Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6642

    Kat

    Anyone have any experience with Kat? I'm supposed to meet her Monday. This will be my first SA encounter so I'm trying to anticipate any possible issues. Any help and / or advice would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

  2. #6641

    Delamar

    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    What were the damages for the Delamar women? What was the Delamar room cost? Did they offer a short stay? LOL.
    Ha! Doubt they offer SS.

    Room was like 350 or so. But that didn't come out of my pocket. I had to stay there due to early morning meetings. I'm not a fan of 95 rush hour -.

    All ladies were fell between 300-450.

  3. #6640
    What were the damages for the Delamar women? What was the Delamar room cost? Did they offer a short stay? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Seeking, yet again, has been a bottomless pit of ladies. Some new recent additions to the ever growing sable include:

    1. Kaylee - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-cfe65688be35.

    Elite body and, surprisingly, down to earth. Initially met for for drink at the Delamar in Westport and quickly made our way up to my room. Marathon session (s) commenced. Home run.

    2. Raeanne - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-d5d26f5d6a1f.

    Because we all occasionally enjoy some "hood" in our lives. This chick fucks! Holy shit! Filthy and sloppy. She's awesome.

    3. Diana - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0dcf09126cd4.

    Most recent Delamar encounter (coincidentally I was in the room next to the one where I turned Kaylee inside out)! Diana is fire. Subdued at first but she can ride a dick for days. A+ of the bunch.

  4. #6639

    Oct / Nov Roll Call

    Seeking, yet again, has been a bottomless pit of ladies. Some new recent additions to the ever growing sable include:

    1. Kaylee - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-cfe65688be35.

    Elite body and, surprisingly, down to earth. Initially met for for drink at the Delamar in Westport and quickly made our way up to my room. Marathon session (s) commenced. Home run.

    2. Raeanne - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-d5d26f5d6a1f.

    Because we all occasionally enjoy some "hood" in our lives. This chick fucks! Holy shit! Filthy and sloppy. She's awesome.

    3. Diana - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0dcf09126cd4.

    Most recent Delamar encounter (coincidentally I was in the room next to the one where I turned Kaylee inside out)! Diana is fire. Subdued at first but she can ride a dick for days. A+ of the bunch.

  5. #6638

    Sus

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-cdc6b3f8879d

    Anyone seen this one? Looks like she's been on seeking her whole life.
    Someone reported that they met her and she was super sketch. Wouldn't put out when promised. Claimed someone on SA had SA'd her.

  6. #6637

    Leigha

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-cdc6b3f8879d

    Anyone seen this one? Looks like she's been on seeking her whole life.

  7. #6636

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    She's not even a 240 girl. Be real.
    Make her an offer and she if she bites. I have little interest in her.

  8. #6635

  9. #6634

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-701352b030bc

    Anyone ever meet up with her? I have texted with her and we had a flow going but kinda drifted apart. Scheduling with her was annoying. She wanted 600 but agreed to 400. She isn't really my flavor so 400 was not a great price for me but maybe I will swing back around.
    She's not even a 240 girl. Be real.

  10. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a message just to see if I could. It went through. Her profile says she is open to men and women so I don't think it is that.
    Thanks Bro!

  11. #6632

    Sana

    Anyone seen her, been chatting with her and may see her soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-cb969bd14d6f

  12. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I did and we've been talking. Not really my vibe (looks-wise), but you can never have too many horses in the stable.
    You the man! Thanks!

  13. #6630

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys able to message her? I am getting a message that her gender preference is not allowing me to message her, never seen anything like this before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-cdc0d5af4b9d
    I did and we've been talking. Not really my vibe (looks-wise), but you can never have too many horses in the stable.

  14. #6629

    Chloe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-701352b030bc

    Anyone ever meet up with her? I have texted with her and we had a flow going but kinda drifted apart. Scheduling with her was annoying. She wanted 600 but agreed to 400. She isn't really my flavor so 400 was not a great price for me but maybe I will swing back around.

  15. #6628
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys able to message her? I am getting a message that her gender preference is not allowing me to message her, never seen anything like this before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-cdc0d5af4b9d
    I sent her a message just to see if I could. It went through. Her profile says she is open to men and women so I don't think it is that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape