Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4406
-
11-18-25 16:14 #3131Senior Member

Posts: 267Iris
Is Iris managing Shanghai or Best?
-
11-18-25 15:33 #3130Senior Member

Posts: 211+1 Luna at Best
Skinny, 5'2, natural B's, pleasant face. Gave me a light massage that was closer to a medium when I asked for something a little stronger. She prob could've gone harder, but I'll just rate her massage as mediocre.
Service was excellent though, def more of a sensual GFE which I prefer. She didn't try to get my load out of me in the first couple of minutes, instead let me take my time to plow her for a good half hour. Afterward she said women get tired after cumming just as much as men. And she was def tired. Would recommend and repeat.
I think Suofei popped in while Luna was riding me to offer duo. I did have extra, but never done it and hadn't planned for it. I'd be concerned for overstimulation and just popping too quickly without getting to really enjoy it. Was def not disappointed that I stuck with Luna solo.
-
11-18-25 12:30 #3129Banned Member

Posts: 62Late Edits
Totally agree that it would be nice to be able to go back and edit for longer. I often only pick up my mistakes after the time window has closed. Not sure I'm adventuresome enough to visit a place called "Bear Massage" Little bit of a bdsm vibe.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
Looking forward to your report if you see Jane. Also saw her quickly on my way out and she looks like she could be fun.
-
11-18-25 12:07 #3128Banned Member

Posts: 72Bear Massage is down the road a bit haha
And with all the mongers here who love their TUMA, it's actually a good pivot for them lmao.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 11:16 #3127Banned Member

Posts: 907Just said hi. SHe is really sweet and cute. I think I will see her next.
Originally Posted by Nwscout
[View Original Post]
I meant Best massage for Luna, not Bear Massage. SOrry for they typo. It sucks we can't edit after a short time.
-
11-17-25 22:57 #3126Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Latinas in Seattle
If you're willing to go south to JM in Georgetown, you can find a latina named Alison, who mamasan says is service oriented. Might be worth looking since most of WA is pretty dry on the latina side. Especially if you're looking for Best / Shanghai style of service. Bonus, they do great table showers too.
Originally Posted by EMR25
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 20:52 #3125Senior Member

Posts: 1018Lucky Star Ivy
Wide open menu.
-
11-17-25 17:36 #3124Banned Member

Posts: 62Jane at Shanghai
Have you tried a session with Jane yet, or just met her to say hi?
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 15:39 #3123Senior Member

Posts: 38Evergreen Latina
I haven't been since they remodeled and latinas aren't generally my cup of tea so I can't really speak to that. From the times I have met the latinas there, they didn't really have very welcoming attitudes.
Originally Posted by EMR25
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 15:07 #3122Banned Member

Posts: 319Luna is really spectacular. Just seeing her name in print makes me smile.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 14:32 #3121Banned Member

Posts: 907Best / Shanghai
Jane is really attractive, HWP. Medium butt, Cs, pretty face very friendly.
Originally Posted by EMR25
[View Original Post]
Luna moved to Bear Massage. I just had my second session with her. I like her a bunch all natural body. Beautiful brown hair and pretty face Typical good service from the Best, Shanghai, Brisa and Blue Jade team.
-
11-15-25 23:55 #3120Senior Member

Posts: 26How do the latinas here compare to the quality of best and shanghai?
Any feedback on how the latinas are service wise? From reading the forum seems the LMP are hit or miss.
Originally Posted by AnonyWA
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 15:22 #3119Banned Member

Posts: 62Maggie slender stunner at Shanghai
Great visit with Maggie at Shanghai. Supermodel good looks, probably 5'3 or so, but incredibly lean toned body with long torso. Breasts A+ or B, all natural and super soft. Probably 28 or 9. Gives off a more experienced and naughty vibe than some of the younger girls lately. Quiet at first but quickly warmed and really seemed to enjoy her work! Great DT on the BBBJ. Received the DATY and 69 with enthusiasm. Incredibly sexy doing the CFS as her thin flexible frame seemed to just melt into me in all positions. Even though she's thin her backend is nicely round and shapely and great for pounding. Pretty obvious how she stays so fit as she puts out in high gear for the whole hour. You can definitely skip your daily workout if you see her.
-
11-15-25 15:19 #3118Regular Member

Posts: 4Shanghai. Maggie
Once in awhile you find someone who checks all the boxes on what you are looking for. Maggie at Shanghai is the girl that has become my ATF. She has zero body fat with perfectly toned abs. You can play with her amazing eraser nipples that are MM. Pretty face with no Tattoo's and an above-average massage. Her BBBJ is great if you tell her what you like and her kitty is neatly trimmed. Shanghai also has Ivy there as well and she probably gave the best massage I have ever had from the store. I saw a glimpse of Jane as well and she looked cute but I didn't get chance to sample. I would say go see Maggie before she leaves at the end of month!
-
11-15-25 13:40 #3117Senior Member

Posts: 38Evergreen
Evergreen has been a Latina joint for the past few years, I've personally stopped checking. Notably, Yummy (cute Korean) was there in 2021/2022 briefly. They haven't had many Asians there since, and when they did, they weren't all that great either.
Originally Posted by LeftForDawn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




