rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6636

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    She's not even a 240 girl. Be real.
    Make her an offer and she if she bites. I have little interest in her.

  2. #6635

  3. #6634

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-701352b030bc

    Anyone ever meet up with her? I have texted with her and we had a flow going but kinda drifted apart. Scheduling with her was annoying. She wanted 600 but agreed to 400. She isn't really my flavor so 400 was not a great price for me but maybe I will swing back around.
    She's not even a 240 girl. Be real.

  4. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a message just to see if I could. It went through. Her profile says she is open to men and women so I don't think it is that.
    Thanks Bro!

  5. #6632

    Sana

    Anyone seen her, been chatting with her and may see her soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-cb969bd14d6f

  6. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I did and we've been talking. Not really my vibe (looks-wise), but you can never have too many horses in the stable.
    You the man! Thanks!

  7. #6630

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys able to message her? I am getting a message that her gender preference is not allowing me to message her, never seen anything like this before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-cdc0d5af4b9d
    I did and we've been talking. Not really my vibe (looks-wise), but you can never have too many horses in the stable.

  8. #6629

    Chloe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-701352b030bc

    Anyone ever meet up with her? I have texted with her and we had a flow going but kinda drifted apart. Scheduling with her was annoying. She wanted 600 but agreed to 400. She isn't really my flavor so 400 was not a great price for me but maybe I will swing back around.

  9. #6628
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys able to message her? I am getting a message that her gender preference is not allowing me to message her, never seen anything like this before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-cdc0d5af4b9d
    I sent her a message just to see if I could. It went through. Her profile says she is open to men and women so I don't think it is that.

  10. #6627

    Julia

    Are you guys able to message her? I am getting a message that her gender preference is not allowing me to message her, never seen anything like this before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-cdc0d5af4b9d

  11. #6626

    Krystle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Krystle.

    Tough to get a hold of. Seems down for almost anything. Almost TGTBT. Anyone sample?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-217913c08b1e
    You sent a link to your messages inbox.

    Here is her link https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-4cb2914e2429.

    She messaged me, but I was busy and never replied back. Looks possibly a bit chubby.

  12. #6625

    Anyone know this girl?

    Krystle.

    Tough to get a hold of. Seems down for almost anything. Almost TGTBT. Anyone sample?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-217913c08b1e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KRYST.jpg‎  

  13. #6624

    Goth blerd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-e455e7321a34

    Sandie.

    She is a black goth girl and seems ready to meet. Anyone interact with her?

  14. #6623

    Sophia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-8e35fa510d56

    Looks pretty basic. Agreed to 200 if I came to her. Wanted a cover. I kinda curbed her and she got pissed but was still down. She kinda turned me off and I didn't pursue but if you want something cheap and ready, she is here for it.

  15. #6622

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Summer is coming to a close and with, so too does my SA membership.

    Maggie - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-2f3e494fd311.

    Wanted to experience a SA ginger. Maggie is just that. She had me meet her at some flea bag motel in Portland CT (solera or something). We got down and dirty in that room. I pity the fool who uses that ande next.
    Any info on Maggie. I've been trying to legit date and I saw her on Tinder. Haven't had much luck, but I recognized her from here. Would rather not pay for a SA membership just for her, unless she's worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape