Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37830
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I was reviewing a few ads and came across this one:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3725471

    I sent an inquiry to the number in the ad and surprisingly the number shows up linked to Beauty Rose spa in Montrose. The location that I was given is an older location that was previously Beijing spa that I know was undergoing renovation last year. The ad also says new management. Does anybody know if this new spa is actually new management that is associated with Beauty rose? Or just a renovated Beijing? The text response I received also gave me a different more open menu whereas the old Beijing wasn't so forthcoming in services when I visited before. Curious since I wasn't really a fan of the masseuse that was a mainstay at Beijing and if it's new girls there I'd be interested. Just shooting this out there for some intel before checking it out regardless.
    Old girl at Beijing was Linda. I liked her. But she disappeared. Anyone know where she is at now? That location was remodeled as a beauty spa / haircut. But I think they went under since that location is really weird. The girl that is currently there is Lisa who used to work at the Montrose location base on another monger.

  2. #37829

    Beauty Rose Spa

    I was reviewing a few ads and came across this one:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3725471

    I sent an inquiry to the number in the ad and surprisingly the number shows up linked to Beauty Rose spa in Montrose. The location that I was given is an older location that was previously Beijing spa that I know was undergoing renovation last year. The ad also says new management. Does anybody know if this new spa is actually new management that is associated with Beauty rose? Or just a renovated Beijing? The text response I received also gave me a different more open menu whereas the old Beijing wasn't so forthcoming in services when I visited before. Curious since I wasn't really a fan of the masseuse that was a mainstay at Beijing and if it's new girls there I'd be interested. Just shooting this out there for some intel before checking it out regardless.

  3. #37828
    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    Idk how to spell her name and I've reviewed her before, but 3838 ya spa, the latina there Salome? She said she's there still sometime next week before she goes back to NY. Big tits. Bigger ass. 150 all in cfs CBJ. Well worth it.
    Will be visiting tonight. How is parking situation? I normally monger in the suburbs.

  4. #37827

    Couple Cute Girls at The Earth Chi

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    I just found out I have to be in Bridgeport tomorrow at 11:00. So. I'm thinking about a 9:00 FS massage before my meeting.

    BBBJ a requirement. Don't need super young, but 30's / early 40's and good shape.

    Prefer a walk in AMP. But would consider an apartment.

    Thanks in advance and PMs are fine.
    Couple cute girls at The Earth Chi. Alisa has great BBBJ skills and for an extra $20 she will catch it and she can handle big dicks no problem.

  5. #37826

    Salome ya spa

    Idk how to spell her name and I've reviewed her before, but 3838 ya spa, the latina there Salome? She said she's there still sometime next week before she goes back to NY. Big tits. Bigger ass. 150 all in cfs CBJ. Well worth it.

  6. #37825

    Quick fix.

    I just found out I have to be in Bridgeport tomorrow at 11:00. So. I'm thinking about a 9:00 FS massage before my meeting.

    BBBJ a requirement. Don't need super young, but 30's / early 40's and good shape.

    Prefer a walk in AMP. But would consider an apartment.

    Thanks in advance and PMs are fine.

  7. #37824

    New Life vs Enjoy Life

    Which do you recommend for the best massage and L1? I prefer bigger boobs. If anyone has any other ideas in mind, please message me their favorites!

  8. #37823
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Years ago it was a good spot. Hottest masseuse Nina retired, and she only provided action for old time customers anyway. The others were known to tease for tips but that was it. Then it became a problematic bait and switch shop. On my last visit a year or two back I got ripped off for $100 and threatened with police when I objected. And I'm just a L1 guy. Give me a good massage, a good hand job and I'm happy. Stay the fuck far away from that place.
    Thanks. I'm going to stay away from that place.

  9. #37822
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeLover13  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there in years, but when I did, it was self service only, not even a little help. Good luck report back if you have any success.
    Thanks for the info.

  10. #37821

    Irene's

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there recently?

    Services available or is it legit only?
    Years ago it was a good spot. Hottest masseuse Nina retired, and she only provided action for old time customers anyway. The others were known to tease for tips but that was it. Then it became a problematic bait and switch shop. On my last visit a year or two back I got ripped off for $100 and threatened with police when I objected. And I'm just a L1 guy. Give me a good massage, a good hand job and I'm happy. Stay the fuck far away from that place.

  11. #37820

    Crystal from W. River?

    Hi,

    Anyone know what happened to Chrystal (SP?) from W. River? She was great but seems to have disappeared. Feel free to PM me.

  12. #37819
    I haven't been there in years, but when I did, it was self service only, not even a little help. Good luck report back if you have any success.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there recently?

    Services available or is it legit only?

  13. #37818
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yuki at 50-50 spa based on all the reviews here. She's fantastic. Tight body. Great at what she does.
    Just L1 finish?

    Anyone know if the othere girls offer L2?

  14. #37817

    Yuki 50-50

    Saw Yuki at 50-50 spa based on all the reviews here. She's fantastic. Tight body. Great at what she does.

  15. #37816

    Irenes's harlem / touhy

    Anyone been there recently?

    Services available or is it legit only?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape