Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16448
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Made a new friend via FB that might be interested in a few new friends. Looking for UTR referrals and trades.
    PM me info when you get a chance also. I'm always looking for those willing to do bbjcim.

  2. #16447

    Roxanna D

    Saw Roxanna today for a date. Good time, attractive mom type, nice booty, nice breasts, super cute, fun to talk too and an absolute gorgeous kitty.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxy-d-lish9

  3. #16446
    Quote Originally Posted by Knn818  [View Original Post]
    Truth be told, perusing reddit is how I initially got into this hobby years ago and how I eventually learned about this website. There is a lot of good info to be found on reddit. But also a lot of BS.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAnEscort/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkers/

    These are the two that I know of that I believe would be most helpful for info.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/ - if SB is what you are looking for.

    As for finding local providers from reddit, that I am unsure of but would be curious if others had info on this.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/STLr4r/ (r4r meaning redditor for redditor) but doesn't seem like anything material.
    Its funny, Reddit is how I found this place too.

  4. #16445

    Fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    PM sent. Always one of my favorites. Would love to leave a deposit.
    Thanks for the PM with her number she was fantastic great body great service, super nice to see her.

  5. #16444
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Her Tryst ad say 270. That is a lot for a HJ with limited touch. I have never heard anyone getting more than a HJ.
    She has to be the worst looking provider I ever seen in my 25 years of mongering, pics look great in person not.

  6. #16443

    Kellee

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    What is her fee?
    I saw her once. Her Tryst ad say 270. That is a lot for a HJ with limited touch. I have never heard anyone getting more than a HJ.

  7. #16442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Angela Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've seen her twice since her return and can confirm it's really her.

    I never really explored the extent of her menu before but she's been a LOT of fun in the more recent sessions.
    Is she CIM friendly?

  8. #16441
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    I saw her, and she does have a very cute face. But, she also has a very large torso, big tummy, fat ass, and smallish tits for her frame. As far as I know she only offers a topless massage with HE, and she kept her panties on. The "massage" was just some rubbing, and I was on her bed, not a massage table. The HE was actually pretty good, slow, with nice long strokes and good pressure at the end when she could tell I was getting close. She is friendly and personable, but her overall appearance was just not that attractive to me so I only saw her the one time. She also posts on RR. She's been around for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...pti-49313.html
    Ok thanks for the info it's a pass for me then.

  9. #16440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    I saw her, and she does have a very cute face. But, she also has a very large torso, big tummy, fat ass, and smallish tits for her frame. As far as I know she only offers a topless massage with HE, and she kept her panties on. The "massage" was just some rubbing, and I was on her bed, not a massage table. The HE was actually pretty good, slow, with nice long strokes and good pressure at the end when she could tell I was getting close. She is friendly and personable, but her overall appearance was just not that attractive to me so I only saw her the one time. She also posts on RR. She's been around for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...pti-49313.html
    What is her fee?

  10. #16439

    Kellee

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoKramr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience visiting Kellee, does she offer FS?

    https://tryst.link/massage/sweet-kellee01

    Thanks in advance.
    I saw her, and she does have a very cute face. But, she also has a very large torso, big tummy, fat ass, and smallish tits for her frame. As far as I know she only offers a topless massage with HE, and she kept her panties on. The "massage" was just some rubbing, and I was on her bed, not a massage table. The HE was actually pretty good, slow, with nice long strokes and good pressure at the end when she could tell I was getting close. She is friendly and personable, but her overall appearance was just not that attractive to me so I only saw her the one time. She also posts on RR. She's been around for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...pti-49313.html

  11. #16438

    Kellee

    Has anyone had experience visiting Kellee, does she offer FS?

    https://tryst.link/massage/sweet-kellee01

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #16437
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Broken link for me. Can't even reply with quote. LOL.
    That's because "/ are / t5_2 skjk" is not an active subreddit. Dude needs to copy and paste the actual subreddit, not the link in his browser.

  13. #16436

    Love Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Broken link for me. Can't even reply with quote. LOL.
    Truth be told, perusing reddit is how I initially got into this hobby years ago and how I eventually learned about this website. There is a lot of good info to be found on reddit. But also a lot of BS.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAnEscort/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkers/

    These are the two that I know of that I believe would be most helpful for info.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/ - if SB is what you are looking for.

    As for finding local providers from reddit, that I am unsure of but would be curious if others had info on this.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/STLr4r/ (r4r meaning redditor for redditor) but doesn't seem like anything material.

  14. #16435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Reddit Sub. Link not working

    Broken link for me. Can't even reply with quote. LOL.

  15. #16434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually meet up with her and have a good time? I wouldn't want to trade my utr for someone you just met on fb and not in person.
    Yes we did. Decent BBBJCIM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape