Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 806 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 12089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11114

    The Knife

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Now that shopper mention Tania I looked up the other Tanya and found a mugshot from March of her. She looks good, healthier and gained a bit of weight. She is probably up there in Shawano locked up but they are serving her some good meals tho, wow nice. Everywhere she goes Racine, Mke and everywhere she ends up behind bars. I met her years ago on Gfield and we went out for a few weeks. Honestly even tho I met her on G I didnt know she was a SW or an escort. I never got head or pussy from her and she is the only one that has ever robbed me at knifepoint. She definitely deserves being put away!
    In all my huffing and puffing, I forgot to ask: Was Tanya's knife to your throat? Or did she just hold it by her body in her passenger's seat? Or were you in a room in a building? Did she March you back to your trunk? Do tell!

  2. #11113

    I'm not thinking so

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    And also congratulations to Green Bay yesterday someone actually found a SW. Small towns also need love too.
    Maybe but, I don't believe she was a streetwalker in the truest Milwaukee slore definition, just someone that was propositioned and thought, why not!

    HG87.

  3. #11112

    Dejanjee

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    Dejajenae did a search on here didn't find anything. So asking are pics actually her I don't think I've seen her walking and working. Can anyone give a review or let me know where on here to look. Thank you.
    She was out here as one of the few Cicis out here. Not the white one but the black and native one. She is my favorite and a great time, for me me at least. I'm not sure of others experiences. I know she was locked up for a while but I'm glad to see she's out here. If she likes you and the vibes she will take great care of you. Not sure how she'd be now with management though.

  4. #11111

    Jolly from Ozaukee to Green Bay

    Ozaukee put Jolly away since September that's why she hasn't been out there on G. Yeah I know no one is even looking for her LOL. I been noticing that some of these ladies have been looking better after coming out the can. Hopefully Jolly's legs clear out, her body gets curvy and she comes out looking like a pornstar. So that means they have at least one SW up there, yay!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUHhONJzJHA

    And also congratulations to Green Bay yesterday someone actually found a SW. Small towns also need love too.

  5. #11110

    Knife-wielding hoars, aggressive approaches, The Terror Of Silver City

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Now that shopper mention Tania I looked up the other Tanya and found a mugshot from March of her. She looks good, healthier and gained a bit of weight. She is probably up there in Shawano locked up but they are serving her some good meals tho, wow nice. Everywhere she goes Racine, Mke and everywhere she ends up behind bars. I met her years ago on Gfield and we went out for a few weeks. Honestly even tho I met her on G I didn't know she was a SW or an escort. I never got head or pussy from her and she is the only one that has ever robbed me at knifepoint. She definitely deserves being put away!
    I'm just making the following stuff up, like I do in all my posts. Any resemblance to real people, places, or events, is entirely coincidental.

    When bishes threaten to nark on me, I submit like a little bish. One actually called the police after I handed her $10 in 2014. I didn't stick around to chat with the cops. Then, in 2021, after I handed over $30 up front for a blow job, the bish extorted $40 more out of me to not call the police. And then, since I joined the forum, I've reported the two $10 extortions, which both were this year. I guess I can't explain the why and wherefore, but while I do submit to threats of narking, I would never submit to violence or threats thereof, whether by a hoar or a hoar's thug, unless he's brandishing a weapon or her knife is at my throat. I keep $30 in my car proper, and I keep my wallet with the rest of my money in it in my trunk. If her knife isn't at my throat, I would take control on the way to the trunk, and she'd end up half-dead or all the way dead. If her knife is at my throat, or the thug's gun or knife is brandished, I would submit and give them my money, and then I'd walk them over after they get my money and walk away, and then take my shit back and drive away. When Erika threw out the idea of bringing some guy out to beat me up, I told her that when they're walking away afterward, I would walk them both over. When Jen and Erika were in my car one evening last year, and the street people were getting scary, I told Jen and Erika that I'm ready to walk anyone over if I have to. Heck, I even told Troll Mongo that when we were discussing defense strategy that time we hung out! And I told a black hoar down in Fort Lauderdale back in 2016 that if the guy whose attention she's trying to get walks toward my car, I am driving backwards while she's sitting half-in, half-out of my car. He never came over, and she got out without so much as an extra penny (she'd just sucked me off for $20). So far, people have been smart and / or lucky.

    BTW, the shirt that Jen has on in her profile picture on her brand-new Facebook account is the one I gave her last week, that I mentioned in my report! How about that?!

    You know that black bum who has no legs, and rides around in that wheelchair on Lincoln? Chella told me on our last date that a friend of hers told her that that guy fucks really well! Can you believe it?! Chella says that if the opportunity arose for her to fuck him, she would never do it, not even for money, because of his legs having been amputated. She is freaked out at the idea.

    BTW, during my most recent visit (report #11098), Amanda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGKpaA_CIvY was standing on Lincoln Avenue, a block or two east of Speedway, which is on 9th Place, so she was either on 8th Street or 9th Street. Southeast corner. I pulled up at around 5:00 PM, and as I stared at her, first trying to figure out who it was, and then realizing and contemplating briefly whether to pick her up, she answered my inner question like she always does: "Are you just going to stare?" She was snappy and unfriendly. LOL I drove away, like I always do.

    Some of these bishes see me drive past them 200 times a year, never picking them up once. Actually, I did pick Amanda up once a few years ago, and I had to pay her $5 to exit my car, because she didn't pass the mouth check and was refusing to exit. That aside, they've never gotten the honor of doing a date with me, while half of the women they know have done at least one date with me. Some of their colleagues have done many dates with me. They should observe how their colleagues approach vehicles and interact with Johns, and they should follow suit. I give Edie credit- she has done a 180-degree turnaround, and went from the most domineering, aggressive hooker to the nicest, most businesslike hooker. But I can't trust her after how terrifyingly ornery she was during our first couple of encounters.

    As for Star- she is The Terror Of Silver City. One of the most despicable people I have ever had the displeasure of making the acquaintance of. I can count on one hand the number of individuals who have made me feel so helpless. If you're not willing to crush her physically and go to prison, she will win the interaction. One angry John did just that, running her over with his car and crushing her pelvis into a fine dust. I don't know if he was caught or not. One thing that I do respect about Star is that she never changed her ways, even after enduring that trauma. But I think I'd give her more credit if she had changed. I change when I learn lessons. And I think doing so is a respectable trait. That idiot could have taken Erika's spot, last winter, as my main hoar, but she's too stupid. Of course, she lost a lot of her attractiveness right after the first date with me, because she lost weight and lost the hair off of one side of her head, and then dyed the remainder some stupid color. But she's still an attractive young lady. Erika, too, has a stupid business model. If Erika would clean up her act, she would be getting a ton of free services out of me, which would alleviate a great deal of her suffering.

  6. #11109

    A different Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Locke11  [View Original Post]
    The woman in the picture he posted is also in the article and is quite dangerous if you want to do your own deep diving. She's a royal piece of shit and the only one to ever have a pimp try to rob me. Her names not Isabella at all and that ad probably is her management that tried to rob me. I encourage you all to find out what she did to her sister let alone what she got up to in Iron Mountain Michigan.
    I scooped a different Erika not the one that has been mention on here frequently. This one has been around for a long time too and she is everywhere north and south side and back and fourth. And as we can see some on here don't like her. I have seen her posting online mostly. But for like two months or so I have actually being spotting her working as a SW on G. I see her sometimes walking and holding hands with her AA BF. This was my second date with her and I scooped her up from near that gas station on Bow St during the weekend. She was looking fine and was wearing a white tee with no bra and that made me want to do a date. I did suck on her tits and kissed her neck. 30 and she was supposed to give me a BBBJ but I ended up jerking off then I blasted my goo on one of her tits. Earlier that day she was walking with her dude but later when I scooped her up he wasn't around or at least I didn't see him. Even tho she looks fine and fuckable rn she is not providing the service agreed to so it's best to pass on her.

  7. #11108

    Dj

    I forgot to add pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251117-191222_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #11107

    Dejajenae

    Dejajenae did a search on here didn't find anything. So asking are pics actually her I don't think I've seen her walking and working. Can anyone give a review or let me know where on here to look. Thank you.

  9. #11106

    Lesha and company

    I'm guessing some AA dudes are posting for Lesha, Mia, Ivy and other SW's. They get them some rooms for incalls in some of those motels down S 13th near Layton or in other places too. I can see that those ads have similar headlines, descriptions and phone numbers. After they get kicked out of those motels these dudes drop these females back off on the streets again. One time I saw them getting dropped off on 22nd and Orchard.

    This ad features Lesha and DJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/104504168673
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gurlz.png‎  

  10. #11105

    All Working Girls Have Completely Open Menus

    I've said it before, and I'll continue saying it: Every hooker has a completely open menu. Anal, bareback, swallowing. It's all there. Most will give you a price if you ask. Don't ask if they do it, because then the answer could be no. Ask how much for anal, in the same manner you'd ask how much for a hand job. She'll give you a price. Just know that the small percentage of hoars who will still rebut, "I don't do anal" or "I don't let guys cum in my pussy" are lying to you, and they do, in fact, let other guys cum in their pussy. Just not you.

