, but extras not considered, what's the best club in the area? Have a buddy coming to town and want to show him a good time and I'm not familiar enough. Thanks.

  12. #2968

    Still Shining

    Any recent intel on that club off the highway? She was a real GFE last time I went.

  13. #2967
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    This is old news, that said it should not cost $300 plus $125 for the "suite" LOL, that's for 15 mins, I can get a Kclub girl for that and I get a hour with someone that will worship me, not just say hurry up in 15 mins clubs are for desperation IMO don't bash me however I will say Cmowes IG show some talent and I would be tempted if the prices were lower.
    What is a Kclub girl?

  14. #2966

    Old news

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    Not really a report, and it may not be news to the guys who know the clubs, but I just found out.

    Apparently the girls must PAY to work the clubs! There is a fee they need to pay each time they are there, the house gets a fee per dance, and the house gets a slice of the suite fee.

    At some places they need to tip security and bartender, too. Suite fee I can see, the rest I can't.

    So a slow night can easily mean the girl loses money by showing up to work. And I thought being a door dasher was a bad deal.

    I am amazed clubs can stay open at all. I knew a lot of the money that left a guys pocket never made it to the girl. I had no idea the percentage was this bad, though.
    This is old news, that said it should not cost $300 plus $125 for the "suite" LOL, that's for 15 mins, I can get a Kclub girl for that and I get a hour with someone that will worship me, not just say hurry up in 15 mins clubs are for desperation IMO don't bash me however I will say Cmowes IG show some talent and I would be tempted if the prices were lower.

  15. #2965
    Not really a report, and it may not be news to the guys who know the clubs, but I just found out.

    Apparently the girls must PAY to work the clubs! There is a fee they need to pay each time they are there, the house gets a fee per dance, and the house gets a slice of the suite fee.

    At some places they need to tip security and bartender, too. Suite fee I can see, the rest I can't.

    So a slow night can easily mean the girl loses money by showing up to work. And I thought being a door dasher was a bad deal.

    I am amazed clubs can stay open at all. I knew a lot of the money that left a guys pocket never made it to the girl. I had no idea the percentage was this bad, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape