Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 7529
-
11-16-25 01:31 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 62Nanea's Massage Update
Nanea's Massage Update:
So I tried Nanea's massage since my usual choices were booked today. I didn't make an appointment. When I went, I just pressed the doorbell button and did a walk-in. Only had the owner there and one other lady which both ladies seemed to be Chinese. The owner being much older and probably in her 60's. So only had one option. I got the only other lady who appeared to be a Chinese woman and looked me to be in her early 40's. Face was plain looking and average asian body type with very modest / humble curves that didn't hold my gaze. Not much talking with her and I didn't get her name. But the good news is that I confirmed they did indeed do HE here.
So I got a 1-hour massage plus a very sensual HJ for $200 total ($70 house fee, $130 tip). All her clothes remained on during my finish, so not much excitement there. Massage was decent and finish was good but pricey for the services IMO. Also one weird thing that happened to me was when I asked to use the bathroom after the finish, my massage lady blocked me from going anywhere until I paid she said "if cash, she said got to pay now". So I did. Also I didn't get to shower there, I just went to bathroom and left right after.
So overall, I enjoyed the massage and finish but felt the service could be better for the price and mixed feelings on the whole thing. If the spot is convenient for anyone, maybe it could be worth trying, but I will not repeat again anytime soon. YMMV. Stay safe everyone!
Very Respectfully,
– Sho.
-
11-15-25 18:41 #7033Senior Member

Posts: 96Mona
You get HE. I always get FULL SERVICE. But I still rather go someone else.
Originally Posted by UnaOfAKind
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 05:50 #7032Senior Member

Posts: 107Service sounds great
How old was she? Name? Age? Body type? And most important total damage including house fee.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 00:04 #7031Senior Member

Posts: 80Mona
Apparently you don't know Mona that well. She isn't a soccer mom or soccer mom type. Also, not cool to share her personal information.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 21:19 #7030Senior Member

Posts: 70Tried that place a couple times months ago and only had a legit massage for me.
Originally Posted by Shogane
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 15:54 #7029Senior Member

Posts: 62Nanea Massage
Found a website for Nanea's Massage, for annyone interested.
Website:
https://naneamassage.wixsite.com/96826
I have no experience with this location, but if there's good price for massage and finish I may try. Might report back if I do.
Stay safe everyone.
Very Respectfully,
-Sho.
-
11-14-25 13:23 #7028Regular Member

Posts: 9Nanea
Thank you guapo Marx! I drive by that place all the time. So unassuming.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 13:21 #7027Regular Member

Posts: 9Nanea
Thanks Bruddahjoe.
Originally Posted by BruddahJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 01:17 #7026Senior Member

Posts: 1137Nanea
Saw one review on RB. Looks like playful Chinese women. HE only.
Originally Posted by ScottyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 01:15 #7025Senior Member

Posts: 1137Mona
Whoever messaged me clear you messages. Mona is HE only. Gets 20 above market for good massage and attitude. KP Infinity on FB. Cute soccer mom type. Nothing beyond HE.
Originally Posted by Bigboto
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 21:46 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 90Chinese. Solid massage and ending.
Originally Posted by ScottyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 19:09 #7023Regular Member

Posts: 9Nanea massage
Wow was there a reviews on this place?? Do they have Thai or Chinese ladies? TIA.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 16:10 #7022Senior Member

Posts: 108Zia Milking Table
I'm seeing her everywhere (CL, Mojo, tryst among others) but couldn't find any reviews on here. Any reports?
https://tryst.link/massage/zia#photos.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...894981719.html
https://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18...service_405110
-
11-13-25 05:23 #7021Regular Member

Posts: 23Mona Thai Touch
Gubox, as Guapo mentioned try Mona at Thai Touch in Kalihi. I am sure you will be happy. Please report back.
Originally Posted by GuboxCS08
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 00:13 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 1137Nanea Massage & Spa
Looks like this place has been around for about 18 months. Just saw a report that they provide HE. On Coolidge near University. How has this been under the radar so long. Went by King and University and looks like the poorly reviewed Rainbow massage is closed.









Reply With Quote






