Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 17723
-
11-17-25 18:20 #16478Senior Member

Posts: 70I got her to respond ONCE. I booked, and almost immediately had an issue at work where I had to back out. Knew I was toast at that point and still regret not just blowing off work to let her blow me.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:26 #16477Senior Member

Posts: 87This Princess?
Yes, thanks!
Some pics were shared in the SD site back in March:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7222274
Originally Posted by LetsGoBlues
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 12:50 #16476Senior Member

Posts: 57I've seen Jesse Marie.
It took some persistence to get her attention. I would reach out from time to time over some weeks (maybe even months).
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
One day, she responded, and I saw her. And I've seen her multiple times since then. There is a lot to like about her.
-
11-17-25 11:08 #16475Senior Member

Posts: 174$500 an hour seems mighty steep. Especially for someone that isn't established in the area.
Originally Posted by Dysfunctional
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 08:24 #16474Senior Member

Posts: 409And she'll take it in the ass for an extra hundred. Sucks dick like a fiend.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 02:07 #16473Regular Member

Posts: 17Beware
I was in a time crunch and thought I'd give a new provider a chance.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/196696381
She was quick to communicate but when I'm outside the room at the hotel near the airport of course I hear a woman and a man talking in the room. I got the fuck out of there. I don't know if she was on the phone or what, but no reason to be risking that. Live and learn.
-
11-17-25 00:23 #16472Senior Member

Posts: 171I'm sorry that happened to you. I hate being stood up like that. It seems to be happening a lot these days. I usually get pissed off and leave with blue balls thinking I was going to get a nice blowjob, so I end up at a massage parlor somewhere for some quick relief. There are too many overpriced fat girls and 60 year old women out there claiming to be the throat goat or the head master and they are usually liars who are full of shyt. I've been in this hobby for over 40 years and in my opinion the quality and services have really gone downhill in this area.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 23:18 #16471Senior Member

Posts: 34If anyone has any leads on this that would be amazing. That EB post seems a bit sus. Same listings in multiple cities.
Originally Posted by MkeMike
[View Original Post]
Somewhat related, saw Nikki related, she was great.
-
11-16-25 22:22 #16470Senior Member

Posts: 31Jessie marie
$200 and she would have lots of regulars not $500.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 21:39 #16469Senior Member

Posts: 308The weird shit with these "good guy" Captain Save-A-Ho acts happens from time to time. Probably the same here.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
I'm reminded of that JBurrows guy who was doing the same song and dance with that Latina girl who ODed and he set up a GoFundMe and wanted to contact the family. Fucked up situation all around.
-
11-16-25 20:03 #16468Senior Member

Posts: 222That fucking skank stood me up too! Drove 40 minutes with good communication the whole way. Text her when I left and another update about every 10 minutes including a thumbs up from her when I said I was getting off the exit. Then crickets. Sat outside the hotel for 20 minutes. Tried texting her a few more time and called the number a couple as well and nothing. Fuck that fat *****.
Originally Posted by MkeMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:31 #16467Senior Member

Posts: 250Good point.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 09:59 #16466Senior Member

Posts: 255Just my two cents— I don't think he's actually Jessie Marie, but he probably really likes her and feels bad about her financial situation and wants to help her out, but can't afford to see her as often as she wants. I haven't met her but have chatted with her, and found her social media which shows she has a challenging situation to deal with. I think a lot of women like her would much rather have a rich sugar daddy situation, but those situationships are really hard to come by. So they'll hit up their regulars for more and more support, but most of us cannot see a $500/ hr girl very often.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
Anyway, Dysfunctional, she used the name Greek Angel Baby—does that imply anal is available, or is she just highlighting her ancestry? I think after previous texts with her I had decided she wasn't for me, but I don't remember exactly why. But if Greek is available on a petite little girl (for no additional than her low-volume rate) then I might consider her again.
-
11-16-25 09:06 #16465Senior Member

Posts: 250Every post you have is about her, starting to think you are her trying to get business.
Originally Posted by Dysfunctional
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 08:16 #16464Senior Member

Posts: 411You might try Nikki in Glendale.
Originally Posted by JohnDupers
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




