Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 903 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 13537
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12772
    Quote Originally Posted by TNGuy711  [View Original Post]
    I attempted to make contact. No response from her. Anyone else successful?
    She's legit. Seen her a few months ago.

  2. #12771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Never send a pic of yourself. Nothing good can ever come from that. You leave room for yourself to be blackmailed, on a board of the uncle if they decide to visit there, boyfriend / pimps now know your face, etc. I also recommend never using your real number when speaking with them too.
    Agreed. You always have to be careful and think ahead. I think Makila getting hit will also bring problems. She had cameras sit up everywhere and Uncle has possession of all 3 of her phones and everything on them. You got to be careful these days.

  3. #12770

    Never

    Never send a pic of yourself. Nothing good can ever come from that. You leave room for yourself to be blackmailed, on a board of the uncle if they decide to visit there, boyfriend / pimps now know your face, etc. I also recommend never using your real number when speaking with them too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goob5291  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what's everyone thoughts on this subject I would never do it but I see so many times were provider's ask for it for safety reasons as they would say.

  4. #12769
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2668  [View Original Post]
    You got to love when they don't even bother to take the needles off the nightstand before taking a picture SMDH.
    I thought that's what that was. Damn!!

  5. #12768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Men156  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had a visit with her?
    She been around a while. I think she just got back from a extended vacation with Uncle. Looks like she's gained some weight. Known to have demons and run with some turds. Went by Lindsey awhile back.

  6. #12767
    Quote Originally Posted by Goob5291  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what's everyone thoughts on this subject I would never do it but I see so many times were provider's ask for it for safety reasons as they would say.
    I've read about guys even showing picture I D. That's just insane to me. I won't send any provider or agency a pic for "face verification" ever! My pic on a providers phone or with an agency sounds like the worst idea ever.

  7. #12766

    Nevermind

    Nevermind about Jordan. I found some reviews for her. Not good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to Jordan Avery for her massage? And if so, how is she? Her ad says $160 for massage only. Does that mean a happy ending is extra?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/843337751818

  8. #12765

    Picture verification

    Just curious what's everyone thoughts on this subject I would never do it but I see so many times were provider's ask for it for safety reasons as they would say.

  9. #12764

    Info?

    Anyone ever had a visit with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9049.jpg‎   IMG_9048.jpg‎  

  10. #12763

    Chattanooga


  11. #12762

    Jordan

    Has anyone gone to Jordan Avery for her massage? And if so, how is she? Her ad says $160 for massage only. Does that mean a happy ending is extra?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/843337751818

  12. #12761

    Blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    Agree! CTG was, well. GREAT! Also use to see Bo down in GA. She too was awesome! Really need to find Ladies such as these two!
    CTG, Betty, Susie, and Bo, all great providers from the past.

  13. #12760

    Intel please

    Just wanted to see if there is any intel on this one.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...4/767734364292

  14. #12759

    All the good ones are gone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    Damn I miss CTG. She taught me about edging. Watching those girl / girl videos she had playing and her ability to sense when to slow down. Safe incall in quiet neighborhood. We definitely need another all star like her!
    Agree! CTG was, well. GREAT! Also use to see Bo down in GA. She too was awesome! Really need to find Ladies such as these two!

  15. #12758

    Rub and tug

    Damn I miss CTG. She taught me about edging. Watching those girl / girl videos she had playing and her ability to sense when to slow down. Safe incall in quiet neighborhood. We definitely need another all star like her!

    Quote Originally Posted by StarFinder1  [View Original Post]
    A good non-AMP mature lady for a solid rub and tug is getting harder to find than ever. The old reliable ones are all gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape