Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 17691
-
11-14-25 16:22 #16446Senior Member

Posts: 92Its funny, Reddit is how I found this place too.
Originally Posted by Knn818
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 14:58 #16445Senior Member

Posts: 285Fantastic
Thanks for the PM with her number she was fantastic great body great service, super nice to see her.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 14:55 #16444Senior Member

Posts: 285She has to be the worst looking provider I ever seen in my 25 years of mongering, pics look great in person not.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 08:28 #16443Senior Member

Posts: 1744Kellee
I saw her once. Her Tryst ad say 270. That is a lot for a HJ with limited touch. I have never heard anyone getting more than a HJ.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 07:58 #16442Senior Member

Posts: 229Angela Chase
Is she CIM friendly?
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 07:51 #16441Regular Member

Posts: 13Ok thanks for the info it's a pass for me then.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 07:49 #16440Senior Member

Posts: 229What is her fee?
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 20:28 #16439Senior Member

Posts: 51Kellee
I saw her, and she does have a very cute face. But, she also has a very large torso, big tummy, fat ass, and smallish tits for her frame. As far as I know she only offers a topless massage with HE, and she kept her panties on. The "massage" was just some rubbing, and I was on her bed, not a massage table. The HE was actually pretty good, slow, with nice long strokes and good pressure at the end when she could tell I was getting close. She is friendly and personable, but her overall appearance was just not that attractive to me so I only saw her the one time. She also posts on RR. She's been around for years.
Originally Posted by CosmoKramr
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...pti-49313.html
-
11-13-25 15:03 #16438Regular Member

Posts: 13Kellee
Has anyone had experience visiting Kellee, does she offer FS?
https://tryst.link/massage/sweet-kellee01
Thanks in advance.
-
11-13-25 14:10 #16437Senior Member

Posts: 458That's because "/ are / t5_2 skjk" is not an active subreddit. Dude needs to copy and paste the actual subreddit, not the link in his browser.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 13:29 #16436Senior Member

Posts: 28Love Reddit
Truth be told, perusing reddit is how I initially got into this hobby years ago and how I eventually learned about this website. There is a lot of good info to be found on reddit. But also a lot of BS.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAnEscort/
https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkers/
These are the two that I know of that I believe would be most helpful for info.
https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/ - if SB is what you are looking for.
As for finding local providers from reddit, that I am unsure of but would be curious if others had info on this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/STLr4r/ (r4r meaning redditor for redditor) but doesn't seem like anything material.
-
11-13-25 13:15 #16435Senior Member

Posts: 229Reddit Sub. Link not working
Broken link for me. Can't even reply with quote. LOL.
-
11-13-25 13:06 #16434Senior Member

Posts: 229Yes we did. Decent BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 06:32 #16433Senior Member

Posts: 224I hope this link works https://callescort.org/602-762-6246 in case it doesn't, mixed reviews, most bad and someone claiming the pimp is leaving the positive reviews.
Originally Posted by Swirl1989
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 23:44 #16432Regular Member

Posts: 20Chloe Crimson
Met up with Chloe at a decent hotel not far from Delmar. Worked out the price and settled at 500 with 50 deposit.
Pros: Nice T&A pussy was firm and took a pounding.
Cons: Still too pricey and belly was a little thicker with some damage I wasn't expecting at the price.
Not bad and at 3 I would be repeating but will keep her on the list if something falls through as a backup.
https://tryst.link/escort/chloecrimson










Reply With Quote