  11. #11104

    Your mailbox is full, Chad.

    Chad 152! Your inbox is full! Clear some space out, so I can reply.

  12. #11103

    Astute Observation, Comrade.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGr54  [View Original Post]
    Correction: SECOND oldest profession in human history. First is Hunter / Gatherer. No Meat?. No Pussy for you.

    If you get right down to it MOST women who are willing to have sex are hookers. It's just that some require a different form of "currency" for payment than others. Cavewomen required food & safety. Matter of life & death. These days most of the girls we are seeing are no different than the cavewomen. To them having enough money to get their next fix seems like a matter of life & death. That's MOST of the women who are actively hooking. A few are doing it to support their kids. That's a very strong cavewoman instinct as well. A few might be hooking because it's easier than getting a min wage job. VERY few might be doing it because they are sex addicts but a sex addict who doesn't need money would most likely be boning numerous really good looking guys. Not sucking off some old chubby dude like me.

    Back in High School girls would put out in exchange for either companionship with someone who made them feel special or because they wanted to be popular. In many cases their social status among their peers was determined by the guy they were able to catch & hold. Different currency, same principle. Hookers.

    How about my wife? When I met her she was 31 YO and was a solid 8 or 8 1/2 but she had 2 kids from a previous marriage she needed to raise. I was decent looking back then but certainly not in the 8 range. Maybe a 5 back then, at best, when I was 35 YO? I'd be willing to bet that she would not have given me a second look if she had been single with no kids. So she hooks up with me because I might be able to provide a safe secure environment in which to raise her kids. THAT was the currency I provided & she used to see to my needs & wants as well. Once the kids were done with college & married off, my "currency" well seems to have run dry. She's still the same old hooker but her "John" doesn't have any currency that she NEEDS anymore. No Pussy for me unless I go out & find a girl that will accept the currency I have in my pocket.

    They're ALL hookers. It's just a matter of what currency they are willing to accept. They've got all the supply. We've got all the demand. Hooker Econ 101.
    Wow, that post really moved me! Your presentation was deep, powerful, and insightful.

  13. #11102
    I really liked Tanya and was screwing her for a time when she lived on Bolivar. I never had issues with but she sort of had a quick temper. I was sort of surprised that she ended up in jail as often as she does. Seldom do these these girls end up in jail. Perhaps I dodged a bullet.

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Now that shopper mention Tania I looked up the other Tanya and found a mugshot from March of her. She looks good, healthier and gained a bit of weight. She is probably up there in Shawano locked up but they are serving her some good meals tho, wow nice. Everywhere she goes Racine, Mke and everywhere she ends up behind bars. I met her years ago on Gfield and we went out for a few weeks. Honestly even tho I met her on G I didnt know she was a SW or an escort. I never got head or pussy from her and she is the only one that has ever robbed me at knifepoint. She definitely deserves being put away!

  14. #11101

    Lesha on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I found her name some months ago but thanks for the report and for all of your reports too. Oh and BTW I want to nominate your epic post #10812 about Chevy and her mom as the best report of the year. That was a great experience banging the daughter raw and then later shooting on mom's mouth. That's a fantasy that I can only imagine. Again great post and thanks for the many more to cum LOL.

    As of lately Lesha has been hanging out on Lincoln. I saw her friend Britt the one wearing the glasses, like 2 weeks ago on 22nd and Scott. I liked that Britt used to post different SW's on her STG ads, but she stopped posting. This pic is like from last year.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/867463526293

  15. #11100

    An Audi minivan LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Awefasd  [View Original Post]
    Xvideos was my go to before they required I'd checks etc and "model" classifications on the videos. Seemed like they also purged a lot of videos that have hooker in the name. Several of my videos require an edit which I'm not sure what means. This video probably won't show because I don't have a model listed but it's Audi from a few years ago if the edit goes through.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ukahcco5063/milwaukee

    I would try erome.com.
    I took like 3 laps and big Audi was still sitting on her fat ass chatting with the devils daughter, white girl Star. This is the first time I meet this big girl. I scooped her up from 8th and Gfield a few days ago during the evening. 30 and she gave me a nice BBBJ but I came all over my hands. Dropped her back off on 8th and by then Star was gone. Most likely some one or some are driving Audi and Star around. Or maybe she is driving herself and her friend Star. She told me she don't stay in Mke and just works the streets very little. I got her number and her FB. She does offer anal and probably also everything raw.

    And now that I'm talking about big girls there is another one that stand on 15th and Gfield at night but I don't know who she is. She looks less attractive, older and is about the same size or a bit bigger than Audi. I see her very rarely out there. I'm going to take the challenge and scoop her fat ass up one day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape