rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 534 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 8001
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7386

    My girl from ATL

    My girl from ATL is in Birmingham this week.

    https://perfectly2peachy.com

  2. #7385
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago and the service was okay but nothing to write home about. Trust me when I tell you this girl hasn't seen 35 in a loooong time! Also if she hasn't relaxed her policy there was no BBBJ to be had also no CIM! I also have to say that from her recent pics she's really showing her age. I certainly would not see her again. MJ.
    Thanks brother appreciate it, I figured with the run down living appearance.

  3. #7384
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog0104  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/302937761919

    Anything on this one? Seems like I remember her pictures from the back page days.
    I saw her several years ago and the service was okay but nothing to write home about. Trust me when I tell you this girl hasn't seen 35 in a loooong time! Also if she hasn't relaxed her policy there was no BBBJ to be had also no CIM! I also have to say that from her recent pics she's really showing her age. I certainly would not see her again. MJ.

  4. #7383

    Anything on this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/302937761919

    Anything on this one? Seems like I remember her pictures from the back page days.

  5. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I seem to recall that being a rule also so I looked at the Forum Faq but could not find any specifications there forbidding it. I feel fairly certain this has come up before and perhaps was discussed in the Forum but I could not find that information maybe if the ADMIN takes a look at this post he will weigh in and let us know if there is such a Prohibition. MJ.

    The rule on the forum is simple. Write about chicks that have always been chicks being fucked by dudes that have always been dudes.

    If there are any posts besides this then somebody should report it.

    This isn't judging, it's just not our thing.

    A2
    Thank you A2 we appreciate your guidance on this issue! MJ.

  6. #7381

    Knock down session

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtr2016  [View Original Post]
    It won't let me edit it, but what is against the rules about this?
    For the one that lets this person knock down their back wall, you going to be in a lot of pain LOL.

  7. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    I believe it's the fact that you linked and asked about a trans provider. I'm pretty sure that's against the rules. You are only allowed to discuss or ask about female providers on this board if memory serves.
    I seem to recall that being a rule also so I looked at the Forum Faq but could not find any specifications there forbidding it. I feel fairly certain this has come up before and perhaps was discussed in the Forum but I could not find that information maybe if the ADMIN takes a look at this post he will weigh in and let us know if there is such a Prohibition. MJ.

    The rule on the forum is simple. Write about chicks that have always been chicks being fucked by dudes that have always been dudes.

    If there are any posts besides this then somebody should report it.

    This isn't judging, it's just not our thing.

    A2

  8. #7379
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtr2016  [View Original Post]
    It won't let me edit it, but what is against the rules about this?
    I believe it's the fact that you linked and asked about a trans provider. I'm pretty sure that's against the rules. You are only allowed to discuss or ask about female providers on this board if memory serves.

  9. #7378
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtr2016  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with this girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ts-lauren
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    You'll want to delete this post as it's in violation of the rules.
    It won't let me edit it, but what is against the rules about this?

  10. #7377
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtr2016  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with this girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ts-lauren
    You'll want to delete this post as it's in violation of the rules.

  11. #7376
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I hate to say this but I've almost given up on Latina providers. For the most part I found them to be overpriced with a very limited menu and also quite often belligerent or threatening management. I still very occasionally dip my toe in the water but I have yet to meet one that was a good date or that I would see a second time. For me it's just not worth the trouble as there's very little positive to be found there. MJ.
    Same, I'm pretty much done with them. Few years ago they were the best option, but they've gone to shit now.

    The older blonde that used to frequent Fultondale was / is still pretty good and the ones that hit the airport very infrequently are still good. If a Latina pimp says arkadelphia, Homewood, or Vestavia just save your money. A few months ago, the Ark crew was OK so I tried out both girls over there this week and both were as bad you can get.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/196602083

    This one's pics are accurate, but wanted $100 upcharge for uncovered dome. Sucked it to semi at best, we're talking 1 minute, and wanted to fuck. Stroked it maybe 6 times and she started talking about taking too long and needing more money. This all happened inside of 3 minutes of sexual contact, maybe the most rushed I've experienced in almost 30 years of whoring, LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/196596166

    Same handler. Pics accurate and a little less rushed than the other girl but not much.

    Steer clear of these.

  12. #7375

    Don't judge LOL. Any info?

    Anyone had a dream with this girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ts-lauren

  13. #7374
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDawg  [View Original Post]
    I text and then day or 2 later thug Pedro calls and says I am pestering his ho's and wants money. If I don't send he is sending goons to beat me up LOL. Anyone else?
    I hate to say this but I've almost given up on Latina providers. For the most part I found them to be overpriced with a very limited menu and also quite often belligerent or threatening management. I still very occasionally dip my toe in the water but I have yet to meet one that was a good date or that I would see a second time. For me it's just not worth the trouble as there's very little positive to be found there. MJ.

  14. #7373

    Kata. Thumbs down

    Guys, I was visiting from out of town and wanted to try the local talent. Ran across Kata on EB. Had some good reviews so decided to try her out. Comms were good but her in person English is not. She is the woman in the photos but doesn't look nearly as good in person. Not very personable at all and when we got down to business, she could not take it very good then dreaded odor choked me out. I can not say I would recommend this one fellas. Good luck.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...gham/196420327#.

  15. #7372

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Cncsloth  [View Original Post]
    Adding photos from her ad on STG. Hope this helps. She texted me to let me know she's working today. Doesn't exactly help me LOL, I'm not in the state today.
    Funny! I texted her a few hours ago and she just responded a few minutes ago. Going to have fun this Friday we out stars align.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape