Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41296
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Is this in lake forest! I called no Kiki worked there. Hi.
    I would like to try this place as it's convenient in location for me. That being said, I'm not sure what to think. Some describe outstanding FS sessions (maybe shills?) While others have said there's old grannies there. What to do?

  2. #41295
    I've been there twice and have never seen women as described. Middle aged and fat was my experience. The post has a shill-ish ring to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Is this in lake forest! I called no Kiki worked there. Hi.

  3. #41294
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnW2738  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, I am running out of budget this month, and I was wondering what is everyone's usual goto place? Other than BW and SH, is there any other place with great service and HE that is clean, and gives a really great massage?
    Lucky foot on Bolsa.

    2018.

    Kung Fu.

    Young Cloud.

    Airbody.

  4. #41293
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    I'm not working against anyone, however $180 for a one hour massage with no extras is too pricey for my blood.
    $180 huh.

    Well I won't be TOFTT on this one. LOL.

  5. #41292
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnW2738  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, I am running out of budget this month, and I was wondering what is everyone's usual goto place? Other than BW and SH, is there any other place with great service and HE that is clean, and gives a really great massage?
    You can always go to Lily (fitvietmilf) for her odd specials. She's in OC half of the time.

  6. #41291
    I'm not working against anyone, however $180 for a one hour massage with no extras is too pricey for my blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Here is the website he mentioned that has "spicy" stuff. The founding fathers of this forum wants us to share and not work against each other.

    https://marimassageoc.setmore.com/

  7. #41290
    Quote Originally Posted by LatchkeyKid  [View Original Post]
    When I arrived Asia spa, lineup girl was KiKi, a beautiful face petite hot stunner.

    Followed her to the room, got undressed and laid face down. The massage was good and really well handled. On the flip, agreed to $150 tip then she would make me happy. She started with the full body slip and slide, licked over my back all the way down to ass and followed with a nice BBBJ, then played my cock with her amazing tongue. I got a face full boob massage and she hops on for a DATY, I licked and gently sucked her clitoris till soaking wet. She applies the cover and some lube, then laid down on her back, spreading her legs wide open. I eased my cock inside of her tight pussy, fucked in Missionary, rode me in CG, more Doggie. When I was about to burst, I pull out the cover and exploded inside of her lovely mouth. KiKi cleaned me up, got dressed and I was heading home with a smile on my face.
    Is this in lake forest! I called no Kiki worked there. Hi.

  8. #41289
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Asia spa / KiKi

    When I arrived Asia spa, lineup girl was KiKi, a beautiful face petite hot stunner.

    Followed her to the room, got undressed and laid face down. The massage was good and really well handled. On the flip, agreed to $150 tip then she would make me happy. She started with the full body slip and slide, licked over my back all the way down to ass and followed with a nice BBBJ, then played my cock with her amazing tongue. I got a face full boob massage and she hops on for a DATY, I licked and gently sucked her clitoris till soaking wet. She applies the cover and some lube, then laid down on her back, spreading her legs wide open. I eased my cock inside of her tight pussy, fucked in Missionary, rode me in CG, more Doggie. When I was about to burst, I pull out the cover and exploded inside of her lovely mouth. KiKi cleaned me up, got dressed and I was heading home with a smile on my face.

  9. #41288
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge1986  [View Original Post]
    Is this the original K-Girl white from a few years back?

    She was awesome, but then started restricting me to only oral services and no longer letting me fuck her, claiming that my cock was too big.
    White did the exact same thing to me. Flat out refused to let me put it in. Never returned.

  10. #41287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622

    Searching for huge knockers

    The search continues. I have seen Selina and Sheila. Both great. But looking for bigger. Someone that dwarfs both of those gals. Anyone know someone that fits the bill?

  11. #41286
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Here is the website he mentioned that has "spicy" stuff. The founding fathers of this forum wants us to share and not work against each other.

    https://marimassageoc.setmore.com/
    Thanks. I was not sure if this site allows posting a link like this. You can see the menu for novelty body rubs. I actually want to try the reverse massage since she is young and fit.

  12. #41285

    Usual goto places without breaking bank?

    Hello fellow mongers, I am running out of budget this month, and I was wondering what is everyone's usual goto place? Other than BW and SH, is there any other place with great service and HE that is clean, and gives a really great massage?

  13. #41284
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Here is the website he mentioned that has "spicy" stuff. The founding fathers of this forum wants us to share and not work against each other.

    https://marimassageoc.setmore.com/
    Does this girl do FS or just HJ / body slides?

  14. #41283
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiro  [View Original Post]
    Yup, Jocelyn's got a big pair of knockers, nice and soft too. Those fun bags are real.

    Last night, I was there for my much needed fix with my ATF Selina, and after my session, Jocelyn walked into my room while I was getting dressed, she just flashed me those big tits. I couldn't help myself but to give them a good squeeze and a quick motorboat. Maybe next time I'll spice things up and add her to the mix.

    Details about my last session:

    I've been visiting almost every day, so this one was a little different than usual, worth enough for a report.

    Selina and I were settled in the room. I actually noticed that the little chair that I usually place my clothes on top was slightly moved to the center of the room, facing the mirror. So I went ahead and made use of it. Placed a towel over it and sat there, butt naked, while Selina worked on my cock for an awesome long BBBJDT.

    Halfway through, when we had already moved on to Selina riding my cock while I was sitting on that chair, Luna came in because she needed help with two pair of guys who had just arrived within 5 minutesof each other. I guess she was having some kind of language barrier thing going on, and the only person she thought of for help was Selina.
    Let's DP Jocelyn.

  15. #41282

    Here is the Intruguing Site for Mari

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    I didn't read anything that was intriguing.

    Deposit is something I would never do.
    Here is the website he mentioned that has "spicy" stuff. The founding fathers of this forum wants us to share and not work against each other.

    https://marimassageoc.setmore.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape