Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 13537
-
11-17-25 21:43 #12772Regular Member

Posts: 2She's legit. Seen her a few months ago.
Originally Posted by TNGuy711
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 18:47 #12771Senior Member

Posts: 1031Careful
Agreed. You always have to be careful and think ahead. I think Makila getting hit will also bring problems. She had cameras sit up everywhere and Uncle has possession of all 3 of her phones and everything on them. You got to be careful these days.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 14:13 #12770Senior Member

Posts: 229Never
Never send a pic of yourself. Nothing good can ever come from that. You leave room for yourself to be blackmailed, on a board of the uncle if they decide to visit there, boyfriend / pimps now know your face, etc. I also recommend never using your real number when speaking with them too.
Originally Posted by Goob5291
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 14:15 #12769Regular Member

Posts: 17I thought that's what that was. Damn!!
Originally Posted by Member#2668
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:46 #12768Senior Member

Posts: 1031Trouble
She been around a while. I think she just got back from a extended vacation with Uncle. Looks like she's gained some weight. Known to have demons and run with some turds. Went by Lindsey awhile back.
Originally Posted by Men156
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:28 #12767Senior Member

Posts: 1168I've read about guys even showing picture I D. That's just insane to me. I won't send any provider or agency a pic for "face verification" ever! My pic on a providers phone or with an agency sounds like the worst idea ever.
Originally Posted by Goob5291
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:09 #12766Senior Member

Posts: 145Nevermind
Nevermind about Jordan. I found some reviews for her. Not good.
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 11:44 #12765Senior Member

Posts: 199Picture verification
Just curious what's everyone thoughts on this subject I would never do it but I see so many times were provider's ask for it for safety reasons as they would say.
-
11-16-25 10:38 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 40Info?
Anyone ever had a visit with her?
-
11-16-25 08:04 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 938Chattanooga
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...y/934749118222 anyone have info on this one.
-
11-15-25 22:28 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 145Jordan
Has anyone gone to Jordan Avery for her massage? And if so, how is she? Her ad says $160 for massage only. Does that mean a happy ending is extra?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/843337751818
-
11-15-25 20:51 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 362Blast from the past
CTG, Betty, Susie, and Bo, all great providers from the past.
Originally Posted by Stiffer69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 14:35 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 80Intel please
Just wanted to see if there is any intel on this one.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...4/767734364292
-
11-14-25 18:11 #12759Senior Member

Posts: 302All the good ones are gone!
Agree! CTG was, well. GREAT! Also use to see Bo down in GA. She too was awesome! Really need to find Ladies such as these two!
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 17:26 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 145Rub and tug
Damn I miss CTG. She taught me about edging. Watching those girl / girl videos she had playing and her ability to sense when to slow down. Safe incall in quiet neighborhood. We definitely need another all star like her!
Originally Posted by StarFinder1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




