Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 4096 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 1113 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 61439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59759

    Lily

    Scooped her by the triangle. Huge mistake. The girl is nothing more than a con. I watched her carry on a conversation with a corner boy for a few loops. Got her attention and she jumped in, as she was getting in she coherently called out to her friend that's they'd hook up again soon. As soon as she's in the car she starts the crazy routine. Over the top crazy. She, s like, " you want to date? Along with a bunch of gibberish and clicking sounds. She gets mad and wants out but only after asking for money. I didn't give the little con a dime. Pulled over and was glad to see her tail end out the door. She tried to slam the door but missed. Avoid at all costs!

  2. #59758

    Just watched.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    New video came out. This crystal seems to be different from the one most recently reported. I've never seen her but they interviewed her on wash blvd. You know where. Apparently she says she has something & is still dating but doesn't have long to live. Sad story.

    https://youtu.be/0O2Vws_IxaU?si=Gjoa8Y325WgPnij0
    Sad to see them destroyed by drugs. She had a promising career in the medical field.

  3. #59757

    Crystal

    New video came out. This crystal seems to be different from the one most recently reported. I've never seen her but they interviewed her on wash blvd. You know where. Apparently she says she has something & is still dating but doesn't have long to live. Sad story.

    https://youtu.be/0O2Vws_IxaU?si=Gjoa8Y325WgPnij0

  4. #59756
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGable3  [View Original Post]
    Any videos with Bree or her sister Kay?
    [Deleted by Admin]Have a lot of Baltimore street girls.

  5. #59755

    Candace

    That looks like Candace that Mumford1 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...889&viewfull=1#post7354889) has reported about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    She looks like one of those young girls that associate with white girl Monica. If it's the same girl I've seen around, she's really good looking. Never saw her getting picked up. Just walking to the corner store and riding around the neighborhood on scooters but I'm sure someone is paying her for something LOL.

  6. #59754

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    From the archives. Is this same Vicky?
    Yup that's her.

  7. #59753

    Biunca

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob410  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a nice thick black chick named Bianca on Aston. She gets in. We have some small talk and get comfortable with each other. I find a nice spot for some nice deep throat action. She sucks dick like she enjoys it with lots of moaning and let you fuck her throat and she pulls her nice titties and ass out for you to play with while she swallows all your dick. She kept sucking my dick after I cum all down her throat like she wanted more until I couldn't take no more.
    Yeah man she's a lot of fun your report is 100 percent true last time I was with her I had to push her off me because she was still going. LOL.

  8. #59752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    From the archives. Is this same Vicky?
    Yeap. That's her.

  9. #59751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Diamond

    Saw a diamond a 27 yr old tatted up WSW near the circle, she had a phat ass. Took her to the spot for some brainz. It was decent, no digits for her though.

  10. #59750

    Bianca

    Picked up a nice thick black chick named Bianca on Aston. She gets in. We have some small talk and get comfortable with each other. I find a nice spot for some nice deep throat action. She sucks dick like she enjoys it with lots of moaning and let you fuck her throat and she pulls her nice titties and ass out for you to play with while she swallows all your dick. She kept sucking my dick after I cum all down her throat like she wanted more until I couldn't take no more.

  11. #59749

    Is this the same Vicky?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    Tonight I was cruising the Wilkens loop and ran into my all time favorite Vicky on Ashton and Payson. I took her to one of my spots for some front seat action and as we all know she never disappoints. All throat the whole session catch and swallow. She does have digits but she left the phone in a friend's car, she said if he doesn't bring it back she'll switch the number over to a new phone. If you see her make the scoop quick because she gets picked up fast.
    From the archives. Is this same Vicky?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230505_100705.jpg‎  

  12. #59748

    Vicky

    Tonight I was cruising the Wilkens loop and ran into my all time favorite Vicky on Ashton and Payson. I took her to one of my spots for some front seat action and as we all know she never disappoints. All throat the whole session catch and swallow. She does have digits but she left the phone in a friend's car, she said if he doesn't bring it back she'll switch the number over to a new phone. If you see her make the scoop quick because she gets picked up fast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20251112_194608.jpg‎   20251112_194807.jpg‎   20251112_194736.jpg‎   20251112_194815.jpg‎   20251112_194740.jpg‎  

    20251112_194909.jpg‎  

  13. #59747
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnManBear  [View Original Post]
    This girl Ashley is admitting right there that she has Hep C. Everyone be mindful if they pick her up. That's an outbreak waiting to happen.
    Some of those stories are depressing fuck especially the last dude Marcus. But Ashley she got a nice ass. But yeah that part how she admitted her ex gave her Hep C is a no go for me. I'm (Raw, No Pull Out Gang), but I'ma stay away from her.

  14. #59746

    Try to get the name correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnManBear  [View Original Post]
    This girl Ashley is admitting right there that she has Hep C. Everyone be mindful if they pick her up. That's an outbreak waiting to happen.
    The person you're referring to is Jennifer. The third girl in the video.

  15. #59745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Ranee

    Anyone see Ranee around recently? Anyone have a number for her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape