Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 61448
-
11-16-25 08:15 #59768Senior Member

Posts: 25Bianca
I had another great experience with Bianca. Texted her and set up a pick up time was ready when I got there. She hopped in the car was looking good. I took her to my spot for some front seat action and it was better than the first time. She pulls them beautiful titties out and all that ass and let me finger her pussy while she swallows my dick and moans and enjoys herself getting fingered and tells me to fuck her throat how I like. I grab a handful of her hair and start bugging her throat, nice and deep, making her gag and choke on my dick as I'm shoving three fingers in her pussy until I shove her head all the way down on my dick and cum all in her throat she chokes a little bit, takes it all down. We both clean up and not take her back and drop her off. Definitely going to be seeing her a lot more.
-
11-15-25 23:36 #59767Senior Member

Posts: 978Nadia
She has mad skills BUT she does not like dating anymore. If she thinks she can get over on you she will definitely take the money and run. If you think you have a different relationship you are just kidding your self. She says I only get meds from this person I know is part of the scam. Ask her to date without getting something 1st and see how fast she has an excuse.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
11-15-25 12:50 #59766Senior Member

Posts: 414Nadia
I've talked to her a few times haven't dated her. There's always a possibility she went to get well and sniff "BOY" for the quick pick me up and she just got too high. I've had two girls do this and pass out. I've also had a girl do the exact same thing and she never came back. They go on my NO FLY list. If you're somebody, she can rely on I don't see why she would want to burn you. Maybe you can reach out to her and see what her response is. You got nothing to lose. I don't take girls to get well anymore after the date I drop them off and I make that clear upfront.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
Sounds like you're a better friend than enemy.
-
11-15-25 07:45 #59765Senior Member

Posts: 162Hello. I was just browsing the photo section (Michigan guy here) and came across your post. When I was active in the hobby, I too tried to help out 'my girls' when I could do so. One of them turned out to be a police informant in the end who fucked everyone over, but that shouldn't detract from the others who were genuinely nice and never ripped me off or pressured me w / aggressive upselling. Even the set up gal was nice for a time (until the cops likely had her on serious charges and, being only 22, she freaked out and felt cornered), giving me free sex sometimes and hanging out w / me just to chat. All it takes is to treat them like another human being, maybe but them a bit of food or an extra few bucks for a tip. Cheers to you for treating them nicely and not letting the 'bad apples' sour your outlook! .
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 05:07 #59764Senior Member

Posts: 1323Geez opened the forum to nothing but bad news. These gals ain't like they used to be. Only a couple you can rely on. Vicky, Val, special K, Mary-ES. Besides those it's pretty thin company and to find one with the double meat roast beef lips appears virtually impossible just ask P-yu. Good luck fellas, I'll be cruising later today.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 00:25 #59763Senior Member

Posts: 208Coco on WW
Out today, and while looking for Lilly and Vicky, I passed on Coco (kinda haggard, homeless like, but cute with brown hair) near the Busy Bees. Did I missed on a good thing?
-
11-14-25 23:45 #59762Senior Member

Posts: 277Before it starts
Before I start getting 50 emails or comments about treating girls the way I do. There are many girls who do appreciate what I do for them. They will not only tell me but show it. They are there when I ask and sometimes just offer services to brighten my day.
Speaking of which, I'm always open to suggestions if you know a girl who could use a good cleaning and a fresh coat of paint. LOL.
-
11-14-25 23:19 #59761Senior Member

Posts: 277Nadia
I always help her when she texts me. Haven't dated her in a long time but still help when she asks. When we go to meet, it's always some sort of BS. Landlord came over so she couldn't leave, overslept, whatever. Today she texted and told me she was sick and throwing up and wanted my help. I was on my way to a date in parkville but opted to go help her and take her on a date instead. Well I got there and provided candy money and waited outside for her to get well. Yep you guessed it. Although I have helped her dozens of times and even paid for a date today, she decided that what she would do is rip me off. She texted to let me know she would be out in a minute. Even motioned to me from the porch, but that was the last I saw of her. Never came out. Never texted again just plain blew me off.
I'm not going to tell you she is a bad date. I'm telling you she will not appreciate anything you do for her and given the opportunity, she will fuck you over.
-
11-14-25 22:12 #59760Senior Member

Posts: 565Candace
Positive it's not Candace.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 20:28 #59759Senior Member

Posts: 201Lily
Scooped her by the triangle. Huge mistake. The girl is nothing more than a con. I watched her carry on a conversation with a corner boy for a few loops. Got her attention and she jumped in, as she was getting in she coherently called out to her friend that's they'd hook up again soon. As soon as she's in the car she starts the crazy routine. Over the top crazy. She, s like, " you want to date? Along with a bunch of gibberish and clicking sounds. She gets mad and wants out but only after asking for money. I didn't give the little con a dime. Pulled over and was glad to see her tail end out the door. She tried to slam the door but missed. Avoid at all costs!
-
11-14-25 14:59 #59758Senior Member

Posts: 811Just watched.
Sad to see them destroyed by drugs. She had a promising career in the medical field.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 13:52 #59757Senior Member

Posts: 423Crystal
New video came out. This crystal seems to be different from the one most recently reported. I've never seen her but they interviewed her on wash blvd. You know where. Apparently she says she has something & is still dating but doesn't have long to live. Sad story.
https://youtu.be/0O2Vws_IxaU?si=Gjoa8Y325WgPnij0
-
11-13-25 23:30 #59756Banned Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]Have a lot of Baltimore street girls.
Originally Posted by DarkGable3
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 16:40 #59755Senior Member

Posts: 129Candace
That looks like Candace that Mumford1 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...889&viewfull=1#post7354889) has reported about.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 14:09 #59754Senior Member

Posts: 201Vicky
Yup that's her.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




